The Tano family adventures.

By SWfangirl2002

Highest ranking: #77 in Science Fiction. Ahhh! Rebels and being calm don't match. There has never been a bett... More

Chapter 1: How it began for her.
Chapter 2: Welcome to the so-called crew.
Chapter 3: New friends?
Chapter 4: Happy birthday dear Sabrina...
Chapter 5: Garazeb Orellios.
Chapter 6: Arguments and friends.
Chapter 7: Borrowed a TIE fighter?
Chapter 8: Flirting and Sabacc.
Chapter 9: Guys and help.
Chapter 10: Zack.
Chapter 11: Missing.
Depa. (Not an update.)
Chapter 12: Back again.
Tagged.
Chapter 13: A secret revealed.
Chapter 14: Two sides of her.
Chapter 15: Cue the new girl.
Chapter 16: Save me.
Chapter 17: Not leaving yet.
Chapter 19: The dream.
Chapter 20: Not just a dream.
Chapter 21: Protector of Concord Dawn.
Chapter 22: Notes.
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24: Trap preparing.
Writer's block!!
Chapter 25: The locket.
A/N: Coming up.
Chapter 26: Engaged.
RANKING.
Chapter 27: Kanera wedding.
Chapter 28: Hollaback girl.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ.
Chapter 29: Malachor pt.1
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32: Dream will come true.
Chapter 33: End. (For now.)
Final author's note. (IMPORTANT)
A/N.
Contest!
Insta back?
#112!!!!!
Vote and stuff?
Help?
#103!!!!!
94!!!!!!
Spam?
Baby: Two Years.
77!!!!!!
Forgot.
What happened: Two Years.
A/N: Almost 300.
3 more!
2 MORE!
1 MORE OH GOODNESS.
300 FOLLOWERS!!
Thoughts?

Chapter 18.

148 15 72
By SWfangirl2002

A few days later...

"Man, Arianza! Your brutal!"

Arianza shrugged. "Of course I am. I was a pirate just a few days ago, after all."

"So?" Zack asked with a smile.

"So apparently you guys aren't very judging." Arianza smiled back.

"If I really am your sister, then I shouldn't be." I replied.

"And I'm not even that brutal." she disagreed.

"Your very brutal." I rolled my eyes.

"Prove it!"

Then somebody in a cloak came over and spoke. "The girl here got half the stormtroopers into a coma."

"Oh, so your nice and kind." I said sarcastically.

"That, I didn't say. I would never say such lies." Arianza replied.

"Uh huh, sure. Wait. You just agreed to my point, you know." I smiled.

"Oh, ha ha. Laugh it up."

Then came Hera's voice over my comlink, which was on.

"Where are you three?"

"What did I miss now?" I asked.

"Everything!" Ezra yelled, probably taking the comlink from Hera.

"Kanan and Ezra have Inquisitors after them!" Sabine exclaimed.

"Of course they do." I sighed.

"And he met a pirate." Hera groaned.

"Yes, I did." Ezra admitted. "His name's Hondo."

"And we got into a huge laser fight with a fat, red man!" a new voice chimed in.

"And that would be Hondo now." Sabine sighed.

"Hello! Who are you?" Hondo asked.

"I'm Sabrina. Your lucky I told you that, and the only reason I did was because you and Ezra are probably friends." I answered.

"Yes, yes."

"Kanan just signed me up for a mission to get a ship, and I'm probably going to need you for it. Just get here!" Hera suddenly snapped.

"Hera, I have another per-" I tried to say, but she turned her comlink off.

"That's helpful." Arianza stated sarcastically.

"Can we go?" Zack, who I forgot was there, asked.

"Zack..." I trailed off. "How do I say this in a way that won't make you hate me..."

"I could never hate you. How long have we known each other?" he replied.

"As long as I can possibly remember."

"And then some. So if I would ever hate you, it would have been a long time ago."

"Well..." I sighed. "I have a new mission, and I can't quite let you, Arianza, Kari, and my mom stay here."

"But I like it here!" Zack protested like I thought he would.

"Duh, Z. But there's some people here that are even more annoying then Ezra can be back at the Ghost. And Ezra can be one of the most annoying people in the galaxy."

"Who's Ezra? Do I have to punch him?" Arianza asked.

I shook my head. "No, Ari, you don't. I'm a rebel, remember? He's in the crew I joined around six or seven years ago. I lost track of how long ago."

"Now how did you lose track of when you joined the crew?" a giggly voice asked. Kari walked over to us, her little flock behind her.

"I would answer you if all your followers weren't here. I'll answer you, not the jerk dolls."

Kari gasped in response. "They are not!"

"Then why are they all looking perfect, wearing pink, and talking smack?"

She went quiet then, and tried to listen to what they were saying.

Sure enough, I was right, and they were talking about her.

And me.

I didn't really mind though. Besides, I was in a good mood.

That got both Arianza and Zack mad. Zack pushed two of the twi'leks aside, and rushed over to Yendor.

"You can not get up in my girl's face like that!"

"Don't punch him!" Kari ran over and grabbed his arm before he could do anything. "Violence isn't the answer here!"

"Sometimes your entirely too nice to people, Kari."

"No, I'm not. Don't punch him just because he said something about Sabrina. He's still my boyfriend!"

"I don't care!" he replied.

"Just punch him already!" Arianza yelled.

"Yeah!" my mom agreed, throwing a punch into the air.

And Zack almost punched him in the face, but Kari stopped him.

Zack struggled against her grip, but yelled out, "You insulted my girlfriend! How would you like it if I insulted yours?"

Yendor shrugged, "I wouldn't mind. I don't quite care much for her anyway."

He didn't seem to notice that she was right there.

He did when she gasped, let go of Zack, and spun around to face Yendor.

Then punched him in the face.

"Let's go." she smiled at us.

"Your right. Let's." I agreed.

So we finally docked the ship we brought to the Ghost and went inside just to see there was a big space fight going on outside.

"How do we always miss these things?" I asked, then pointed out the window.

The others simply shrugged.

How helpful.

"Gah!" a voice yelled, and Ezra ran out toward us. "You guys have horrible timing! We're trying to give food to the planet in front of us, but there's no way we can get past the blockade!"

The ship turned sloppily, went back to normal, then sloppily upside down again before I could answer.

"Who's in that cockpit?" Arianza asked.

"Not Hera." Kari stated.

"Whoever's in there needs flying lessons real bad. Kyliera would do better and she used to crash into market stalls." I commented.

"I heard that!" came Caleb's voice from the cockpit.

The rest of us laughed at that.

"She's not sorry!" Arianza yelled back.

"I'm not!" I agreed.

After a while, things got worse, and I thought we would lose. But that's when, randomly, a red B-Wing ship showed up and destroyed, funnily enough, a Star Destroyer.

And the rest of the blockade.

"Hera's in there." Zack and I decided at once.

Sure enough, she was, and a little while later, she was promoted to captain of Phoenix Squadron.

We were all so proud of her.

"Hey," Hera suddenly asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Truth be told, I had been feeling kind of tired all day but hadn't said anything to anybody, so I simply said, "Nothing."

"You look tired. You should get to bed."

But before I could make one step, I fell to the ground.

A/N: The strangest part about this was that it was supposed to be a really short chapter that way I could get it up sooner, but instead I got down to work and... this happened. Sorry world.

SkyeAndKenobi, it is up!

And others!

@SkyeAndKenobi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 302 12
Aleckina is a young half-Miralukan girl with certain ties to a band of rebels from Lothal. She is taken into custody by Imperials for questioning and...
455K 28.6K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
283K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc