Love Story of MaNan .

By pranathi_lp

#15 in fanfiction on 26-5-2017. #16 in fanfiction on 25-5-2017. Hi guys this is my first story hope u will l... More

characters
charecters 2
Glimpse
Love story of MaNan Chapter 1
Tour of Malhotra mansion
Murthy's home 🏠
Malhotra office
Love story of MaNan chapter 3
Love story of MaNan chapter 4
New cover
Love story of MaNan chapter 5
Love story of MaNan chapter 6
Love story of MaNan chapter 7
love story of MaNan promo 1
love story of MaNan chapter 8
shout out
love story of MaNan chapter 9
love story of MaNan chapter 10
love story of MaNan chapter 11
love story of MaNan chapter 12
love story of MaNan chapter 13
love story of MaNan chapter 14
love story of MaNan chapter 15
Love story of MaNan chapter 16
suggestions please
love story of MaNan chapter 17
love story of MaNan chapter 18
love story of MaNan chapter 19
awards
love story of MaNan chapter 20
love story of MaNan chapter 21
shout out
Love story of MaNan chapter 22
New Cover
love story of MaNan chapter 23
love story of MaNan chapter 24
Love story of MaNan chapter 25
New story
love story of MaNan chapter 26
love story of MaNan chapter 27
love story of MaNan chapter 28
shout out
I LOVE YOU MANIK (promo)
love story of MaNan chapter 29
love story of MaNan chapter 30
love story of MaNan chapter 31
important note
love story of manan chapter 32
Love Story of Manan chapter 33
Love Story of Manan chapter 34
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35
Love Story of Manan chapter 36
Love Story of Manan chapter 37
Happy New Year.
Love Story of Manan chapter 38.
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 39
Love Story of Manan chapter 40
Love Story of Manan chapter 41
Promo And An Important Note.
love story of MaNan chapter 42
Kyy Season 3 Starting On......
1st Episode Of Kyy Season 3
4 Episodes Are Out Kyy Season 3
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 43
love story of manan chapter 44
chapter 45 confession
chapter 46

love story of MaNan chapter 2

6.9K 393 10
By pranathi_lp

After leaving nithi and neyonica at college manik drove towards malhotra company. As soon as he entered the office building all the employees stood up and wished him but he didn't give damm to anyone and went directly to his cabin. Behind him his PA(koyal) came and knocked the door and asked...

Koyal: may I come in sir.

Manik: yes miss koyal.

Koyal: sir today your schedule is at 10:30 you have a meeting with Mr khurana about the raw material supply, at 2:00 you have a meeting with all the department heads and at 4:30 you have to meeting with Mr Desai.

Manik: koyal postpone the meeting with Mr Desai for tomorrow.

Koyal: but sir Mr Desai is free only today if you don't meet him today then he may cancel the deal sir.

Manik: today I have pic my sister from her college for me My sister is important so cancel the deal. Said with an angry tone.

Koyal: but sir it would be loss for the company.

Manik: I don't give damm to this deal everyone is waiting to work with malhotra company now just leave.

Koyal: ok sir.

Space

Nithi and neyonica enters the college neyonica sees nandini talking with one of the lecturer with gratitude which baught smile on her Face. As soon as nandini sees nithi and neyonica she goes towards them and greeted neyonica with smile...

Nandini: good morning mam how are you.

Neyonica: good morning nandini I see everything is arranged perfectly and even I see there is no raging anywhere. You did really well.

Nandini: thanks mam.

And turns towards nithi and said...

Nandini: hi I am nandini murthy.

Nithi: hi I am nithi malhotra.

Neyonica: nithi she is my favorite student and nandini she is my daughter.

Nithi and nandini in unison: nice to meet you.

Both gives smile to each other.

Neyonica: nandini I have some work can you take nithi with you till her class she is first year.

Nandini: no problem mam I will take her bye mam.

Neyonica: bye nandini bye nithi have a nice day if any problem just call me no need to trouble your brother.

Nithi: ok mom bye even you have a nice day.

Nandini dropped nithi to her class and while moving towards her class she got a call it was her chachu's

Phone conversation

Chachu: hi nandu where are you beta.

Nandini: I am at college chachu what happened??

