Heart by heart

Por CharlieGlambert

A scream echoed throughout the house and I rushed to my son's room. I lifted up his little lifeless body and... Más

The mysterious girl
The night that changed everything
The new guy
I have my eye on you
Welcome to the house of madness
I'm in love with you
A new friend
The deadly song
The concert
A angel is born
The horrible truth
My new life
I will always love you, no matter what.
A wonderful day
You have us
The haunted house
The surprise
The party
A memory of you
The vampire masquerade
I will protect you with my life
He's my life and I love him
I'm tired of your lies
My little secret
Unexpected surprise
You're not our son
The birthday party
I have no choice
Keep your daughter away from my child
Please forgive me
I love you from the bottom of my heart
You're a hero
Author's note
Happy Birthday Adam
We need to talk
A kiss in the rain
Thank you for saving our lives
I'm here for you
If you need a friend, I'm here
Please don't leave me
A new friendship
Now you are under my spell
The quiet summer night
Princess of darkness
I love to be bad
It's so nice to see you again
I'll never let you go
I trust you
I'm not your sweet little girl anymore
You don't live in the world you think you live in
Your love is like a love potion
The call
I can't breathe without you
Love wins over hate

Thank you for telling me

114 4 4
Por CharlieGlambert

Tommy's: POV

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in Adam's double bed. He slept deeply next to me and he was very cute. I went up and changed to a dark hoddie and black ripped jeans. I walked down to the kitchen and made breakfast. On the table was a beautiful notebook. I took up the book and saw a lyric to a song named Voodoo.

"Morning babe." said Adam suddlenly. I jumped and the notebook fell down to the floor. "Don't scare me like that." I replied strictly. "I'm sorry." he said and kissed my cheek. "I like your song Voodoo." I replied. "You wouldn't say that if you heard it." said Adam. "Why?" I asked curiously. "You don't want to hear." he said and I did not ask more about that.

After the breakfast he drove me back home. I said goodbye and went into the apartment. Etta ran up to me and I platted her. "I've miss you so much." I said. She wagged her tail and I laughed softly.

Later in the day came Rosalie home and I knew I have to tell her the truth. "It's something I need to tell you." I said. "What is it?" she asked. You are a wonderful girl and will always be but, the truth is that I have feelings for someone else." I said nervously. "I understand and thank you for telling me." replied Rosalie softly. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "You and Adam are soulmates, I knew it from the first day he started at the school." she said. "Thank you Rose, you're the best friend the in whole world." I replied. "You're welcome." she said with a smile.

I'm glad Rose accept Tommy's choice. I wonder why Adam's song Voodoo is forbidden? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 103 33
"I love you and Eddie so much!" I said and hugged my kids. "Don't go daddy!" replied Alice. She hugged her doll and her blue eyes were tearful. "Stay...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
5.5K 247 71
"Mr. Lambert, you are arrested for murder." said the police. "I haven't killed my husband." I replied. "You come with us and your daughter will be pl...
2.3M 63.5K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...