Endlessly (Sequel to Madness)

By RmManuNyy915

It has been over a year since the accident and it is still has the same affect on everyone as if it were yest... More

Chapter 2- A Hopeless Embrace
Chapter 3- I Belong To You Alone
Chapter 4- Golden Eyes
Chapter 5- You Know That I Care
Chapter 6- Trust Me
Chapter 7- Hold Me Please

Chapter 1- I Will Not Forget You

634 15 10
By RmManuNyy915

1 year and 6 months later...

Matt's POV-

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Chris and Kelly.

"Yeah, the babysitter is tucking the kids in now," Kelly replies to me, "let's go now."

"Okay."

After I say that we all head out to the driveway where my car is parked. I unlock the car and we all go into it, with Chris to my left and Kelly behind me. The mood is already darkening as we head to our destination and because of that there is no conversation. A few minutes later we arrive at our destination and are walking out of my car. The bright fluorescent lights illuminate the hallways that we walk in for what seems like an eternity. As we walk down the hallways we pass by a small shop where we buy a small bouquet of flowers with a vase. Kelly carries it and a few moments later we arrive.

"Cassandra," I let out a small sigh as I say her name.

We all walk into the room and I feel a tear fall down my face as I look at her. She is lying down in the hospital bed still with tubes running through her body. The only sound in the room is the soft beating of her heart which is amplified by a machine. Her eyes are closed and her mouth appears to almost be smiling. She looks so peaceful in her current state that I am almost able to trick myself into believing that she is merely sleeping.

This is all my fault, I think to myself, this is all my fault.

"Can I get a moment alone with Cassi please?" I ask Kelly and Chris. They nod understandingly and then go out into the hallway. Then I sit down in the chair next to Cassi's hospital bed and put my hands on top of hers.

My voice starts to shake as I start, "Cassi, I don't even know where to start. Wait, now I know where to start. I miss you. It's crazy how much I miss you. I want you to come back for me, I mean us. I would be selfish if I asked you to come back for me."

I take in a deep breath as a couple of tears run down my cheeks then continue, "I've been such a dick head for not visiting you since you have been in this hospital. I guess you could say that I was too scared to visit you after the way things were between us before you left. I'm so sorry about what I did that night. There is not enough apologies that I could give you to help with my guilt."

"Even if you forgave me I don't think I could ever forgive myself. I should have never jeopardized your relationship with Dom like that. It was an incredibly stupid thing for me to do. I still remember the day that I told Dom about what happened that night between us. I swear he wanted to chop my bullocks off and then murder me viciously. I would have deserved it though."

I pause for a moment to wipe my face, which is wet from tears. She may not hear me but I know that I have to tell her all of this. This is the only way to get all of this off of my chest.

After staring at her for a while I say, "I am very aware that there is no possible way that you can hear me but if you can, please come back. Dom needs you, Chris needs you, I need you. Hell, everyone needs you. I never had the chance to tell you this but ever since you came into our lives things have changed for the better. Everyone you meet is affected by you because you're an amazing person that deserves to be happy with the man that she loves."

"Speaking of your love, even though you never told Dom we all know that you love him. So if you're not willing to come back for anyone else please come back for him. And if you ever do come back then please don't worry about Kate and I's problems. I understand that you want to help and you are sad that I'm hurt but last time I confided in you about Kate and I, well you know what happened. So I think it would be for the best if you just tried to stay out of it. I want to try to talk to her but I still haven't after all of this time. I think it would kill me if I saw her if I wasn't ready."

The tears are falling even faster out of my eyes and my hands are shaking too.

"I'm going to forget about Kate for now and tell you that we love you Cassi. Please come back to us. Our lives will never be the same if you don't come back."

I stand up and before I walk out of the room I bend down and leave a lingering kiss on her forehead.

******************

"You guys can go in now. I'm going to sit down in the lobby area." I tell Kelly and Chris once I see them.

"Okay, we'll be out in a few minutes." Chris tells me before they head into the room.

Once they are in the room I start to walk down the hallway heading toward the lobby. As I am walking a woman stops in front of me, which puzzles me. She is about one and a half meters tall with red orange hair pulled up into a tight bun and square glasses pushed onto her face.

"Are you Mr. Matthew Bellamy, no?" She questions me with a slight French accent.

"Yes, I am." I say with a silent sigh. As much as I love my fans after visiting Cassi I was not in the mood to deal with them.

"Hello, I am nurse McLean. I am the attending physician for Miss Cassandra Evans," she puts her hand in front of her for me to shake.

I shake her hand and then say, "it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Anyways I was hoping to talk to you about a certain issue with Ms. Evans."

