My Saviour, Harry Styles

By meganrubin19

When an abused 18 year old runs away from home and meets a boy, she feels love like never before. Together th... More

My Savior Harry Styles
Is this a dream?
Meeting Niall
Meeting Brianna
Shopping!
The Truth Comes Out
The Amusement Park
Carnival Games and Hand Holding
A Little Bit of Drama
Job Searching and Heart Fixing
A Lovely Picnic
First Day on the Job
A Late Night Snuggle
Movies and Meeting Liam
A Dinner Date
The Perfect Boyfriend
A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...
AUTHORS NOTE
A Girls Day
Romance Is In The Air
The Party
Picking Up The Pieces
Putting Them Back Together
Lovebirds
A Promise...
Plot Twist...
Sneak Peek:)
Investigations
Climax
The End:'(

Escape?

102 3 0
By meganrubin19

CHAPTER 28

Jen's POV

I exhaled sharply, springing back to life. I didn't know where I was. Just tied up in a chair in a strange room.

I didn't remember anything. Until I saw him.

"Hello baby girl." He smiled slyly at me, the smell of whiskey fresh on his breath.

"What do you want with me!" I screeched, too shocked to stop myself. "Leave me alone!"

He laughed, his head rolling back.

"You know I can't do that."

I shook my head at my father, horrified at the monster that he had become. Oh how I wish my mother were here right now, she'd know what to do.

"Why?" I croaked, finally finding some words.

He just looked at me, his head cocked to the side.

"You are my daughter and therefore, MINE!" He yelled the last word.

My lip trembled. "Mom would be ashamed of you!" I whimpered quietly to myself.

"What did you say?" He roared.

I just hung my head, bracing myself for the impact.

"HUH? WHAT WAS THAT?" His hand made contact with my cheek leaving a tingling sensation.

"Nothing." I finally muttered.

"That's what I thought." He snapped.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. How can a man be so evil?

"Now," he stated, "tell me why I should let you live?"

My whole body shook.

"I-I..."

"That's right!" He screeched. "There is no reason. You, my own daughter betrayed me. You left me. You hurt me. You never even cared about me!" He proclaimed, punching me hard in the ribs.

I groaned at the pain. "You know that's not true! I always loved you! I tried! But you.. And the drinking.." I finished quietly, already regretting what I had just said.

"YOU NEVER LOVED ME!" He screamed in my face.

I felt a tear escape my tired eyes. "Please, just listen. Everything can go back to normal..." I pleaded.

"Its too late for that! You made me suffer for two long years and I shall do the same to you. I swear on the devils name that you will NOT leave this basement, ever!" He screeched, sneering. "You will rot in this dungeon and die here! And no one will ever save you. Not even your little boyfriend!" He laughed.

My eyes went wide. "Harry.." I whispered.

Harry's POV

I arrived at my destination shortly after I took off.

I had a strange feeling about this place.

It was a little park called Franklin Heights.

This is where I first met Jen and she told me she ran away from home which can't be that far from here. I just need to dig a little deeper.

I began searching all around the park for any type of clue to where she might have went.

After half an hour of searching, I sat down on a bench to take a rest.

I ran my hand through my hair like I always did when I was nervous.

Where could she be?

Suddenly, I heard a jingle in the distance.

It began coming closer and closer to where I sat so I perked my head up, looking for a better view of what it was.

My heart started racing, my adrenaline levels bursting through the roof.

I looked in the direction of the noise and concentrated everything I had.

Then suddenly, I let out a loud chuckle as I watched a sickly cat with bells around its neck inch closer to me.

It came right over to me and I picked it up, placing it beside me and patting down its fur.

It looked as if it had been neglected for months.

"Poor kitty." I said out loud, searching through my pockets for some food for it.

When I found a half eaten bag of cereal, I pulled it out and gave it to the cat.

Jen loved cereal...

"Here you go little kitty." I said, as I fed the anorexic looking cat.

It munched hungrily on the cereal and I watched it carefully, still petting it's back.

"What's your name little one?" I asked it, looking down at its collar.

"Maybe we can find your home." I said, fiddling with the tag around its neck.

When I turned it over, I could practically feel my mouth hang open.

On the tag it read:

NAME: KITTY

ADRESS: 140 DIXON STREET

OWNER: THE DANIELS'

PLEASE RETURN IF FOUND

Jen never told me she had a cat, but it was a lead and I was willing to take the risk.

"I'm coming Jen." I whispered, while getting up and jogging off toward my flat.

Jen's POV

I sat in the darkness, everything completely silent.

My dad had left me alone for a few minutes now. He told me he had to go 'take care of some business'.

By that I assumed he needed another drink or some more drugs for all know.

My stomach growled.

"Shut up!" I yelled at it, frustrated.

I knew that it wouldn't help but I didn't want my dad to have any satisfaction by knowing that I was uncomfortable.

I sighed. Whenever I was hungry, Bri would always have something cooking that I could eat.

She was an amazing cook. I guess that's one of the many reasons that Niall was so madly in love with her.

I felt tears push up against my eyes as I thought about my friends, my home and my boyfriend.

I knew that there were only two things left for me.

Death or escape IF someone comes for me.

The only thing stopping my hope was that "if".

Negative thoughts rushed back into my head. I knew my dad had been the one to originally plant them.

They screamed at me.

"No one will come for you b*tch!"

"Nobody loves you!"

"You are so worthless!"

I chewed my lip, holding back a scream.

When they continued, I reflected on what they were saying.

They were right.

Nobody loved me.

I was worthless.

But that was in my past and now I am strong.

I can fight through this.

Suddenly, the thoughts disappeared.

I sighed in relief. I can do this.

I just need a plan of escape, and I need one quick.

Think Jennifer! Come on!

And just like that, boom! I remembered something.

I smirked happily as I stretched my hand around to my back pocket, grabbing my car keys.

Maybe, if I tried hard enough, I could cut through the rope that restrained me.

I successfully grabbed my keys and began sawing on the rope that held down my hands.

I sawed for a good ten minutes, keeping a close watch for my dad, until the rope finally broke.

I silently cheered, rubbing out my sore wrists.

Where the heck did my dad learn how to tie like that?

Next, I worked on untying my leg restraints.

It took me about five minutes and when I was free, I bolted up, adrenaline running through me.

I could do it. I wasn't weak. I am strong.

But suddenly, the worst thing that could have happened, happened.

My stomach dropped as I saw him burst through the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and this is so short but I'm way more motivated now since its almost the end!

And I have exams this week so I won't be able to write for a few days but then I have a few days off after so it all balances out and I'll try to get out a chapter ASAP.

QOTD: Opinion on Hendall?

Please comment, vote, recommend, share, and continue to read this fanfic. It means the world to me💜

I love you all dearly😘

-Megan💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 1 43
Not your typical boy meets girl, they fall in love, and have their happily ever after love story.... or is it?
1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
0 0 1
This is a story about a 19 yr old who despite her young age she has love all figured out.
355 29 13
After her life is destroyed by her fathers death she meets a very different young man and falls in love with him before she learns the truth.