Once upon a Day Dream (BTS ST...

By TerryMie

It's a story of a girl named Alexandria, who have dreamed of going to Seoul, South Korea to meet her favorit... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
CHAPTER 2: FAN GIRL
CHAPTER 3: LOVING THE ALIEN 4D V ( KIM TAEHYUNG)
CHAPTER 4: UNEXPECTED
CHAPTER 5: WELCOME TO KOREA!
CHAPTER 6: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 7: MEETING BTS
CHAPTER 8 : UP CLOSE IN PERSON
CHAPTER 9: WASN'T A DREAM
CHAPTER 10: STARRY NIGHT..
CHAPTER 11: GETTING TO KNOW YOU
CHAPTER 12: HONEST FEELINGS
CHAPTER 13: THE CONFESSION
CHAPTER 14: SECRET MOMENTS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 15: BREAKING NEWS
CHAPTER 16: ALL WAS LIE
CHAPTER 17: LETTING GO
CHAPTER 19: LIVING WITHOUT HIM
THE FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 18: LEAVING ALL BEHIND

43 1 0
By TerryMie

"Are you sure about this Xandria?!!" Kim was shocked with all the things she heard from Xandria.

" Kim I'm sorry that i have to put you all on the things that will be left, i promised when you finish here and you will be coming back to Dubai i will do all your pending works to." I faked a smile and continue fixing my things.

" Not the work xan, about you leaving korea? about you breaking up with Taehyung? about you leaving him?? At this point in his life? I thought you said clearly that you will never leave him no matter what but what had just happened?" Kim mumbling still and I avoided to answer, since the truth is I never wanted this things to happen.

" Kim, this is the best way i know that would keep everything back into its places. He would eventually forget me since they are going to be busy this days and preparing for the comeback and concerts and new album. I know he will be fine without me." 

" Really?? that's what you think he will be after leaving him? I don't think so xan, He is outside our door right now and begging me to let him in and have a talk to you, he send me message in my phone. What should i do?" Kim asked.

" Please Kim, I don't want to see him, I don't want to talk to him, I might end up regretting the things i would do. please." I almost cry saying.

It was already 7 in the morning and I actually haven't got any sleep since last night. My flight is at 1pm so i get up to prepare myself on leaving. Kim was already out since they have an early shoot with BTS for the album jacket. 

Done with all the preparation i slowly step outside the room to hail a taxi. A last look back of this room, this building, this place in a short period i felt that it was really my home. So much of the memories that i needed to leave here and bury in my heart as i had chosen the right thing for all of us. I will surely miss BTS all the members were good to me and treated me as their sister, and most of all I will surely miss the only reason why i flew korea from dubai, To the man that i really love, Kim Taehyung, i would be happy watching him from a far.

I rode the taxi and sent a message to kim telling here that i am heading to the airport and that she should take care of everything and not telling BTS specially Taehyung about my flight today.

Arrived at the airport and finding my way to my gate. When suddenly my phone rang.

" Oh it's Hobi, Why would he call?" I said to myself.

" Annyeong haseyo, neh Hobi why did you call? Is there any problem?" I asked.

" Neh noona, Annyeong haseyo. Well, Actually Taehyung is not at himself today, did you fight? Or is there something wrong?" he worriedly asked.

" Ah, aniyo well maybe he hasn't got a good sleep. Have you talk to him?" i asked.

" Ani, Keunde why am i hearing paging in an airport? solma? are you in the airport??????" he screamed.

" Ahh, ani ani.. Hobi jebal, don't tell anyone. please!" I begged.

" Noona, mianhe it is too late, you are in a loud speaker taehyung heard it all and now running to the airport now." the last word i heard from Hobi.

I switched off my cellphone so nobody will call me. I hid myself somewhere that unnoticable by people. 

Taehyung arrived at the airport and asking the gates for the flights heading to dubai, he ran from here to there trying to find Xandria in the crowd while covering himself in the public. Trying to call the cellphone of Xandria, just in case she opened her phone. Just a few minutes that Taehyung arrive in the airport Jimin, Jungkook , Kim and Hobi went to follow him and decided to help him find Xandria, they tried all the gates but still can't find her. Dialed her number a couple of times but can't reach her.

" Final boarding call to all passengers heading to dubai, the gates will be closed at 5 minutes"

Hearing this kept my heart stop a bit, I saw him having a hard time finding me, I saw him for the last time running to see me, but i decided not to see him and went inside the plane. 

Waiting for our plane to depart. Now there is no holding back I am really leaving everything here. As i watched the window my tears started to pour like rain.

Taehyung and the rest ran as fast as they can to the gate that i have passed and unfortunately they didn't get the chance to stop the flight. As our plane departed it left Taehyung devastated, broken, angry and crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 99 16
This story is between a girl who lives in India and a Idol who lives in Korea.It describes how they fell in love even though they were from different...
186 11 10
Is about a two best friend who never talk about there feelings for each other...so she find someone...but she still love her bestfriend..and now she'...
5.4K 250 13
A crazy Indian fangirl has one year to live her dreams and go to Korea. She wants to live like a kdrama lead, she wants to work part time jobs, meet...
133K 6.5K 42
in which yoongi decides to confess to his friend and crush but gets a rejection...sort of... [ this story is pure fiction and I do not own any member...