Scooter brauns daughter (just...

Cuddlemeavon द्वारा

Ashley Braun isn't your typical everyday girl. Oh no, she is far from that. Not only is she Scooter Braun's d... अधिक

characters
just the beginning
"wanna play a little game butler?"
photo shoot and cuddleing
"I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!I LOOOOOVE YOU!"
drake concert♡
christmas with the Bieber's
I think i might be obsessed with her.
♛little 'friend'♛
Our kids would look like greek gods.
Alone with Justin;)
Authors note
Its gonna be a PYD day,baby hold tight;)
forever and allways
superbowl
chapter 14
My everything
"Hi, im Tyler.."
our love is stronger than anything and everything
valentine's day❤️
soul mates
a break
note
depression...
reuinions
Back together?
Love in this club
Contest!!
contest news!
Important!
Bangerz
jay bear
Six flags
six flags (Part 2)
"i'll fight for you."
Important!
destinations
15 years
Important!
mine
Emma
Sequel!
SEQUEL
...
temptations
Please!

ooh girl i gotta secret place that we can go♛

16.4K 261 69
Cuddlemeavon द्वारा

*Ashleys P.O.V.*

Me and justin have been getting super close now since Pattie left last week,if ya know what i mean ;).

Anyways, right now we are cuddling on the couch because we are both exhausted from having sex basically everywhere in the house.

He even wrote a song about which i thought was cute..

"Jay baby we should do something" i huffed board from just watching T.V.

"i know baby girl, i actually have a surprise for us to have some fun" he smiled down at me while i traced the outlines of his tattoo's with the tip of my fingers every once in a while he would shiver. I kinda got used to the fact that he is obsessed with me, its still creepy but in a way sweet.

"OOH where we going" i asked suddenly excited. He smiled at me and stood up , pulling me off his lap and placing me back on the couch.

"well.." he trailed off sticking his hands into his sweat pants pockets smirking,"i have 2 tickets to a private island that i thought we could enjoy" he said smiling wide as i jumped up and wrapped my arms around him.

"OMG JAY! I LOVE YOU!" i shrieked and kissed all over his face.

"we leave tomorrow so go pack baby" he said smiling down at me while we both stared into each others and shared a passionate kiss.

"Im gonna go pack now" i whispered onced we pulled apart and he nodded with his eyes still closed. I smiled and made my way upstairs to pack.

*Justins P.O.V.*

Ugh i love her so much it hurts. Once she went upstairs i went over to the couch and plopped down letting out a content sigh. Im so happy. Life is perfect, I have the girl of my dreams and we are going on a vacation to a private island with crystal clear water and little cabana's that are very nice inside and the best thing?

No wifi or connection with the media.

Its going to be me and Ashley. Thats it ,no media or paparazzi's or people disturbing our time.

I plan on giving Ashley a promise ring too on this trip. I know we only have been dating for about a less than a month but to be honest, i was obsessed with her for at least a year before i even met her than when i met her i fell in love with her and with her coming on my tour i was so excited.

Thats the reason me and selena broke up, well partly.

She saw my posters in my room of Ashley and got jealous and accused me of cheating on her with her after the victoria's secret show where i might have been flirting with her. But if you were around the love of your life who was only in lingerie, would you do the same?

But thats not the only reason we broke up, she also cheated on me with David Henry, but i honestly don't care, i have Ashley:).

"JUSTIN!" i heard my love yell from upstairs.

"YES! Baby are you okay!?" i asked frantically running up the stairs, i mean what if she's hurt. I would be so upset if my baby got hurt.

I ran into her room breathing heavily from sprinting through my huge mansion.

I looked around for any sign of Ashley but i only saw a overfilled suitcase on the bed folded over but not zipped fully. "ASHLEY" i yelled.

"oh justin, can you help me zip the suitcase?" she asked coming out of the walk in closet. I ran over and hugged her tightly.

"C-cant br-breathe" she wheezed out. i instantly loosened my grip and kissed her.

"Baby you had me worried , i-i thought you were hurt or something" i whispered into her hair.

"Nope im fine, just that stupid suitcase won't cloooose" she whined playfully with her head rested on my chest. Most of time when girls whine i wanna slap them across the face with a frying pan, but not Ashley , her whine is adorable :)

"Do you want help?" i asked rubbing my hand up and down her back. She nodded into my chest and walked over to the suit case and hopped onto it , but with her small weight it didn't close much.

"Babe i think you need at least 50 more pounds to close it" i laughed while she pouted.

"WAIT I KNOW!" she screamed and hopped off running over to me and taking the my hand dragging me over to the suitcase.

"sit" she demanded , and i did as i was told.

Once i was sitting crossed legged on the suitcase she jumped up and landed in my lap pushing my little friend making me grunt.

"Whoops" she giggled noticing my boner.

"Babe i think you should take care of that" i whispered in her ear. She nodded and zipped up the suitcase as i held her waist so she didn't fall, and partly because i will take any chance i get to hold her body.

"DONE!' she cheered doing a little happy dance, still in my lap.

"Babe" i groaned feeling my boner growing.

She turned around and smirked at me.

"Come on baby i'll help you" She whispered enticingly in my ear.

"Gosh you so sexy" i mumbled into her ear as she smirked and clipped back on her red lacy bra and matching panties.

"You're not to bad yourself over there Bieber" she said looking over my body which was only cover by a little piece the bed spread. She threw me my boxers and started walking out of the bedroom.