"What is it?" Panic starts to set in now. What if it is something serious?

"You are a friend of Mr. Dominic Howard, no? I would like to make sure before I disclose this information to you."

"Yes, he is my best mate. What happened to Cassi?"

"Okay, like I said I wanted to make sure. Her parents have you and Mr. Howard listed as the other contacts so I assume that you would want to know this," she looks up at me with her hazel eyes and says, "nothing is happening to Ms. Evans, that is the problem."

"What do you mean nothing is happening? I don't see how that's a bad thing."

"Well we, my fellow medical colleagues and I, find it very unlikely that she will ever come out of her coma because she has not been responding to any stimuli. Plus it has been almost two years since she slipped into a coma. Each day that passes the more the chances of her not waking up increases. So we all believe that it would be a good idea to have a talk with Mr. Howard and her parents about discontinuing her life support."

I want to tell her a flat out no but as her words sink in so does the logic behind it. As much as I want to see her walking around again, being able to hear her voice, and see her smile, maybe she is just not meant to wake up again. Maybe she really was meant to leave us that night forever.

"I'll talk to them about it," I reply quietly because I know that if I speak any louder my voice will crack.

"Okay, thank you Mr. Bellamy. I just figured that a conversation like that would come better from someone that they know. Have a good day," she says with a quick nod of her head and then leaves.

After she is gone I head over to the lobby again. I sit down in one of the beige leather couches located in the lobby and pick up a magazine from a small end table next to the couch and read it absently. After what feels like about a minute, I hear two familiar voices getting louder and more distinct as they get closer to me. I turn around and see Kelly and Chris walking to me.

"That was quick," I tell them.

"Well we visited her earlier this week so we kept it quick so we could all get to your flat earlier," Kelly answers me.

"Oh okay. Well let's go then," I set the magazine back down on the end table and then wait until Chris and Kelly are in front of me to start walking.

We all stay quiet until we are in my car. I break the silence by saying, "I had a talk with one of Cassi's nurses while you two were visiting Cassi."

"What did you two talk about?" Chris asks me as I start driving to Dom and mine's flat. Ever since Cassi's accident Chris and Kelly try to come over even more than before to be there for Dom.

"They think that Cassi should be taken off of life support. They think it has been so long and that it seems very unlikely that she is ever going to come out of her coma. But they wanted me to talk to Dom and her parents about it first."

"Are you going to tell Dom when we get back?"

"I'm going to try to talk to him about it, well as best as I can." I tell them and they both silently agree with me.

A few minutes later we arrive at my flat and when we get in there we all are surprised to find Dom leaving his room and changed into fresh clothes. When he sees us he stops immediately, sends us a quick nod, and then walks to the front door. We all step away to allow him to leave but just as he passes me I grab his arm.

"We need to talk, Dom," I tell him and he just looks at me waiting for me to continue, "it's about Cassi."

His eyes widen when I mention her name but I still continue with what I am saying, "Her medical staff thinks that we should take her off of life support."

This time when he looks at me it's a glare and I am surprised when he says, "No."

"Dom, just listen to me for a moment," I follow him since he is walking away from me.

"What do you want? My answer is not going to change," He spits bitterly at me.

"It's been almost 2 bloody years Dom and it's very unlikely that she is going to ever come out of her coma now. So we should take her off of life support then."

"SHUT UP," Dom yells at me as he stands in front of his car.

"Please, can you just promise me that you will at least think about it? And besides if her parents agree with me then she is going to be taken off of it whether you like it or not so it would just make it so much easier if you agreed as well."

"I'm not making any promises," he says to me before going into his car and then a moment later driving away.

I walk back into the flat and Kelly and Chris are sitting down on the couch with the telly on. When they see me they look up at me expectantly waiting. I shrug my shoulders and sit down with them.

"I don't know if I did the right thing by telling him now," I mumble as I run my hands through my hair.

"You did the right thing Matt," Kelly puts her hand on mine supportively and when I look at her there are tears in her eyes.

I hope I am Kelly, I think to myself.

*****************************

A/N: So the 1st chapter of Endlessly. Yay! I'm so excited for this book. I already have the entire plot figured out and everything so I hope you all will enjoy it. I'm sorry this chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed reading it anyways. Please leave your thoughts and/or suggestions in the comment box. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Cheers!

P.S. I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS THAT I THINK YOU ALL WILL ENJOY VERY MUCH...but I'm going to wait to tell you. I will tell you guys maybe next chapter, we'll have to see.

Xx RmManuNyy915

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 12.5K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
653K 31.1K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
877K 46.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
817K 32.2K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...