Mr.Possessive's Monster

Per Paigebrownie

Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't thin... Més

C A S T - l I S T
1
2
3
1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
5
6
7
8
2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)
9
10
11
12
3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
13
14
15
16
4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)
1+ Ace
17
18
19
20
5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)
21
22
23
24
25
6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
26
27
Cover making contest| CLOSED
28
29
30
31
32
7+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
33
cc
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
WONDER
Extra
Bonus Chapter
Rakings

4

74.5K 1.4K 526
Per Paigebrownie

4-DOMINANCE

                       The last thing I remember about last night is Levi bring me home. I appreciate what he did but he didn't have to do it I would have been fine walking home. I hope he doesn't get the impression that he and I are now magically friends.

Right now I was on my phone gliding through my snapchat. I had most people's snapchats but they never added me back. I don't know what but I watched them smiling at how interesting there lives are.

I smiled when I reached Ace's text messages, he couldn't pick me up today because he woke up late this morning. He said he would meet me after 1st period. I had Science first today, I loved it. It was just so interesting, and to me so easy.

Sadly the teacher want here, the sub gave us hand out that we had to to get credit for that day. I sat down and answered each question. I nibbled on the end of my pencil. I was in deep thought when their was a hard knock on the class door.

I brought my eyes up as I saw the sub hobble over to the door. I decided to look back at my work so I could get it over with. But it's sort of hard to when I hear Ace's voice, my head jumps up.

"Sorry Miss, Mr.Grumpy over here I thought it was a smart idea to bang the door like a mad person.: He smiled at the teacher poking the guy standing next to him. My eyes trailed to his friend but soon ended up out of its sockets when I saw that it was Levi.

Ace's eyes traveled across the room and when they landed on me he gained a lopsided grin. He made his way over to my seat and plopped down in the one next to me."Hay Gracey." I frowned. "I didn't forget you name I want to call you something no one else does. Since you middle name is Grace, I settled on Gracey."

I nodded at his logic." Oh well I will have to get used to it." Gracey, Gracey? I like it.

Him and Levi were sitting next to in the other desks. Levi was quiet, his eyes dark and hard. He was wearing a glare burning holes in the desk." And this grumpy dude here is my other best thing" That comment earned a glare towards him." Is Levi."

Levi's eye twitched." This is your Gracey? The one you were talking non stop about?" I bit my lip blushing he was stalking about me? Why? I turned my head to Ace and to my surprise he was sporting his own little blush.

"Yeah we met at a coffee shop Yesterday after she spilled my coffee on me."

"Always the clumsy one what can I say?" I shrugged looking back down at my paper. I had only three more questions. In radio active dating, which of following will help you find out the date of an 56 MY SaborTooth skull?

My eyes scanned the answers, I settled on B." Gracey what are you doing?"

Before I couldn't answer, Levi did." She doing work dumba*s. What else would she be doing? Stop talking to her." Ace nudged him and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what ever got up your a*s but don't spread your rudeness to me and Gracey." I smiled his comment but still didn't look up, I kept on doing each question.

Levi grunted in response." I'm not spreading it to Gracey, I'm spreading it to you." My head snapped up at his comment, I don't like the way he said Ace's cute nickname for me. It doesn't suit Levi saying, yes he maybe only be mocking Ace but it still doesn't fit.

"Only He/I can call me/her that!" Ace and I said in unison, I looked at him and laughed. Ace joined in too, I clutched my stomach the fit of giggles wouldn't stop. He had literal tears coming out of his eyes, when we finally sobered up I got back to my worksheet.

I had only one question left, Ace carried on talking to Levi. I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation. I was about to finish my short response but Ace called put my name." Gracey?"

I hummed in response, looking up at him. Ace today was wearing a plain white t-shirt with black denim jeans." my friends and I are going on this trip to New York for the break we are getting next week. And I wondering it you wanted to come, it would give you a change to make some more friends."

I licked my lips playing with the ends of my hair, I would love to go but I'm not sure my mother would let me. But Ace looked like he really wants me to go and I can't say no to a pretty face like that." Ok count me in."

A huge grin made its way down to his face." Its gonna be great, oh and also are you free today, the people were going with want to meet you at some restaurant?" Why would they want to meet me? And that must have meant that Ace had told them about me prior.

I inwardly swooned, I nodded eagerly." What's the name of your friends?" I leaned on the Palm of my hand suddenly interested.

"There's Jax, his little sister Marley. Let me warn you Jax is a serious pervert, he won't physically touch you but he will say a whole lot of perverted crap. Marley is a sweetheart, you'll love her. Then there's Jason, he won't like you." Ace deadpanned.

I scrunched up my nose in worry." Why"

He looked at me and shook his hands. "No its not like that, Jason doesn't like anyone. He hardly even likes me."

I laughed covering up my embarrassment, I judged too quickly." Is that it?" I asked curious.

He shook his head. "No then there's Minx, she's a little stand ofish at first but once you start a conversation with her she won't shut up."He smiled fondly at the memory, is this what having friends entitle? Will I ever have that?

I soon realized some thing." How do you have all these friends didn't you just move here two days ago?"

His mouth formed and O' "Didn't I tell you? I lived here before but moved when I was 14. I came here to visit alot, but now I'm here to stay because my dad got a new job." He shrugged.

I nodded then I looked down at my paper wanting to finish it. I wrote down the rest of my response and smiled." All done!"

****

I couldn't wait for after school, but the day took forever to end. I was sitting in class looking at the clock to make it go faster but the more I looked the slower it seemed to go. After centuries of waiting the last bell finally rang.