"Hey where ya goin little lady?" i called after her as i pulled my boxers on quickly running after her.

"Ashley?" i called confused not seeing her in the living room where she literally just walked into.

"I'm in the kitchen!" she called out and i ran into the kitchen.

"How did i get such an attractive and beautiful girl friend?" i asked her as i walked up to her and took one of the strawberry's she was eating from her hand and ate it myself.

"HEEEEY that mine" she pouted and smiled at the same time.

"Nope its mine now" i said teasingly. She smirked and pulled out of my grip walking to the refrigerator and came back with the whip cream.

"lets have some fun" She said excited taking the cap off and squirting me with the whip cream as she laughed .

"Oh so you think this is funny?" i asked smirked evilly, she nodded and then noticed my face and ran away from me laughing as she went . I eventually caught up to her and caught her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her towards me spinning her around to face me.

She licked the part of my face that had whip cream on it laughing. I smiled at how cute she looked and decided to get revenge so i ripped the can of whip cream out of her tiny hand and sprayed her face but some dripped down to her chest so i licked it off her boobs and she giggled uncontrollably.

"Come on lets go take a shower babe" she said standing up.

"Shower?" i asked as we walked up the stairs holding hands, she nodded and smirked looking forward. I wonder what she is thinking.

Just as i was about to walk into a different bathroom Ashley pulled me into the same one as her.

"Why not save water?" she asked turning the shower on and taking her bra and panties off hoping into the water as i watched her in adoration. How did i get her , such a adorable and sexy girl for my girl friend.

"Well you coming?" she asked me and i nodded at a loss for words. I pulled off my boxers and hopped in with her. I held her waist and pulled her close to me so her back was on my front.

"You know, i've never had shower sex" she said turning around to face me.

I instantly caught on and attached her lips with mine. I felt her grab my 'thing' and stoke it up and down.

"Faster" i moaned into the kiss and she obeyed.

"Baby i'm-i'm gonna cum" i moaned she nodded and went faster.

"I love you" i breathed out barely audiabl.

"I love you too" she said looking into my eyes as we kissed again and i released my juices.

I was about to get out of the shower to go get a condom when i was stopped by Ashley pulling my hand. She shook her head and i gave her a confused look.

"Im on the pill, we don't need a condom" she smiled as i closed the door i slightly opened and pulled her back closer to me.

I slowly entered her as we both let out a moan of pleasure.

"HELLO!?JUSTIN?ASHLEY" i heard someone yell down stairs. we both stopped and put a hand on each other mouths to silence our moans .

"YEAH DAD?" Ashley called out removing my hand from her mouth.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS" scooter called back.

"WE'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" she called back and looked me straight in the yes.

"why is he here?" she whined.

"I dont know but we should finish what we started. i moaned and thrusted into her again while she shut her eyes nodding.

"I'm gonna cum baby" she moaned

"me too baby"

i thrusted one last time and we both released our juices into and onto each other.

"Hi dad" Ashley said as i carried her on my back down the stairs to where her dad was sitting on the couch in my living room.

And if you're wondering why i have Ashley on my back, her legs hurt from our shower love.

"Sup scooter" i said . He stood up and looked pissed off. Woah okay?

"Um everything alright?" ashley nervously and hesitantly asked.

"I heard about your little vacation you planned justin, why didnt you tell me?" he asked sounding stressed.

"I forgot i guess, sorry." i said genuinely sorry. He nodded then smiled once he finally took notice to how we were standing, with ashley on my back.

"I gotta go , but use protection PLEASE" he said teasingly making me and ashley both turn red in the face.

"I see how you look at each other" he said making his way towards to front door."I looked at my wife like that" he said smiling off into the distant like he was remembering Ashley's Mom who passed away a couple years ago from breast cancer.

"Bye guys" he said closing the door.

"He is so embarrassing" Ashley said burying her face in the crook of my neck. i laughed and put her down carefully , than spinning round to face her. I softly caressed her face looking into her eyes.

"I cant wait for you to be Mrs.Bieber" i said leaning in kissing her softly.

"I cant wait either" she said smiling up at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Even though i only got like 3 comments on the last chapter i decided to be nice and update becuase i love you guys:)

I UPDATED THREE TIMES THIS WEEK OMG!! Im proud of myself:)

I need at least 10 votes and comments for the next chapter. And i honestly wont update until i get them, even if it takes 2 weeks. I need motivation to write these chapters.

Wont update until sunday tho if i do update this week cause i have a very bsuy week, i have an interview for a private vocational school adn my grandfathers funeral this week so i dont think i will be able to update until maybe sunday or monday maybe even tuesday.

BYE!

10 VOTES AND COMMENTS

P.S. sorry for spelling erroes, spell check doesnt work on my laptop (samsung chromebook) and it suuuuuuuuuucks

OK BYE FOR REAL NOW!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.5K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
144K 2.8K 21
Justin Bieber is a 20 year old pop sensation, traveling the world and living the luxurious lifestyle of the rich and famous. Emma Gardner is an 18 ye...
45K 1.4K 54
Selena Gomez is 24 years old, she is just about the most famous singer in the whole wide world... She hid her daughter Melanie from the spotlight sin...
4.2K 48 15
Intro Noelle is a shy girl that happens to be Scooter Braun's daughter. Noelle has always been a self conscious, shy, and skinny girl. All the ki...