Yui's Twin

By bunnie567

Yui's twin sister comes to visit her. What will happen when she gets to the sakamaki household? Will she find... More

Chapter One

Character

32 1 0
By bunnie567

Name: Sakura Komori
Age: Same as Yui
Family: Yui Komor
Seiji Komori
Likes: Yui, Shu, music, uiet, reading, dark colors, nighttime, science, writing, sleeping, Subaru
Dislikes: Latio, Ayato, perverts, people who disturbe her sleep, pink, her adopted father, sports, people who bully Yui
Discription: Blue eyes, same hair as Yui but with silver tips, 2 inches taller than Yui, D cup boobs
Bio: Sakura is a talented young girl. She can sing, play most instruments and all sports. She favors playing the panio and violin. She likes listening and writing musc. She may be lazy but would do anything for Yui. She know how to handle weapons. By day she is a singer and by night she is a disposing bad vampire. She is known as the Bloody Flower for leaving a cherry blossom next to her victimes.

Her Weapons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...