The Potter Chronicles II: Wea...

By Soccerman2003

Hogwarts is a place where bonds are made and never broken, where no one can get hurt physically nor emotional... More

Messages
Packing
Being Paranoid
The Arrival
Oh, Dumbledore...
Hate You Love, FILCH
Ravenclaws Unite!
Draco!
No Way!!
Into the Dungeons
Strangers
One Step Ahead
Big Mistake
Maps

Super Sneaks

12 3 0
By Soccerman2003

11

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Robert pleaded.

Standing in front of them was Snape, staring at them with his cold, penetrating eyes. It was almost as if he was staring into their souls.

"I am not going to ask again," whispered Snape, becoming very agitated. "What are you two doing down here?"

Robert was at a loss for words. Only small mumbles we're coming out of his mouth. Luckily, Annelise knows how to get her way around these parts.

"Dumbledore sent us down to get something from Draco. Something about the second part of his punishment for trying to kill us."

"Well hurry along. I better not see you two down here again without my permission, or else it's detention for both of you."

As Snape walked away, his shiny black cloak swishing behind him, Robert turned to Annelise.

"How could you possibly be so calm?! How'd you know what to say?!"

Annelise smirked as she spoke her next words.

"This ain't my first rodeo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
764K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...