He's Different | p.jm

Door jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... Meer

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

37

3.2K 236 179
Door jungkookras

(Vote right now thank youuus! If you want more quicker updates remember to click the star button ily!)

"Ughhh.."

I groaned in discomfort as I opened my eyes.

My once foggy vision, refocused as I glanced around aware of my surroundings.

I rubbed my eyes, looking down to find myself in a basket full of clothes, a laundry basket.

How did I end up here?

- FLASHBACK -

"WOOH!"

Hoseok yelled as he stood dancing on top of the bar, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Jimin and I had given up trying to calm down the boys and instead, decided to get wasted.

"More Soju please!"

I demanded as I pounded my fist on the counter.

"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

I hear a loud booming voice order, as I turn around too see a couple of officers rushing towards me.

"Aish."

I hear another voice as someone slam right into me.

I look over my shoulder too see Yoongi had been thrown across the room.

Feeling a bit tipsy, I wiped my drool off and patted Yoongi's chest.

"Rest in peace Yoongi, rest in peace."

I muttered.

Moments later, hands wrapped around my form, pulling me off the stool.

"Okay everybody clear out!"

Another hollering voice roared.

My eyes began to droop as I watch the once crowded club, disperse as people hurriedly exited.

"I HATE EVERYONE, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS!"

Namjoon screamed as he tried to fight off the officers that were holding him down.

The officer dragged me towards the door but I tried to stop him, wanting so badly to find the rest of my friends.

Where were they?

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard silent sobs in the corner of the club, it stood out from the police sirens that blared, and men yelling.

I squinted my eyes, to find only in that moment,

Jungkook weeping in the corner.

"Officer....wait...I need to get to my friend..."

I muttered.

"Honey calm down, we will get all your friends out here safe-"

"Mina we have a puking black haired teenaged boy here!"

Another officer called for Mina, the officer that held me captive.

"Coming!"

She chimed as she released me.

I dipped towards Jungkook, kneeling down as I peeked over at his face.

"Jungkook oppa, gwenchena?"

I asked as he shook violently in place, his whimpers causing me to sadden.

"I want to be....."

He replied, his voice inaudible as our surroundings overpowered his weak voice.

I rubbed my eyes, forcing myself to get a grip, as I patted his shoulder.

"Don't cry, what's wrong?"

I questioned once more.

His head shot up right, his next sentence causing my heart to ache for him.

"I want to be loved, why am I never loved?"

Jungkook admitted.

"Aish Jungkook I love you."

I reassured, pulling him into a hug.

"Why am I always second choice?!"

Jungkook whined as his tears fell onto Jimin's sweater that I wore.

I ruffled his hair and was about to tell him he wasn't but he pulled back.

"Why...why isn't it possible.."

"What's not possible?"

I asked, cupping his chin up, wiping away his shallow tears.

"That even if you love someone and would do anything for them, they wouldn't do the same."

- END OF FLASHBACK -

My head was pounding as I recalled what only happened a couple of hours ago,

it felt like a hangover but it somewhat wasn't like that.

I chuckled lightly to myself recalling hours ago, when the officers had to drive all eight of us home, and put sleeping medicine on us.

Aish, idiots.

I stood up, hopping out of the basket, yawning as I glanced around to find I was in Namjoon's living room.

I scratched my head, as I felt very nauseous, never in my whole life had I drank so much soju.

I limped towards the staircase, finding my way to the bathroom before realization hit me,

school.

Crap!

My eyes widened as I scurried up the staircase in search for the others,

Where were they?

I raced up the staircase, glancing left and right for a sign of anyone of them.

"Ughhhh..."

I snap my head to the bathroom on the right, as I lumbered towards it.

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

I call as I enter.

I scan the cramped bathroom to find the sink and toilet untouched except for the shower, as I sighed watching a hand grab onto the curtain, causing a loud thud,

they had fallen.

I scurried towards the bathtub,  shoving the curtain aside too see an annoyed Jimin lying there.

"Aish you pabo ah."

I scolded as I offered my hand.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, as he squinted his eyes, it looked as if he was seeing a goddess.

"Jiyeon?"

Jimin asked.

"No I'm Jackie Chan, yes it's me Jiyeon."

I teased, shaking my hand in front of him.

He grabbed my hand, as I tried to yank him back up with my strength, but being still quite tipsy, unfortunately it didn't end well,

My head smashed right into his chest, as I had slipped my stomach crashing into the side of the tub.

I groaned, as I tried to stand back up, as my hips were caving into the side of the tub.

"Jiyeon!"

Jimin complained as his head had hit the wall.

"Mianhae."

I apologized, muttering into his shirt that smelled like alcohol I wanted to gag. 

"No worries, I'll just lift us up."

Jimin suggested.

