Memoirs Of A Few Misguided Te...

By NickolOldSoul

Sarah-Jane "SJ" Swayze is a tender 15 year old girl. She has just moved to L.A from her hometown of Houston T... More

~Introduction~
One~Upside Down
Two~In The Closet
Three~Of Death
Four~What Iv Been Tryin' To Find
Five~Tap
Six~$1
Seven~Girl On The Bridge
Eight~We Got Issues
Nine~Tap (part 2)
Ten~It Cant Move!
Eleven~Cold Potatoes
Tweleve~Father Figure
Thirteen~Long Showers, Loud Music, Deep Thoughts
Fourteen~Townsville
Fifteen~Starry
Sixteen~Ralph Macchio and Cold Spot
Seventeen~Perfect Sense
Eighteen~Spoons
Nineteen~To Houston
Authors Note
Twenty Two~Obituaries
Twenty three~Baby Sitter
Twenty Four~Roman
Twenty Seven~East Of Eden
Twenty Eight~Ditto Babe
Thirty One~Thats A Wrap! (End/epilogue)

Twenty one~Salvador

19 2 2
By NickolOldSoul

Edward and I walked the long way home, we shared some m&ms and walked. "SJ, I need a favor..." "Sure, your my cousin, more like my brother. And I know you love me and id do anything for you." His smile dropped. "Ummm.....okay I need to pay this guy back and in order to do so....he wanted a date with you and I said you would do it." I scoffed. "WHAT THE HECK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Edward looked like a five year old getting yelled at. "You sack of dirt! I have a boyfriend! I'm not looking for some guy I don't know to flirt with me!" Edward let the silence flow for a minute. "Please! I really need your help. His name is Salvador, we call him Sal. I'll do anything you want!" He really got down and begged. "Fine! I'll do it!", I yelled. I marched off in a pissed of mood. I got home and ran upstairs and slammed the door. How could he? He can't use me like that! But he needs help. After a few minutes Edward came into my room. "Did I mention he wants to go out tonight?" I screamed and threw a pillow at him and he left.

After a few minutes of thinking it over I decided I should help the little brat. I picked out a nice outfit and laid it out. I went down stairs and got a spoon and ice cream. I sat and ate it out of the container. Edward came in and sat down and smiled at me. "Thanks, your the best." I smiled sarcastic like. "Welcome brat!" I got serious. I grabbed Edward by the shirt. "If this effects Corey and I, will kill you! That's a promise!"

I ran upstairs and got ready. I sure as heck wasn't dressing up nice for this teenage slob. I got a black off the shoulder top, red skirt, fishnets and knee high boots.

I went down stairs and waited for my 'date'. Just them the phone rang.

"Hello?", I asked

"SJ! It's Ralph!"

"Ralph? How's Ellie? How are you?"

He laughed. "We on a date....in HAWAII!"

"No way! One lucky couple you two!"

I informed Ralph on my current situation. He laughed and said the kid was probably a slob. I told Ralph bye and waited.

The door bell rang. Oh dang! I opened the door and could not believe my eyes. This had to be a sick joke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.1M 198K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...