EXO Imagines

By creamypuffers

EXO imagines and scenarios More

EXO Imagines
Tao (sweet, jealousy, request)
Luhan (Cute, Part 1)
Luhan (Cute part 2, smut)
Kai (sweet)
Baekhyun (Romantic)
Suho (funny)
Kris (sad)

Sehun (jealousy)

3K 80 1
By creamypuffers

You were watching SHINee weekly idol and drooling over Taemin, when your boyfriend, Sehun, walked in. "Is he even that cute if a maknae? Humph!" You can tell he was jealous by his attitude. You scream at the screen on purpose. "OMO HE IS THE CUTEST MAKNAE EVER!!" Sehun growls and cut off your TV. Sehun starts singing and doing gwiyomi as cutely as possible. "Oppa, you aren't a maknae to me, because you're my man! Fighting!" You kissed him and put up your fist. He smiles and blushed. "Were you jealous, weren't you, Sehunnie?" You giggled. "Mayybeee I was, Mayybeee I wasn't..." You kiss his lips.

Please vote, fan, and comment. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
778K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...