Jimin used his free hand, and reached for the shower head, inches away from his palm.

"Just a bit more.."

Jimin grumbled.

He successfully snatched onto the shower head, that wasn't that high, and was about to pull himself up, but of course bad luck duo,

Water began spraying onto the both of us.

"AHH JIMIN THAT'S COLD!"

I shrieked as I tried to remove myself from tub, I used all my strength to pull myself up.

I stood up as I reached for Jimin who was in fits of water, he looked like he was helplessly drowning.

"Jiyeon tell my family that I loved them, and I'll miss them."

Jimin blubbered, as he tried to sit up right.

"It's not even two feet in you idiot, just grab my hand."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing onto his hand pulling him upwards.

"Oh."

Jimin squeaked, brushing the back of his neck.

I turned off the water, as Jimin leaped out of the tub.

I dusted my hands off as I walked towards the door.

"Wait!"

Jimin called.

I spun around, hands on hips,

"Wae?"

"You got my sweater wet."

-

"Hurry up guys, we're going to be late!"

I ordered, sprinting up the steps towards the entrance doors.

Jimin and I had spent minutes scurrying around the house, waking up all of them that were found in various places like, Namjoon's dog bed, the washer, and even in the closet.

Rushing to school with seven boys trailing behind wasn't an easy task, and of course the bell was about to ring in two minutes and we had just arrived.

I pushed open the doors and I sprinted inside.

I scanned the hallways to find it empty.

I glanced back at the six boys catching up to me.

"Bballi Bballi (Hurry)!"

I gestured as they raced towards me, out of breath.

"Ugh Jiyeon ah, why do we have to run, we're always late to school anyways."

Hoseok whined, as he stomped his feet.

"Hoseok oppa, today is a special day, they're announcing something soon so we have to hurry."

I explained.

Mrs. Lee had texted me individually a couple days ago, to head to school on time and report to the auditorium immediately, if I wanted to save someone I love.

"Where's Suga Hyung?"

Jungkook questioned as he looked around.

"I'm right here."

Suga waved, as all six of us glanced over at Suga walking towards us.

Expected, Suga didn't run and instead lumbered towards us,

quite the friends they are.

-

"Attention students please take your seats and settle down."

Mrs. Lee ordered as she stood at her podium.

All seven of us entered the filled auditorium with people hustling around, all busy.

"What's going on?"

Jimin asked.

"We're about to find out."

I sighed.

I lead the crew towards the back of the room, sitting in the far corner.

"Let's sit over there."

I suggested, as they all said yes in unison.

We ushered through the crowd before finally making it, as I plopped down sitting.

(How they're sitting:

Jimin-Jiyeon-Jungkook-Seokjin-Namjoon-Hoseok-Yoongi)

I squished in between Jungkook and Jimin, the atmosphere still quite awkward as they hadn't interacted in awhile.

They exchanged glances, but no words came out of either's mouth.

"Hey guys look it's starting!"

I squeaked, distracting there attention away from each other.

"Welcome students and adults, today we are gathered for a very special event here today, that comes once every year before our annual school dance."

Mrs. Lee began.

"As I speak Mr. Kang and Mrs. Kim will be coming around delivering assigned papers, which you are not allowed to open until I order it."

Mrs. Lee publicized.

What assigned papers?

Before I knew it, Mr. Kang approached the three of us as he each handed us a small slip.

"Here you go."

He beamed as he shifted away after handing the seven of us papers.

I glanced over at Jungkook who just shrugged his shoulders,

what was going on?

"Now on a count of three you may open your slips."

Mrs. Lee echoed.

"1,2,3 open them!"

Curios, I opened my slip as I examined it carefully reading the words, I gasped in shock as I read the last four words.

"Everyone who had opened, I hope you enjoy and began packing because Camp Day is here!"

Mrs. Lee cheered.

The audience boomed with cheers and hollers, as I however shook my head, biting down on my lip.

"Jiyeon..."

Jimin called.

"Hmm?"

"What do we do?"

I sighed in annoyance as I crumbled up the paper those simple words repeating in my head,

Camp Partners:

Jungkook, Jimin, Jiyeon and Gayoon.

-*-

Sorry for the errors, this chapter was rushed but I hope y'all enjoyed it! Wahh what's going to happen as Gayoon joins the three on camp day? has she changed? or does she have something up her sleeve? Find out in the next chapter:)

IF YOU ENJOYED IT VOTE & COMMENT I LOVE YOU! ~Natalie💗

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

72.2K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
961K 32.6K 53
[completed] Jungkook gets this mating thing, really, he does. The moon goddess matches two werewolves together to ensure that they will breed the str...
11.8K 473 23
In this sequel of The Last She-Wolf, the boys find out about Y/N's current state and reports back to Jungkook and the rest. Find out what happens to...