My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

By dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... More

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 4

13.5K 637 595
By dianexagnes

When Louis stepped out of the airport, he was excited, scared, nervous, happy, and, even if he didn't want to accept it, a little bit homesick. During the flight he would have random thoughts and turn around to tell Liam or Ed, but they weren't there. He did fly in first class, but as soon as he got off the plane nobody treated him differently. He was no "His Royal Highness", there was no one expecting him, and there was no car waiting to take him wherever he needed. He was alone. And he needed to get a taxi. Like, right now.

*****

By the time he arrived to Brown he had managed to control everything he was feeling. He was a bit nervous, but this was it. The adventure he craved so much.

He told the taxi driver to wait for him while he went to the Centre he was told to pick up his keys and card. The lady who gave him everything was very nice to him, apparently there was where all the international students had to go, so she asked him about England and his life at Saint Andrews. Once he was finished, he got on the taxi again and headed to his new building, Emery Hall.

The building was rather small. He got into the elevator and pressed the button for floor number 4. When the doors opened, he saw a not very large aisle with two doors: one to his left, #402-A; and one to his right, #402-B. He knew his room was the one to the left, but he didn't go in right away. He left all of his stuff on the floor outside of his dorm room and walked forward. When he reached the end of the aisle, he saw a small kitchen and a nice lounge on one side. On the other side there were two more doors. He opened one: the bathroom; the other one: a small laundry room. He guessed this building was more like a block of flats, instead of rows and rows of dorms on each floor.

He decided to go into his room. He moved a few things so he could open the door. The room was pretty normal. Two of everything, on each side of the room: a bookcase, a bureau, a built in closet (judging from the small doors), a desk and its chair, and a bed. Louis sighed and started to move his stuff inside the room.

After he talked to his parents and texted Liam to let them know he was okay, he started unpacking. He was almost done when he heard the elevator's door open and a loud laugh followed by voices. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, in fact, they weren't very audibly, but he did hear someone saying no, then another person complaining, and laughs after that.

Then he saw a dyed-blond boy open the door with a smile on his face and carrying a backpack.

"Oh, hello mate! I'm your new roomy," He offered his hand and Louis shook it. There was something in the way he spoke... "Hey, would you help me get my stuff?" His accent sounded... "My friend just kicked it out of the elevator," Yes, sounded Irish. "Oh, sorry, I'm Niall Horan," He looked so happy.

"Hi, erm, my name's Louis Tomlinson," They were already walking towards the pile of boxes

"Are you British?" Niall asked smiling

"Yeah, I'm an international student."

"Oh, yeah? Just one semester?"

"Yes, that's it,"

"That's cool,"

They were almost done.

"And you're Irish, yeah?" Louis asked.

"You can tell?" Niall chuckled "Yeah, I moved to America when I was in high school because of my dad's job. Sometimes I miss it, but it's cool, though. The accent helps with the birds, they love it. You'll see yourself"

Niall started unpacking and Louis finished.

"Why so much stuff? You just got in?" Louis asked

"No, I used to live in Morriss Hall but they changed me. Don't know why. Bloody Malik got the dorm across, it's a single room." He explained

"Oh, 402-B? And you don't like this lad Malik?"

Niall laughed "Naah, he's one of my best friends. They moved us both from Morriss to here. Actually, I wonder where he is, he said he arrived yesterday" Niall sighed "Well, I'll go look for him, wanna come?"

"Thanks, but I'm feeling really sleepy. Probably jet lag,"

"Okay, mate, then I'll let you rest," Niall stood up "Sweet dreams, Louis,"

Louis smiled "Thanks, Niall,"

Niall closed the door and as soon as Louis' head hit the pillow he fell asleep.

*****

At some point later Louis was awakened. He wasn't sure where he was at first, but soon remembered the owner of the Irish voice that was calling his name.

"What?" Louis asked sleepily

"I think it'll be better for you if you don't sleep too much right now" Niall whispered

"What?" Louis was confused, and sleepy. He wanted to sleep. "Niall, it feels like being early morning,"

"It may be in England. But it's only 9 p.m. here" Louis grunted "Zayn and I are watching a film, you should join us,"

"Zayn?" Louis was a bit more awake. He didn't know any Zayns.

"The Malik kid I told you about, remember?"

"Uh huh," Louis sighed "I'll be up in a minute,"

"Cool!" Niall nearly yells genuinely happy and left the room

Louis noticed that he was still using that day's clothes, so he put on the sweatpants he usually used for sleep and a t-shirt and went to the lounge. Niall was in the kitchen looking at the popcorn bag grow in the microwave and Zayn, he assumed, was turning on the T.V.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water.

"Good, you're up!" Niall said

"Yeah. You're probably right, I should start sleeping at the right time,"

Zayn was making his way over there "Sure you do. Look, this is Zayn Malik," Zayn shook Louis extended hand

"Louis Tomlinson,"

"You alright?" Zayn asked

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, thanks," he smiled. "So we're watching Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift,"

"Sounds good," Louis answered

"Are you from England?" Zayn asked curious. Louis thought that he was going to get that a lot. He would say something witty, but he didn't want to make a bad impression on his roommates. Maybe some other time.

