The nerd is a gangleader?!

By HoneyB08

My name is Avery, and I am a gangleader. I know it sound silly but I am. Read to find out why and how. I'm on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Almost 1000
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter ?
OMG
Chapter whatever
Chapter...
A/N

Chapter 8

15.8K 546 9
By HoneyB08

Today we didn't have school so I got to sleep in. I slept until about 12 and then got up. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I then went to go training. I've been training a lot lately. I can tell that I have been getting a lot stronger and I'm feeling a lot more confident.

I punched the punching bag, did push ups, Ran, Sit ups, Etc. I did this for the past 3 hours then took a break. I ate some macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets. I'm childish. I know. I still have my multiple teddies from my 'sister' when she was 4. She thought they were childish then and said that I was stupid enough to keep them. But I guess she was right. But I love those teddies. One is a white bunny. The other is a... I really need to stop zoning out. I need to train. I don't want ANYONE to think they can walk over me again.

I practiced for another 3 hours and then stopped. That was a lot for one day. Dad came down when I was just packing up and said, " You've been practicing all day. Think you can beat someone up yet?" I thought about it for a second then nodded.

He went upstairs for a few minutes and then came back with a very buff man. Oh no...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.6K 15
Donica Rose has always been bullied by her school's most popular and hottest guy Cameron Dallas and his gang since she first moved to Chino Hills but...
105K 1.9K 16
A girl gets sold to the leader of the biggest mafia in the world for marriage.
793K 14.4K 42
"Why are you holding me captive," I asked. "You've done enough damage. Do you know how much trouble my father has put me through? I just want to live...
451K 16.5K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...