Dangerous Boy {BTS: Jungkook}

By msalty

His eyes told a story. A story that didn't turn out well for me and a story that I didn't want to play out. ... More

Intro: Caught
Gone
Vampire?
[Untitled] Part 4
[Untitled] Part 5
Untitled Part 7
Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 [Final]

Untitled Part 6

6.4K 243 32
By msalty

I was sitting in the living room again with Jimin and Taehyung, explaining the note, but this time Jin joined us.

"Well, now we have something else to figure out," Jin said, sighing as he leaned back on the couch. I assumed that even though the other boys weren't here, the ones that were filled them in on everything.

"That's why you ran away, right?" Jimin clarified after I had explained everything.

"Yeah," I said while nodding my head. The first few days, I had kept quiet, but now I was getting more comfortable around everyone, therefore, I talked more.

Everyone sat quietly, thinking about what I had just informed them of.

"I'm gonna go to my room," I said, gently, and walked out. The doors in this house were beautiful. They were much taller than needed to be, accommodating the high ceilings that took over most of the house.

The house didn't have many windows and the ones that were there, were covered by curtains to let in little light during the day. There was lighting that lined the walls like you would see in an old castle with a flame. But these were electric lights.

The house was huge, seeming bigger from the inside than from out. There were three floors. The bottom held the living room, the dinning room, the kitchen, the pool, and the main entrance. The second floor held the bedrooms. There were nine to be exact; a master bedroom, seven rooms for the boys, and one for guests, which I slept in. The third floor was where the library was. It took up most of the floor and the few other rooms were used as storage. I had not yet been up to the third floor.

After heading to my room to grab my sketch book and pencil, I made my way to the third floor. This floor was darker, giving off a more empty, deserted feel. There was a short hallway with a couple doors lining the side. At the end were double doors that would lead to the library.

I walked forward, pushing open one of the large double doors. It creaked as I opened and closed it behind me. I was surprised to see that the library had huge, tall windows. They were covered by curtains, but it was one of the few places that let in natural light.

There were shelves, much higher than I could reach. I never understood why libraries would put books on shelves that were impossible to reach. I always wondered what books were up there, books no one had touched in forever.

I walked in between shelves, running my fingers across the bindings of the book. I stopped, a beautiful red book with gold lettering, catching my eye. Slowly, I pulled the book out with my fingers. I opened the book but as I did, the other half of the book fell to the ground.

"Oh," I said looking at the mess of papers.

"Don't worry. That's what happens with most of the old ones." I turned to my side at the sound of a voice. Yoongi stood there with his hands in his pockets. His hair dangled to the tips of his eyes, which were dark brown holes.

"Oh sorry," I said, bending over to pick the rest of the book up. I placed the hard cover on top of the rest and slid it back on the shelves. The other books had been sitting there so long that they didn't even realize that one was missing. They hadn't fallen over even though they sat at an angle.

I turned back to Yoongi, hoping to end the awkward silence.

"Do you come up here often?" I asked the quiet man. He shrugged.

"Sometimes. If Namjoon isn't up here, I'll sleep since the rest of the house is too noisy," he complained.

"How do you deal with living in a house with so many brothers?" I questioned. I never had siblings. It had been just me, Grandpa, and Grandma.

"We're not brothers. But we've lived together long enough that it feels like we are. We all have other families but most of them died long ago," Yoongi explained. He poked at the binding of a book on the shelf, tracing the embedded lettering.

"How did they die?" I asked nervously. I held my hands together in front of me as I grasped onto my sketch book.

"Old age, mostly. While we lived on, they got old and eventually died," he said monotoned.

"I'm sorry." I kept my head down.

"It's okay. They died hundreds of years ago anyway." It came out of his mouth like it was the most normal thing.

"What?" I questioned, shocked. A smile rose on Yoongi's face as if he knew I would have had this reaction.

"Come on, I'll explain." He waved his hand and turned, walking out of the shelves. I followed behind and he led me to a sitting area in the middle of the library.

