The Rogue Luna

By ALonelyEcho

My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish... More

The Rogue Luna
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors note
Reccomendations!!!

Chapter 2

73.5K 2.3K 398
By ALonelyEcho

Well my little readers, it's the moment we've been waiting for!!! WILLOW MEETS HER MATE!!!!! *crowd cheers* oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! And by the title we already know he's an alpha!!!! Ok, no more chit chat, let's read!!!! :D

"Fox Face! Time for lunch," I shouted as I placed a small bowl of rabbit meat onto the ground.

A moment later an average sized fox came striding in through the door.

It's been three years since I first met Fox Face. Three years since I became a rogue. And three years since my friends and family died because of me.

But now, nothing bad happens.

When the rogue attack happened, it caused my village to burn down. It took me a whole day just to bury everyone, a week to clear all the ash, and a month to build a stronger wall around the destroyed village.

With the wall, it's easier to be protected. Rogues usually pass by, but they know better than to bother coming in.

A year after the attack, all the plants and trees that were burned down started to grow again. Now, the village looks like a camouflaged fortress.

"Ok Fox Face, you hold down the fort. I'm just going to go out and pick some berries."

The fox looked up from its bowl to look at me and nodded, then continued to eat.

I exited the dining room and entered the corridor. But then I realized I forgot to grab something. I mentally slapped my face.

Since I was going to go gather today instead of hunt, I was going to need my basket.

I ran back into the dining room and retrieved my basket from the table. Then I ran back through the corridor and out the door. When I stepped outside, the breeze slapped me in the face. Around me, the trees and bushes were rustleing.

Hhhmmmm, strong wind.

I didn't mind the wind though. In fact, I enjoyed it. I loved it how it would gently raise my long blonde hair and have it surround me.

It was absolutely breathtaking.

'Don't forget to pay them a visit Willow. You've been forgetting a lot of things lately."

I shook my head at my wolf. "I won't, don't worry. And hey! I only forgot the basket, but I quickly remembered that."

'Sure, just wait until you look into a mirror.'

Until I look into a mirror?

Oh forget it.

'Now let's get going.'

"Sheesh, okay. I'm going, I'm going."

I did as my wolf told me and began to stroll down a little dirt path to visit them.

When I reached their resting spots, I crouched down and placed a hand on one of the gravestones made of bark.

Aviary Smith
Cause of death... Killed in battle
1973-2013
Loving Mother of Sam Smith, David Smith, Lance Smith, and Willow Smith.

"Um, hey guys. I just wanted to stop by and say I miss you all so much. A lot has happened since you all, ya know, died. Like, you should've seen Fox Face yesterday. He caught a rabbit and literally did a back flip of joy. That was lunch for today. Right now I'm going to gather some berries to make a nice pie. I'll try to stop by tomorrow. Love y'all."

I knew they heard when the breeze shifted a little. It was just a small feeling I had. I just felt like they were dwelling in the breeze.

'Alright, let's go get us some berries.'

I nodded and got to my feet. It's been awhile since I actually went gathering. I mean, I actually tried to grow my own fruit and vegetables so that I didn't have to actually leave the safety of the wall. Well, let's just say the crops didn't turn out well.

I began my pursuit towards the opening of the wall.

As I was trudging along, the breeze started to shift. It seemed the wind had gotten colder and the air was to thin to breath in.

I recognized this feeling. And I haven't felt this since that one day, three years ago. Could it be him?

Nick?

I shook the crazy thought from my head. That idea was preposterous. I haven't seen him in forever. Why would he show up now?

'It's not him. Trust me. This feeling was a little, off, a bit different. Let's just focus on the berries. The sooner we get them, the sooner we come back.'

I nodded and continued towards the opening. Soon enough I was no longer in the safety of my wall.

"Well, where should we look for the berries first?"

It took awhile before my wolf answered me. Guess she was thinking.

Hhhmmmm, do they even think? I should probably keep that scenario to myself.

'Keep straight. I smell something really good that way. Must be some delicious berries.'

Wait... How can my wolf smell that if she's in me? Do we share the same nose?

'Hey! Are you listening to me? I said go straight.'

"Oh! Right, my bad. Sorry, I was just thinking about something." I shook the crazy idea from my head and marched foward. Onward, to the berries!

For some reason, as I continued to walk, my body started to shiver, tingle. Something it's never done before. It was nonstop.

"Umm, are you sure the berries are over here," I asked while shaking. Not that I wanted to though.

No answer.

"Hello?"

'Yeah! I'm absolutely positive. And they smell so good! Oh Great Moon Goddess, it's driving me crazy!'

"Woah, okay, calm yourself-"

If only I was paying attention to where my feet were stepping. But of course, I wasn't.

I tripped over a small log and began to tumble. And of course, the tumbling turned into rolling.

Why, oh why, out of all places to fall on my face, it has to be on a small hill?

When the rolling ceased, I slowly got to my feet and picked up my basket, which by the way survived the fall.

"Ooooowww..."

'Willow, you are a klutz.'

"Hey! I was to busy talking to you. So there for-"

'Wait, look, the berries!'

I turned and saw the tiniest bush I'd ever seen. Those, those are the berries?

I crouched down and started to poke them.

