Nerd Threats the Bad Boy

By mtfking

-UNDER HEAVY EDITING- (BOOK #1 of the HS Series) I see him. I see him just across the hallways. Him clutching... More

©opy®ights
ⓟrologue: How It Starts
ⓟart 1: The Infamous Ethan Blake
ⓟart 2: R.I.P. Blue Celtic Shirt
ⓟart 3: I've Got These Feelings For You
ⓟart 5: Lucky Charms
ⓟart 6: Dancin' To Y'all Die
ⓟart 7: I'm Not Using #2
ⓟart 8: The Choice is Yours
ⓟart 9: Chasing Confessions 101
ⓟart 10: Confessions Confirmed
ⓟart 11: Sabotage
ⓟart 12: Slushee
ⓟart 13: Taki Taki
ⓟart 14: Last Night Was Magical
ⓟart 15: Start Of Something New
ⓟart 16: Don't Drink The Fountain Water
ⓟart 17: Happy Family, Happy Life
ⓟart 18: Self-Discovery, My Ass!
ⓟart 19: Mount Rushmore
ⓟart 20: SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL
ⓟart 21: Therapeutic Sessions
ⓟart 22: Goodbye Wydell High
Eⓟilogue: How It Ends
ANNOUNCEMENTS
June 1, 2019

ⓟart 4: New Friends & Phone Crisis

21.5K 656 463
By mtfking

------------------
Bridget Satterlee as Bea Henderson
------------------
Previously on Nerd Threats The Bad Boy:
Cameron:
"Kay I'm leaving. Just to let you know that kiss is just like everyone so don't think you're special or something." He said that and left me in the dust.
Gwenyth:
Who found out?
Most importantly, who would tell?
After I was done showering, I changed and got my purse. Inside it was the envelope.
I put it on top of my closet and left to go cook dinner for my son.
Scott:
Everyone in our team is giving their girlfriend their varsity jacket.
I really want him to wear my varsity jacket.
------------------
Cameron:

Thank goodness that I got a new iPhone.

Luckily my old phone is an iPhone so everything was backed up from iCloud.

Looking back to yesterday, I felt bad for getting mad at Ethan for nothing. Still, he's irritating, but he's somewhat okay?

Guess what's today?

It's Friday and it's the game today. Yay.

Normally, I wouldn't get into school spirit, but I got to get out of my comfort zone. Today, I'll be wearing our school colors; a silver shirt, red jeans, and black high tops. I know; a normal nerd wouldn't be wearing this, but anywhoreeee...

Doing all those morning routines and walking to school, I went to my locker. Picking out my Spanish notebook and my Pre-Calculus notes, the bell rang. I still haven't close my locker and I was having a hard time opening my bag.

Once, I opened it, I shoved everything in and close my locker and locked it.

I turned around and bumped into a girl. I could tell because when I bumped into her, I felt her boobs. Ewwww.

I dropped everything including my new phone. I'm so freaking clumsy.

"I'm so sorry!!"

I helped her picked up her things and everything. While I was helping , I took a risk and peeked. She must be new here. She has dark brown hair, no makeup to cover her beauty, red full lips. And she's wearing a white tank top that has a big flower symbol, black legging, short lengthen brown boots, black kimono, and a black lace choker.

"No no it's okay. Look at this a new kid being late to her first class. Talk about cliche." She said.

I finished helping her and picked up my phone while she picked up hers. "I'm so sorry. I have to go to class because I don't want to recite the Star Spangled Banner in Spanish."

I was about to leave, she said," You have Spanish too?"

I stopped and nodded.

She gave a bright smile that reached her cheeks. She stuck out her hand and said," My name is Megan Wilson."

I took her hand and told her my name. And said," Come, I'll just say that the principal assigned me to show you around."

We started walking to class. As soon as we got there, everyone looked to see who was at the door. When they saw me, they rolled their eyes, but all the guys stared at Megan with lust in their eyes.

Um hello? You guys have girlfriends!

Mr. Acosta asked," Cameron, why are you late?"

I responded," I'm sorry. I was showing Megan around cause she's new."

"Okay. I'll let this go, but next time don't be late."

I went to go sit, but Mr Acosta asked Megan," Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

Megan smoothly said, " Hi! My name is Megan Wilson. I just came for Cali, I love surfing, dancing, and fashion."

After she was done, she went to go sit next to me. All the guys were staring at her. I'm pretty sure that have boners under the desks.

Mr. Acosta went back to teaching. Me and Megan were chatting like we were best friends. After all, she's the first person to talk to me and having a normal conversation.

Middle of class, surprisingly Ethan Blake shows up to class.

All girls are about to drop their panties. Don't you guys have boyfriends?

He scouts for a seat. He looks at me like a prey. He was about to sit next to me, but Mr. Acosta said," Finally, the class has a perfect attendance because someone has decided to show up."

"Don't worry, you'll see me more often." He sarcastically said.

