CURSED....to be together! (CO...

Από HeartfeltFictions

Marriage is the most purest bond that binds two souls forever. But what if it's forced? Will the belief of th... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1: Change of Fate
Chapter 2: Let me go...
Manik's background
Chapter 3: It's a deal!
Chapter 4: How dare you!
Chapter 5: His secretary
Chapter 6: Giving her a chance
Chapter 7: Getting drawn towards her
Chapter 8: Deceived by fate
Chapter 9: Marriage binding us together
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 {Part 1}
Chapter 12 {Part 2}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
About the story
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: I was scared!
LAST: Our New Beginning...

Chapter 62

19.6K 1.5K 151
Από HeartfeltFictions

Hey guys, long time. Please don't be upset but I was on a family trip after a very long time and I could not gather the time to update. Hope you guys will understand this. Firstly, happy belated birthday to Sharmistha Sarkar. Hope all your wishes will get fulfilled and may you get the world's happiness because you deserve it. Secondly, don't worry...from now on, no delays with the updates. And finally, thanks for waiting and not giving up on the story, it really means a lot to me. Thank you!

Manik's POV
I woke up and found myself alone on the bed. "Nandani.." I called out but got no response. It was unusual. Quickly, I grabbed my shorts and looked for her in the bathroom, she still wasn't there. Just then my eyes fell on a note lying on the side table.

'Mr Monstu Manik Malhotra, I had always wondered how it would be if we met differently. How would it be if destiny did not play any part and we contributed. Would it be the same or better or worse? Maybe we can find an answer to it now. For today, you don't know me and neither do I know you. Let's see how we would be if things were different. Manik Malhotra, would you still try your luck with Nandani Murthy if given another chance? I will be waiting for an answer."

Her ideas and concepts will always be this....let me not say stupid. But I guess they always turn out to be different. Nandani Malhotra...na, Nandani Murthy, I will still make you fall for me no matter how hard you try to pretend. Let's go Manik, need to impress your woman once again.

I get ready and go out looking for her on the cruise. When I couldn't find her anywhere, I though of going to the poolside. Just as I was about to enter 'Mickey Mouse' stopped me. "If you want to get inside the clubhouse, you need to say the four magical words." He asked.

"What..!" Was this for real.

"I said the four magical words, not this." He replied.

"Listen, let me go inside." I said aggressively.

"Chill man...don't get so touched. What would you have told your kids if they asked you?" He asked.

"I don't have kids..!" I said it out in a surprise or rather a shock.

"Then what are you doing on the cruise?" He asked me being more surprised then me.

It was embarrassing to tell him the reason. Oh god..."Miska...Mouska...Mickeyyyy Mouse! Can I go in now." I quickly said it and went in without waiting for his response. What is happening with me, I was talking to 'Mickey Mouse'. And what the hell....Kids and me!! Idiot. Hope no one saw me doing those dumb things just now.

Just then I see Nandani sipping something in her glass. As she started to appear closer, I saw her outfit. She was dressed really classy in her short oufit, so unlike her. A boy with specs passed by, I didn't know what got into me that I stopped him and asked for the glasses. He was really sweet and gave it to me. Nerdy look it is. "May I please have a lemon juice." I asked the bartender and sat next to Nandani. I could tell that she was impressed with my nerdy looks. My lady was already impressed but I knew she was going to play hard. "Hi, my name is Manik. What is your good name?" I asked Nandani. Oh I got the royal ignore. Well played wifey. "By the way miss...are you a Wi-Fi, cause I am feeling a little bit of a connection here." She chuckled at it. Hasse toh phasee!

"You are right, I am a WiFi. But you need a password to access the connection." She cleverly replied.

"But every WiFi needs a computer." I said and she finally smiled at me.

"Hi, my name is Nandani Mal...Murty." She said and gave her hand to me.

"Your name is even more prettier than you.....I am not that lucky but any chances for a lunch date?" I asked.

"Well I am quite busy, but I will see." She said and stood up to walk but fainted.

Was she acting? "Nandani" I patted her cheeks but got no response. This was scary, was she okay? I carried her to our room and asked for a doctor. Her whole body was cold yet she was sweating. She wasn't feeling that good yesterday but she didn't mention that it was worse till this level.

