Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

بواسطة ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... المزيد

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 5: Don't you remember??
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 9: War(2)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 28: Once Again
Chapter 29: Beat
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 33: Ice Cold
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 35: Raging Fire
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 12: Stay

1.7K 68 9
بواسطة ShyDreamer25

sorry for not updating often....

I'm still pretty busy with all the projects, assignments, and school stuff.

but for today...I'll make a special update...

so enjoy and thanks for all the VOTES AND COMMENTS.

I HAD FUN READING THEM ALL (^w^)

enjoy the chappy :)

***********************************

(Robin)

she— she's dead.....she's gone....

Robin still asked himself thinking its just a joke and Starfire is still sleeping but he himself knew that its impossible.

"Robin, I'm sorry man...she died a hero," Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven left Robin and Galfore at the hospital room.

"Robin I know how you treasure and love Starfire. Her feelings are also mutual. I leave you alone to bade goodbye. Tomorrow I will bring Starfire back to Tamaran and give her a proper burial." Galfore left Robin and Robin held Starfire delicately in his arms.

"Star...you know the best thing about you??" he pausrd as he tried to swallow another sob, " your beautiful without trying, your so oblivious on the things around you, and you know what's the best??" this time he can't contain his sobs.

"your the best friend I can ever have."

he held her hand tightly then gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

Robin walked away and gave Statfire one last glance. When he was about to grab the doorknob....

Then there was a beeping sound.

it continued and when Robin looked back he saw Starfire's heart rate increasing.

from 0......23........45.........55

"Starfire??" Robin went to Starfire's side then squeezed her small hand.

there was no response....

then there was a small squeeze...

"Nurse!! Nurse!! Galfore!! Starfire!!" Robin shouted then there was a rush of nurses and Glafore...

Starfire fluttered her eyes open. Robin can't contain his happiness and hugged her tightly, Starfirw hugged him back with all she can.

********************

(Starfire)

I'm back.....I'm back to the real world....my mom said the truth...its not my time....

Starfire remembered what happened....

FLASHBACK

I let out a huge breath.

"mom, you know...I missed you both. All these years I yearned to see you but now I see who I am and what is my purpose."

my mom and dad looked at each other then nodded.

"we understand my dear. It is not your time, but someday we will be together." my mom hugged me tightly.

"remember Starfire. Great Love comes Great Sacrifice. Your life just started, treasure the one's important to you and do your duty as a princess." my dad gave me a warm smile then hugged me as tightly as my mom.

We stayed like that for how long. I knew it was time to go, as much as I want to stay I just can't.

"mom...dad... thanks, I hope to see you again." then I waved them goodbye as their presence got dimmer and dimmer.

"one day my love...one day.." then they're gone....

FLASHBACK END

the next thing I know is someone squeezing my hand.

a familiar warmth....a soothing gesture...

I squeezed back just as hard as I could and I could feel that person tense up then relaxed.

I heard sounds then I opened my eyes slowly. The blindind lights of the hospital greeted me. Then I saw Robin, he hugged me tightly and I hugged back as hard as I could.

.......

(few weeks later)

I was out of the hospital a few weeks later. Galfore escorted me back to teen titans tower with a blindfold.

"Galfore what's happening??" Galfore just held me as we made our way out of the hospital to titans tower.

when Galfore removed my blindfold I was surprised.

"WELCOME BACK STARFIRE!!" Robin, Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven shouted and cheered.

"Starfire!! we were so worried!! Man!! I miss you!!" Beastboy tackled me in a hug and so did Cyborg.

Raven patted my shoulder. her sign of assurance....

Robin didn't even greet me he smiled from afar and left the room.

"so when will you be leaving??" Cyborg asked and Starfire raised an eyebrow.

"leaving??" Galfore cut in...

"yes...the people of Tamaran needs their princess right now. Its time for you to continue what your parents started." Galfore said and everyone went silent.

"but why did you not consult me??" I asked.

"Robin made deal. That when the war ended you are allowed to leave teen titans and fulfill your duty as a princess. It was a deal of two parties." and Galfore showed me the contract with Robin's signature.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm back but I need to leave teen titans. Then I remembered what my dad told me

Great Love comes Great Sacrifice

I knew being a teen titan is a honorable job but being a princess means more.

"ok....I accept."

***(next day)***

all my baggages were ready. I was ready to leave earth forever.

"Can I make a final goodbye??" Galfore nooded and I said goodbye to everyone except Robin...

I know I could hurt him and I can't see him in pain.

I was about to go inside when someone shouted.

"Wait!!" I turned around to see Robin

he tackled me to a hug and I cried silently.

"can't you stay??" he asked. I could see his eyes pleading.

"I need to do my duty as a princess." I said and smiled sweetly trying to hide any bitterness.

"then..." he grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to me.

"will you wait for me then??" I opened my hand and found a ring with a small diamond in the middle.

I nodded and he put the ring on my finger....

I heard its a sign of true love in human tradition.

"I will wait for you. One day we will meet again."

I gave him a kiss and he kissed me back.

the familiar tingling sensation, sparks, and goosebumbs enveloped me.

I left Earth with a smile and promise...

on the ride back home I looked at the ring....

Great Love comes Great Sacrifice....

I will wait for you Robin.....someday we will meet again...

*********************

thank you for reading and supporting this book.

I really appreciate it and thank you for voting.

its my first book and I thank you for all the votes and comment.

I will post my next Story

I'll give you a preview...

**********************

=SOMEONE DIFFERENT=

In my life there are people who judge you by how you act.

NERDS, WANNABE-POULARS, EMO's, PERVERTS, BADBOYS, PLAYERS, JOCKS, EVEN CHEERLEADERS.

then there's me....

normal, silent, smart, and unnoticable me....

I stay in the shadows and people tend to ignore me.

till a single choice made my world turn upside-down

I'm someone un-noticable.

I'm someone different...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

133K 3.3K 24
(I do not own Teen Titans and I do not own DC/DC Comics) All I ever wanted was to be loved. All I ever wanted was to be like them superhero's. I want...
39.3K 700 20
It is a total Starfire and Robin fic. Robin finally tells Star how he feels..Things go great until Robin vanishes.. Two years later Star is forced ba...
132K 3.6K 22
Teen Titans fan fiction. I do not own the Teen Titans. Warning: This book contains a small amount of cursing, adult humor, and is not based off of Te...
8.6K 335 18
🎉*Completed*🎊 Robin is known as the leader of the teen titans but as a lately things have been getting to much for him. Most of his team likes to p...