Chachu: I am at office nandu I forgot one important file at home today I have a presentation can you get me to office.

Nandini: but chachu my class is about to start.

Chachu: this is important beta your chachi took rishab to doctor so she cannot come.

Nandini: ok chachu I will get.

She went to home and collected the file and left to malhotra company.

As soon as she reached the office went towards reception and asked about her chachu she informed that he is at 3rd floor she took stairs and went to the cabin and gave the file to her chachu and while coming out she bumped in to manik and was about to hit the floor then manik hold her by waist to protect her from falling. She opened her eyes to meet a chocolatey eyes they both had a cute eyelock it was disturbed by a voice of someone calling manik it broke their trance and came to reality. They both straightened and saw towards the voice it was her koyal who  came to inform manik about the arrival of Mr khurana...

Manik POV

I came out of my cabin just then someone bumped into me she was about to fall I held her from her by waist to protect her from falling I was about to yell at her then I saw it was a same girl whome I saw three months ago when I was going from office to home I stopped at an ice cream shop to get an ice cream to nithi there I saw a small kid who was looking at the ice cream which is at shop I thought of getting her ice cream at the same time the girl in her twenty's went to that girl and took her to the shop and asked baby which one you want?? She answered by saying I want that one didi by pointing towards the butterscotch flavor the shopkeeper gave that to the kid and she happily accepted and started eating the young girl gave the money for the ice cream and took some with her by saying bye to the little girl and took the auto and auto started moving which break my trance I tried to follow her but there were many autos and I missed her. I didn't have any kind of information to find her from that day she dint leave my mind and heart. I named her as angel.

I have been searching angel in the place I had seen her first time but all went vain as I couldn't find her I realise that was badly in love with my angel. But today I saw her again in my office in my arms she was really an angel we had a eyelock which was broke by my PA who came to inform about Mr khurana when I saw next to me she was not there I signed and moved inside the cabin with the hope to see her again.

End of POV

Manik went inside the cabin to see soha Mr Khurana waiting for him as soon as he entered soha hugged him and greeted manik replied her and moved towards Mr khurana and greeted him. All of them took their seats and started meeting but soha was seeing only manik thorough out the meeting after meeting Mr khurana moved out leaving soha as she wants to talk to manik...

Soha: so manik what is your plan for today??

Manik: oh soha don't even ask me today I am going to have an heretic day.

Soha: ohh is there a any problem??

Manik: actually there is a fraud in the company which is be I identified by the auditor.

Soha: what I can't belive i it how can any one do the fraud in the company in which they are working. Do you have doubt on anyone.

Manik: ya on venkatesh murthy the head of finance department I am sure there is his involvement in this fraud.

Soha: I think we should confront him in front of everyone. And get money before it is disappeared.

Manik: it is not that easy as you are thinking Soha money is not the matter here  it is just that he is not loyal to us for me faith is very important. I cannot forgive the person who cheats me.

Soha: don't worry manik he will be punished.

Manik: yes soha you are right he will be behind the bars for cheating the manik malhotra.

Soha: yes manik you are right he should be punished.

Manik: the main problem is we are not able to find any evidence against him.

Soha: then how can you say that he is the culprit.

Manik: I am not saying that he is culprit but if he is culprit then he'll be punished.

Soha: how much amount is been manipulated??

Manik: around 50 to 60 lakhs.

Soha: it is really a big amount manik.

Manik: yes you are right. k bye I have some work you may go.

Soha: ok manik bye have a nice day.

After  coming from manik's cabin she went to Mr Khurana who is waiting for her near the car...

Mr khurana: soha what took so much time to come here I was waiting for you.

Soha: that he was telling about the road that has been happened in his company our plan is successful as he is not having any doubt on us he is doubting on Venkatesh Murthy who is the head of finance department. She said happily and went from there.

In his cabin he was been thinking about his Angel he was wondering how could his Angel was in his office then indulged in his work.

(Hi guys hope you this part please give your comments and valuable votes to this part thank you everyone)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

6.3K 762 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
625K 39.3K 58
The marriage of two souls. One marries for profit the other out of love. And they say they are mutually married? Is it? This is the first book in it'...
117K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...