"Mr Malhotra, please step aside. I need to check her." The doctor said and I let him do his work. After a while he spoke again. "Mr Malhotra, don't worry, your wife is fine. I have a faint idea of what is wrong with her but some of her symptoms are suggesting something else. So I have taken her blood samples and will send it back to get the tests done as there is nothing available on board. Once I get the reports, I will let you know." He explained.

"Doctor, it's not something serious or to worry about right?" I asked fearing to hear his answer.

"Have faith, everything will be fine. I will take your leave." He said and left. What did he mean? What was happening all of a sudden?

"Manik." Nandani called out to me as she woke up. I quickly rushed out to her and held her into my arms. "What was the doctor saying..." She was suddenly all panicked.

"Don't worry Nandani. He said it's all because you are not taking a good care of yourself and you need rest." I said and I caressed her hair while she hide her face in my neck.

"You sure I am fine right?" Nandani asked. "Actually, I have been vomiting since past few days now. I thought it was the food but now fainting and all...." She confessed. How irresponsible of me.

"Why didn't you tell me before and where was I then?" I furiously asked.

"Manik don't get angry, I didn't tell you anything because I didn't want to spoil all the fun we were having. It usually happened in the morning while you were mostly sleeping. I am sorry." She innocently confessed.

"I am not angry Nandani but you need to take care of yourself. And pack your bags, we are taking the speed boat and going back to the sore." I said. She was going to stop me but I cut her off before that. "No...I don't want to hear anything from you. Pack everything and I will go talk to the captain." I said and stormed out.

Nandani's POV
I didn't tell Manik because I knew he was going to over react. But was I fine or something serious had happened to me. I don't want to panic because I know Manik will get really tensed and he won't even share it with me. Please god, we have got happiness after so long, please don't take it away from us so soon. I prayed.

"Ready." Manik came back after a while and I was done packing the bags.

I simply nodded my head but I was honestly scared, really scared. What if it was going to be something really big? "Don't worry, you are fine. I know you will be fine." Manik said still waiting by the door.

I stood up and ran towards him for a hug. "I am scared Manik. What if something serious......" Before I could complete my words he shut me up.

"I said nothing will happen to you, trust me." He said. He meant it, his words gave me an assurance to not think so negative.

We sat in the speed board and returned back to the hotel.

The whole day passed by very quietly. It turned to be a really very long day. The night brought the fears of the darkness and now the sunrise is bringing in the new rays of hope. My reports will be out today. I turned around and found Manik aimlessly staring at the ceiling. I could tell he was up the whole night. "Manik." He quickly got up and looked at me.

"You up...take some more rest. The doctor said you needed rest then why..." Manik said.

"I don't want to sleep anymore Manik...Please can I just be close to you." I asked like a little girl and he agreed at once. We stayed close while I thought about Manik's life. He was brought up being the 'adopted child,' then pushed everyone away. Later he found out that he wasn't an orphan but it lasted just for few minutes. The only relationships he ever believed in deceived him. First dad, then mom and now perhaps me too. If something had to happen to me then what would happen to Manik? "Manik, please promise me that you will share all your feelings after the outcomes of the report, no matter what it is. Please don't shut me out." I requested him. This is what he had started doing lately, he would share all the love and happiness but when it came to his worries, he kept it to himself.

"Nandani, get ready. We should be there on time." He said and went out of the room. I followed his instructions and got ready.

"Mr Malhotra you wait outside. Till the reports come, let me do a quick check up of your wife." The doctor said and Manik let the room obediently. The lady doctor did my check up and we sat face to face after that. "Mrs Malhotra, it's my duty to break this news first to you."

I listened to each and every word of hers very carefully. I knew what I had to do now. "Doctor, please don't tell my husband anything yet, I would like to tell him myself." I requested her.

"But he..." She protested but I stayed adamant.

"Please." I asked once again and she melted.

"Okay fine." She said and there came Manik.

"Doctor, everything is fine right. Nandani is okay right?" Manik asked the doctor while she looked at me helplessly.

"Manik....I want to go back to India please." I requested and Manik just kept looking at me for his answers.

How was the update? Any comments about Nandani's note as her question remained unanswered. What do you guys think is in store for MaNan's love story? Will God still keeping testing their togetherness, and will they again manage to win this battle? Do share your views.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

473K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
23.5K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
295K 31.1K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...
219K 20.3K 50
"The Magic is only in what books say , how they stiched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us." Marriage is a lifetime tie not...