"As you already know, we're all vampires. Just like it's told in your stories, we live for many years. Some of us were born vampires, meaning that the rest of their families are vampires as well. The others became vampires during their lifetime. So their families have gotten old and died," Yoongi explained. Although I still questioned if all of this was real, it was part of my life now and I had to understand it.

"Which of you were born vampires?" I asked.

"Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin. The rest of us were turned," Yoongi informed me.

"Oh," I said as a filler word.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked, pointing at the book in my hands, which looked brand new compared to the books in the library.

"It's my sketch book," I said, opening it up to show him a drawing I had done. The page I opened up to was a simple sketching page with some eyes, noses, mouths and other things drawn along the page.

"Wow, those are good," Yoongi said as his eyes widened.

"Thanks," I said shyly.

"Have you drawn people before?" He questioned, staring at the book.

"Yeah. I love to draw people," I said, a smile creeping up on my face.

"Have you drawn one of us yet?" Yoongi asked, turning his face back up at me. I paused, wondering if I should tell him the truth or not.

"Um...yeah," I answered.

"Really? Who?" I looked away from him, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Jungkook."

"Can I see it?" I shook my head. "Why?"

"I threw it away." I could hear Yoongi hold his breath for a moment. Then he sighed. He leaned back, comfortably, in his chair.

"Sophie, I know you're scared of him, but you need to realize that that's not his normal self. The Jungkook you know is different from the Jungkook that stays here. Give him a chance. You're going to have to live with him anyway so you better get used to it." The caring, meaningful Yoongi turned into the straight forward, here's reality Yoongi. I was somewhat shocked at the sudden change in attitude. It was unexpected.

Yoongi took my silence as that I was still thinking about what he said.

"Well, if you're still too scared, you can hang up here. Just make sure you don't make too much noise." He stood up and walked away to a darker corner of the library, most likely to sleep.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"You're welcome!" Yoongi yelled. "Don't forget we have super hearing!" He added, making me laugh. Although Yoongi seemed lazy and always tired, he was actually hard working and caring. At some points he was even quite funny.

I left the library and headed straight to my room.

For the next few days, I spent most of my time there. I would occasionally come out to get something to eat, but other than that, I stayed put. Jimin and Taehyung would come in now and then, bringing me water or food. I would talk with them for a little while but then they would go, leaving me by myself again.

I looked around my room. The simple, white bed was covered with thrown papers and the ground was littered in crumbled pages. I had sharped my pencil so many times that I had used half of what I had when I came to the mansion. I had also put a big dent in my sketchbook, leaving a missing chunk of papers.

I looked at the drawing on the open page of my sketchbook. It was the same subjected as what was on the rest of the papers around me. Although, each one was a bit different. I tried over and over, to perfect the final piece. I stared at the pair of eyes, owned by the person I would soon approach; Jungkook.

Tossing aside my sketch book, stood from my bed and walked to my door. I entered the hallway, staring at the door at the other end of the house. With purposeful but wary steps, I made my way to his door. I could hear the voices of the other boys downstairs.

I lifted a fist and with one last daring move, I knocked on Jungkook's door. For a moment, nothing happened. It was quiet. I wondered if he would even come to the door.

Right as I was about to leave, the door swung open and I was met by the pair of eyes I had spent days drawing.

"Hello Jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah so if you haven't noticed in the past few chapters, I have no clue what to title them. So for now the are 'Untitled' until I come up with one or I just decide not to care and start calling it 'Part #'. I hope you are liking the story! I am having much fun writing it. I think this story is going well. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and opinions! Bad or good! It helps me! Thanks!

Bye! :)

Did you love the story? I hope you did! Please show your support for the story but clicking that cute little VOTE button and maybe even leaving a short comment here. Thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
93.9K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
3K 272 41
I went to the rooftop of the building and stood at the end of it. I held my necklace that was given by my grandfather before he died, tightly. It's p...
49.9K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...