devil's maid. taegguk

Galing kay STARMYG

not many people have the stupidity or are that desperate to make a deal with the devil but kim taehyung is a... Higit pa

1 \\the devil set my couch on fire
2 \\satan called me baby boy
3 \\the king of hell is visiting again
4 \\bad ways to pay your college tuition
6 \\welcome to hell
7 \\god is satan's ex
8 \\i got set up with satan
9 \\demons like highschool musical
10 \\satan's brother
11 \\family dinners in hell
12 \\i kissed the devil
13 \\i had breakfast with satan
14 \\shopping in hell
15 \\satan bought me thigh highs
16 \\the devil is so extra
17 \\swearing is bad
18 \\heaven's party
19 \\i kissed the devil (again)
20 \\satan is into pinning
21 \\my ex is an angel (literally)
22 \\ the devil gets kidnapped
23 \\surprise! it was papa diablo
24 \\coming out to papa diablo
25 \\my first fight with satan
26 \\ forgiving the devil
27 \\ getting back at satan...
28 \\ ... wasn't the best idea
KARMA
goodbye!

5 \\satan ate my ice cream

16.9K 1.4K 1.2K
Galing kay STARMYG

SATAN ATE MY ICE CREAM

"So, basically, he now has a boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend is dating his sister. It's really cute and they are both happier." Zen finished the short story about his cousin.

"Another day, another person who is happier being gay. But no, our sexuality is a disgrace," Taehyung sighed and lied down on the couch.

A comfortable silence plastered between the two men, as they browsed through the channels on Zen's TV.

Typically, if Taehyung didn't make the deal with the Devil, he would now be forced to spent his evening serving drinks at Starbucks. But since his tuition is payed, he could spend more time being lazy or with his best friends before the first term begins.

However, it was worrying him, that he hadn't heard from Satan for a week now. Taehyung still didn't know what he would have to do in exchange of all the money. The man was honestly very scared, but he couldn't tell anyone.

They would think he is crazy. Even Taehyung thinks he is kinda crazy.

"So, should I order pizza or will you let me eat you?" Zen winked, getting up from the couch.

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a grin.

"Suck my dick."

Zen grabbed the phone, entering Domino's number, "I'm trying to."

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. While Zen was ordering, he heard the notification sound of his phone.

Satan: baby boy, are you here?

The man froze, as he read the text message.
Satan : jk, i know you're here
Satan : stop staring at your phone and answer me

Taehyung took a sharp breath and swallowed, before texting back with shaky hands.

Baby boy : yes?

Satan : it's been a week, didn't you miss me~

Baby boy : can i be honest?

Satan : yes, baby boy

Baby boy : absolutely fucking no
Baby boy : who in their right mind would miss the devil?

Satan : i payed your tuition and i'm the king of hell
Satan : if i were you i'd think twice before i speak, baby boy

Baby boy : we are not speaking
Baby boy : we are texting

Satan : we will talk about your behavior later
Satan : im gonna stop by your place around 7
Satan : so if you don't wanna be late, leave your boyfriend alone and get going

Baby boy : zen is not my boyfriend, you creep

seen at 6:34pm

Taehyung sighed and got up from the couch. He knew he had no other choice, but to go and see what the Devil wants this time.

It was pretty obvious at this point though. The man was about to understand what's the favor he would have to do him.

"Zen, I have to go," Taehyung said, as he was putting on his shoes.

Zen popped his head out of the kitchen and furrowed his eyebrows.

"So early? The pizza hasn't even arrived yet!" he exclaimed.

Taehyung shrugged.

"Something came up. Sorry. I'll see you soon." he waved goodbye and headed out of the door

After half an hour, Taehyung was in front of his door, trying to bring out all the confidence and bravery he could find in himself.

He took a breath and walked in.

What Taehyung saw was definitely not what he expected.

At first, the man didn't spot Satan anywhere in his living room. He took a look in the bedroom, but it was empty.

Taehyung then moved to the kitchen and found his fridge wide open, as the Devil was getting a box of ice cream out.

Is Satan eating my ice cream?

The black haired man felt Taehyung behind him and turned around, closing the fridge. A smile curved his lips.

"Hi, baby boy," he sang and got himself a spoon, "Want ice cream?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "No, thanks."

"Well, you lose. We don't have ice cream down there in Hell, but I really like it. Your human world is not completely useless," Satan told him, as he headed to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Taehyung couldn't do anything else, but follow him.

"Why are you here?" he carefully questioned.

Satan opened the box and dug the spoon in the cold sweet.

"Well," he made a pause to eat, "You see, baby boy, I payed your tuition. Now it's your turn to do something for me."

Taehyung held his breath and nodded, watching how the ice cream was fastly disappearing from the box.

For the king of Hell, he is eating like a fucking pig.

"So, basically," he began, "What you have to do is be my maid for a month, give me a kiss and also buy me more ice cream before we head down to the depths of my loving kingdom." Satan said like it was the most normal thing ever.

Taehyung didn't understand what he was being told at first.

A maid?

A kiss?

A month?

Ice cream?

The realization slowly started to hit him. His eyes widened and moved on the Devil, who was peacefully eating.

"M-Maid? What d-do you mean?" he stammered, trying really hard not to panic.

The Devil sighed.

"Baby boy, instead of asking me dumb question, why don't you take a little more time to get fully understand what I just told you?" he smiled and got up, "Meanwhile, I saw you have carrots. I like carrots."

And he disappeared in the kitchen. Taehyung felt his legs giving out, so he quickly sat on the couch.

I have to be Satan's maid for a month, kiss him and buy him ice cream.

His fingers tangled in his brown locks, pulling them.

This can't be happening.

He starts the first term in two weeks.

After a few more minutes, Satan came back with a carrot in hand. He frowned when he saw Taehyung on the couch.

"Look, this is all in your favor-"

"How exactly it is in my favor?!" Taehyung yelled, causing the black haired man to raise a brow, "Why did you pay my tuition if I'm not going to be able to even start the semester?"

The Devil smiled.

"Baby boy, I have thought of everything. A month in Hell will be like ten minutes here. Time is something I can play with it, it's not a problem."

Taehyung kept quiet and looked at the clock.

7:12pm.

"Also, those were 35,000 dollars. That's a lot. A month with me won't kill you, as well as kissing me and buying me ice cream," Satan patted his back.

The man felt like he was in some kind of a weird dream. It was so unreal, he wasn't even afraid anymore.

"What if I don't come with you?" Taehyung looked up at the Devil.

The smile vanished from his lips.

"The money will disappear and you will forget any of this ever happened," he answered and Taehyung shuddered.

For a few seconds, the scared man really thought of backing out.

But it was just a month and kiss.

Well, and some ice cream.

It can't be that bad.

He closed his eyes, taking a breath.

It was already too late to back out. There's no way possible for him to pay the tuition after giving up. He has to do this.

Taehyung got up from the couch and turned to Satan.

"So, are we gonna go buy you ice cream or not?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 69 6
taehyung hates anybody better than him. and by anybody i mean jeon jungkook. at a young age taehyung tortured jungkook physically mentally and verbal...
132K 7.7K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
111K 4.6K 24
"Everytime I eat, I feel disgusted with myself. Why won't this feeling go away?"
257K 11.1K 40
Jungkook is on a mission A mission to turn Prince Taehyung into a rebel "Ready to become a rebel my prince?" ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ©2017 ʙʏ ᴠʟᴀᴛᴛᴀᴇ 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰�...