A Rp Book

By SnowDistortedDragon

take two. yeah my oc oneshots are a rp book kinda and i used to have another but then i deleted it cause i th... More

RULES
snow
zonark or skyflower
scary thunderstorm
five nights at distort's
private rps
wolves
smol group rp
school
private rp 1
the lab event
nightmare
elementary school rp
fusion!
kill
CHIBI SISTERS
Enderty
Emotional necklace
Floria
Random rp
Another random rp
Rp?
Undertale rp
Tail pulls pfivate rp
Battling the ice dragon hybrids

grey and ice

36 2 34
By SnowDistortedDragon

1 You were walking with snow to her house. She seemed pretty happy to have you over but on the walk,  she said "i feel pretty empty inside. I dont know why"
You guys open the door and you see grey in a corner, crying and hiding. Also ice was making the house a mess
Snow saw and was pretty much like this -_- and said "welp. That explains the feeling."
You...

2 (only grey) you were walking around the woods. It was sorta dark cause it was turning night. Suddenly you hear sobbing. You go over to it and see grey against a tree hugging her knees. She was crying blood and tears amd she looks like snow... Just without colors. You...

3 (only ice) snow one day was reallg energetic and seemed to stay close to you. Suddenly someone came up to you two with a bat in their hands, asking something. Snow took it as a weapon they were about to hit you with and suddenly had scars and her hair in a ponytail. She hissed at the person and pulled you away. You...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
29.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
64.9K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...