He continued to walk to me but when he sees that there's no empty seat around me, he told a skinny kid next to me to get off his chair.

When he moved to the way back, Ethan sat and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Throughout the class, Megan was paying attention to the lesson, I couldn't because someone was staring at me.

When the bell rang, Megan faced me and asked me what class I have.

"I have Pre-Calculus. What about you?" I asked her back.

"You're so smart. I have Trigonometry. Come find me in lunch." She left after that.

I started heading to my class.
------------------
During Pre-Cal:
I was sitting down and when I went to check my phone. Something was odd.

My lock screen was supposed to be a picture of me and my mom. Now, it's cute boys with surfboards.

Oh shit. Megan and I switched phones!!!!

Ughhhh.

Okay just a couple more hours, then it's lunch.
------------------
Lunch:
I grabbed my lunch from my locker and started heading to the cafeteria. I went in and roam my eyes looking op for a petite girl.

Finally, I saw her sitting in a secluded table and her foot on the chair?

I started walking there. Ughh, there's horny boys there.

I was there and Megan said," Goodbye losers. Why don't you bone someone else, maybe your own girlfriends?"

She waved them off and they scattered throughout the cafeteria.

"Hey! I believe you have something of mine?" I said.

"Oh yeah. We accidentally took each other phones."

We gave each other our phones and she removed her foot on the chair for me to sit.

We ate and staring to get to know each other, turns out that we have some things in common.

We're both only child., love boys, and we both worship Halsey.

Becoming an everyday routine, Scott sat with us. I introduce Megan to Scott and they started hitting it off. Actually, they make a cute couple.

Scott asked me," Are you coming to the game tonight?"

"OMG YESSS!!" Megan answered for the both of us,

"Sweet." Then he stared at me for a little bit and went back to eating.

Megan suddenly asked," Sean, can you get some napkins for us? Thank you." Not giving him time to answer.

He nodded and as soon as he left, Megan said," That boy is so in love with you."

I choked on my food and drank some of my water. As soon as I got my shit together, I looked at her like she's out of her mind.

"Um no he's not." I disagreed,.

"C'mon. He looked at you like a little kid looking at a cute puppy in a pet store staring at it like there's no one else in the world that could replace that puppy."

"No he doesn't."

"Oh yeah?" She questioned.

I was about to say something but he came back.

"Here you go." He handed her napkins.

She took it and asked him straight out," Are you into Cameron?"

Both me and Scott had our eyes wide open and mouth too.

How can she just ask him just like that!

I was going to get mad at her, but Scott answered," Yeah and that's why I asked him out to watch me play and cheer me on. After all, he's my lucky charm."

I turned to him with my cheeks turned scarlet and asked him shyly," How am I your lucky charm when this is my first time going to your game?"

"Well, I imagine you were there." He said and winked.

And then we both stayed quiet and ate our lunch until it's over.

Scott asked," Can you meet me after school?"

I nodded. And he turned to leave for his next class.

Megan turned to me," Well, after you guys talk, we are heading to the mall bitch,"

Without argument, I agreed because I need new clothes.

Throwing my trash away, I could feel eyes on. And when I turned to see, two pair of eyes are looking at me.

Sherry and Ethan.

Sherry was staring at me with both hatred and sadness. What was that about? Confused as she was, she just left.

Now, Ethan was just standing at the doorway, staring at me.

Or behind me?

I turned around and saw Scott's retreating back. I turned to look back to look at him. He has pure hatred, hurt and a hint of jealousy?

And then he left to go outside to skip maybe.

The bell rang and I was late to American Government AP.
------------------
After School:
The bell rang, meaning school is over.

I got all my stuffs from my locker and walked to the front gate of the school.

And there he was.

Scott Peters.

He was leaning against the gate, staring at his phone.

I walked up to him and he looked up and smiled.

We said hello to each other and he started to walk me home. Of course, he ask permission first.

As we walk, we start to get to know each other.

He has three brothers and a sister, his dream is to become a professional football player, and he likes to hang out with friends.

I asked him," So when did you start liking me?"

"Last day of Freshman year. You were waiting for your mom to pick you up. I stayed after school for tryouts. I saw you sitting down on the the front stairs reading your book. You were very focus and determined. You don't care about anything. I love how you just stay hidden and mind other people's business. And I have a type for mysterious people." He explained.

I stared at him flabbergasted. I've realized that we reached our destination.

I said," Thank you for walking me home."

"No problem." And all of a sudden, I hugged him.

He instantly hugged back. And by the force, I almost knocked him over.

Me being embarrassed, I apologized and rushed into my house.

I heard him chuckled.

I went inside my house and leaned against the door. With a smile on my face. For the first time, I made friends.
------------------

LOVE MY NEW BOOK COVER<3

BRIDGET SATTERLEE LOOKS LIKE A TOP-NOTCH BITCH

BUT IM WAY BITCHIER;)

XOXO BITCHY BOY:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 130 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
1.8M 64.7K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...
509K 22.5K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
6.8K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...