Right now Niall beat him. "Yes, he's an international student," then he turned to Louis "Zayn's from across the pond as well,"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah," Zayn answered "From Bradford,"

"Nice,"

"Where are you from?" Zayn asked

"I was born in London," He simply replied.

"We should make a fraternity or something. Call it The Great Irish and some British lads," they laughed

"You work on that, mate," Zayn said

"By the way, Louis, we brought stuff to make sandwiches. Zayn and I already ate, but help yourself if you're hungry," Added Niall

"Thanks, I will,"

Niall and Zayn sat down and started the movie while Louis made his sandwich. Then he joined them. After finishing his food, Louis tried very hard not to fall asleep again, but failed miserably.

*****

He woke up at 4 a.m. on the couch. Niall and Zayn were already gone. He attempted to go back to sleep, but he couldn't. He thought that perhaps Liam was awake, so he texted him.

To Liam: I'm alive :)

He answered immediately

From Liam: Glad you are! Isn't it a bit early over there?

To Liam: Yeah ): jet lag's a bitch

From Liam: :( sucks. Have you met your roommates?

To Liam: Yeah, they're nice. Niall's from Ireland and Zayn's from Bradford. What are the odds?

From Liam: Really? Mate do you think they recognized you?

To Liam: I don't think so. To them, I'm just an international student

From Liam: We'll that's a good thing (:

To Liam: Yeah. Are you at St Andrews already?

From Liam: No, I'm leaving today.

To Liam: Oh ok. Well I'll text you later so you can finish preparing :)

Louis turned on the T.V. turning down the volume so he wouldn't wake them up.

From Liam: Ok. You go to the gym. Do something instead of just watching telly

To Liam: Wtf? Are you a psychic or what?

From Liam: I'm just your best friend ;)

To Liam: yeah whatever, bye Liam xxxx

From Liam: Bye Lou :) xx

Louis stayed, flipping through the channels. He left it on the show of the dude that bakes cakes. He was making one that looked like a giant flip-flop. He wondered if the cakes actually tasted good with all those drawings. He soon got bored and tired of the couch, so he started considering going to the gym.

He went into his room to get changed. Niall was slightly snoring. He did his best to not make a sound, changed quickly and grabbed his iPod, water-bottle and key. He didn't have to wait very long for the elevator, no one was awake.

It was chilly outside, it was a little past 6. He started walking in the direction he thought the gym was. He was sure he walked past a building two times but he managed to get to the gym in one piece.

There weren't many people. The tellies were already turned on but muted, because there was hip-hop playing.

First things first, he had to fill his bottle with water. He got on the treadmill, setting it so he would just walk a little faster than normal. Liam was probably right, he was very lazy. He drank from his bottle and decided to create a quick workout playlist on his iPod.

Satisfied with his playlist he looked up and scanned the room. The few people that were there were scattered. There was a girl on the cross-trainer mouthing the lyrics of her music. A dude in front of a mirror checking himself out. Everyone minding their own business; Louis should have been minding his too, but a guy caught his eyes.

The guy was lifting weights, maybe as heavy as the ones Liam could lift, but judging by his expression it wasn't that easy. He was frowning and breathing heavy. He was wearing a tank-top, so Louis noted he had plenty tattoos. When Louis found himself staring at this boy, his cheeks felt warmer.

He convinced himself that it was because of the exercise. And blamed the 'staring' on missing Liam because, obviously, the weights reminded him of Liam. He got tired of the treadmill so, after he refilled his bottle, he got on the cross-trainer. The boy from the weights wasn't there anymore, and Louis forced himself not to look for him.

Then he heard someone laughing. He turned his head to see who it was and saw the weight-boy covering his mouth, but still laughing, with a very fit woman. Louis didn't mean to stare, but he felt that if he wanted to check someone out he was going to do it. It was his life and no one could tell him who he could stare at or not. So he did.

The weight-boy uncovered his mouth and Louis noted something he would have never expected. The guy, who was lifting heavy weights, whose upper body was possibly covered by tattoos, who could pull off that messy workout-hair... Had dimples. Frickin dimples!

Louis felt like he needed a water break.

He stopped and started drinking when he saw the fit lady approaching him.

"Hello, " she said

"Hi" Louis answered

"My name's Alice. I'm the coach here," she said, smiling, "I just wanted to tell you that it's necessary that you bring your own towel when you come here"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know,"

"There're paper towels by the water if you need some,"

Louis raised his eyebrows because he hadn't sweat a single drop, but thanked her anyway.

He decided it was enough with the creepy staring and went back to his flat.

*

He sadly got to the conclusion that the only way of seeing the weight-boy again was coming back on Monday at the same time. He could already imagine Liam's amusement when he tells him he'll start going to the gym every day at 6:30 because of a guy.

-----

(A/N)

Feedback is very welcomed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...