"These are the berries? They're so tiny. And they're not even ripe. I don't think these ones are even edible."

'Wait, sshhh. Be quiet and listen.'

"What?"

'Just do it!'

Whoah, temper much?

I nodded and started to listen. There was no sound. Only the chirping of birds and the howl of the wind.

But then I heard leaves crunching. Crunch after crunch.

'Thats the smell!'

Does my wolf really want me to see what is making that crunching sound?

'Go see what it is.'

I guess so.

I whispered in a hush tone. "I really don't want to die today. Let's just go back home."

'No! Please, it really smells good. And it obviously has an affect on you, let's just take a look.'

I shook my head and turned towards the hill. "No, I'm sorry. I just really want to go back home now."

I was about to take a step when two voices started to speak.

"Riley, are you sure there's a flower out here?"

There was a pause before the other spoke.

"Yeah, I'm positive. I can smell it, it's absolutely captivating."

A shiver ran down my spine. Two guys, men, were coming right towards me, and I was too afraid to climb back up the hill.

"Riley wait. Someone else is out here. From what I can sense, it's a female."

'What are you waiting for Willow? You said you didn't want to see what, erm, see who they are, but now your just sitting there waiting to be spotted.'

I couldn't reply. My body felt weird. I've never felt anything like this.

It was like I was going insane.

"A girl? Where?"

"Right ahead, where this so called flower is."

"Hhhmmmm, let's just check it out."

The crunching of the leaves got heavier and the smell that my wolf was smelling was right under my nose.

'Come on Willow! Move!'

I shook my head and snapped out from my trance. What the heck was I thinking?

I began to ascend the hill, but it was already to late.

"Uumm, hello?"

I froze, not wanting to move.

"You know I can, well, we can see you."

I turned slowly, but kept my eyes closed shut.

'Speak, don't act suspicious!'

I nodded. "H-hi."

"Ah, so she speaks. Can she open her eyes?"

Oh gosh, this was torture.

"Umm, Riley, why is she wearing an apron?"

That got my attention. My eyes snapped open and immediately looked towards my clothes.

Oh gosh, I was wearing my apron.

'I told you that you were forgetting something.'

I shook my head. Stupid wolf.

"Umm, does the apron lady have a name?"

I looked up at the two men in front of me, but really only saw one. He was tall and handsome and captivating and... Oh god what am I thinking?

The strange thing was, he was looking at me the same way I was him. Like we were in a trance.

Our attention was snapped from each other by a cough.

"Well, since you won't answer Riley, I guess I'll do the introductions. I'm Kyle, the beta of our pack, and this is Riley, he's the alpha. Now, who are you?"

Who am I?

'My god, you're Willow.'

Oh, right, silly me.

"I'm, erm, I'm Willow..."

The guy named Riley smiled.

"That's a perfect name for you. So, if I may ask, where's your pack? You shouldn't be out here alone."

My pack? They're dead. I'm a rogue. Packs kill rogues. They could kill me! Oh god, I'm gonna die!

I turned my back on them and darted up the hill. I am not going to die today.

"Hey wait!"

I ignored him and kept running.

'Willow.'

"Not now!"

'Willow! I hope you know they're chasing us!'

Wait, what?

I glanced back and started to freak out. They are. They really were chasing me, and they were going full speed. I'm going to die!

"Willow, stop! Why are you running?"

'Hurry Willow! We're almost home!'

I nodded and pushed myself to go faster. I have to get inside my wall. They wouldn't dare to come in, would they?

Soon enough, I made it. I was in my village. But I still didn't stop running. I had to get to Fox Face.

"Fox Face," I yelled while running. A moment later my fuzzy friend came striding from the house.

He cocked his head to the side.

"Sound the alarms! Do something! We're under attack!"

'Willow! They're here!'

I skidded to a stop and looked behind me. My eyes widened.

Riley and Kyle came charging in. Kyle seemed to have lost breath and stopped running at the entrance, but Riley was still running at full speed.

'Move Willow!'

"I-I can't!"

If my eyes could widen anymore, they did. He was coming right at me.

I really am going to die.

"Move Willow! I can't stop!" Riley shouted, trying to slow down.

I closed my eyes and held out my hands. A moment later he crashed into me and we tumbled.

When we stopped tumbling I opened my eyes. Riley was on top of me.

"I-I-I-"

"Oh God. I'm sorry Willow. I didn't mean to."

He sat himself up to where he was straddling me.

"Oh shit, you're hurt. Here, let me just..." He put the palm of his hand on my arm where I had scraped myself from the crash. Immediately sparks flew up my arm and engulfed my body.

His eyes widened. "Mate."

Did I hear him right?

'Mate!'

I shook my head at my wolf. Impossible. But I couldn't help but question it.

"M-mate?" God, I stuttered!

He nodded and leaned down to where his mouth was by my ear. "Mate."

YAAAAAAY!! WILLOW MET RILEY!!!!! Now they're gonna be happily ever after!! Hahaha, I hoped u guys liked this chapter, it made me laugh a lot. Like? Comment? Don't be afraid to! And don't be afraid to criticize. ^.^ TA TA my little readers!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.1K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
50.2K 2K 26
A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she managed to escape from death. The wolves tha...
102K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...