Ace said he would drop me home and then pick me up at six. Levi hasn't talked to me all day, he has been bluntly sulking. I felt bad for some reason so during my lunch period I went to go look for him and something strange happened.

I walked down the hall to see if he was lingering in one of them. I almost gave up but then I saw something. I peered down the hall to see Levi kissing some girl I didn't know the name of.

My heart stopped, I bit my lip as it quivered. I honestly don't know why that scene was so werid to me, it made me feel something deep in my heart. I shook it off and walked away. " Stupid Levi, I guess he isn't sa-"

My waist was grabbed and I was pulled into an empty classroom. Levi had me caged in his arms against the door frame. Levi's eyes were cloudy, he sighed leaning into my body.

His eyes wandered down to my lips ever so subtly. Nervousness raked through my body, his face slowly made its way to my neck." Levi....-?"

He leaned in more hovering over my neck." Shh." His lips touched my neck sending sparks through my body. He left butterfly kisses down my neck, my knees wanted to buckle they would have but Levi's hand secured me in place.

"Levi?" Unexpectedly his hand set on my hip, he wanted to bring me closer to him but I don't think it was possible. I inhaled quickly at the warm hand on my bare skin.

"Hadley please, just please." His head fell back into my neck, he soon made is way to my jaw. Placing soft kisses on it, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

All senses have been seduced, he kissed my cheek making its way to its target, my lips." Hadley you know your mine right?"

I let out a shakey breath." Yeah so you have told me countless times." His head was still in my neck running his tongue up and down my neck.

"So why do you try to leave me?" He sounded so hurt, I haven't done anything wrong?

I rolled my eyes remembering to a little while ago." Yeah well you didn't seem like that when you had your tongue half way down that girls throat." I cringed at how jealous that sounded.

He bit my shoulder lightly. "Her kisses weren't half as good as yours."

Confusion crossed my face." Huh you haven't even kissed me on the li-" His lips sealed that statement, it was not innocent, not a tease. It more passionate, hot and demanding. I had had no clue what I was doing, but what ever it was was working. My eyes had fluttered shut in an immediate response.

I needed to pull away, this was wrong my first kiss shouldn't be like this. I couldn't think straight while his lips softly pressed against mine. I hardly had a moment to react until his teeth bit my bottom lip.

I tried to push him away but his arms held me in place. His lips taking dominance, my heart was leaping out of my chest. I had the urge to try stop him again but a desire was holding me back.

Levi was pulling me closer and closer to him. I had enough," Levi stop!"

"I told you it was better." He smirked.

***

When I got home I was happy to see my mother's car in the drive way. I'm going to ask her about the New York Trip. I unlocked the door, placing my bag down. I slipped off my shoes, cursing at how cold the floor felt even though I had socks on. "Mom?"

Her voice sounded through the house. "I'm in the kitchen." My mom and I looked nothing alike. I had brown bouncy hair while she had pin straight black hair. Her big Brown eyes complimented her face well, her high cheek bones on show for everyone to see was another factor of her beauty.

I hesitated before moving. "Are you alone?" The last thing I want is her with one of her conquests and I have to fake a smiled once again. I didn't want to see that, it pained me to see her with another man who isn't my father.

Hearing her let out an agitated sigh. "Yes Hadley I'm alone." I think she understood why I asked that, I also think she knew that it hurt me but I guess she needs the comfort too. I haven't seemed my father in 4 years, he left when I was 13. I was in 7th grade, he was off that day. Then I get called into the office, my mother is there in tears telling me my father got shot in the stomach and died on spot. They bought him in the hospital but 5 hours after his body went missing, they assumed the person that shot him wanted the body. Well that's what they have drilled my head, but I know he's not dead. And I have a feeling mom knows that too but shes a walking denial.

I pursed my lips walking to the kitchen. "Hay can I ask you something?" There was something boiling on the stove. My nosed sniffed the air to smell a certain scent. "Are you cooking chicken soup?" I said excitedly, soup was my favorite of all time.

She smiled and nodded. "Is that what you wanted to ask me?" She said amused.

I shook my head no. I sat down at the island," My friend asked me to join him and a few friends to go to New York for our break. I was wondering if I could go too?" I was looking at my nails the whole time of asking, I was too scared to see her face. I know she would say no, when she didn't respond I tried to persuade her a little more. "Mom please I really would like to go, And I promise not do anything Illegal! And because there's boy's I promise I won't do anything, they wouldn't want to do anything with me in the first. Look at I'm ug-"

"You made friends!" I nodded slowly, she put the spoon down and jumped in bliss."My baby is finally making friends, the therapy must be working." She said the last part most likely was said to herself.

I leaned on the counter. "Yeah his name is Ace, he's going to introduce me to his friends. I'm going to meet them in a little, but when I come back could we eat dinner together?" I bit my lip hopefully, I really want this.

"Yeah that could happen." She replied.

I bit back my excitement. " H-how long are you staying?" Mom always comes home leaves me money and is off again but doesn't come back for another 2 weeks. It gets lonely every once in awhile, I need a parent figure whether it's my mother or father. I need someone to comfort me.

I wait for her answer." Im staying two days, to run some errands."

I shrugged, getting up from the seat. "Well I'm going to get ready now, see you later."

********

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII sorry for the late chapter, The next chapter will be about meeting her new friends and all that jazz.

I really appreciate all the commenting and votes you have given me. I would love for you guys to keep it up.

LOVE YOUUU

Goal- 15 Votes, 10 Comments.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

239K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
His Angel Per Peaches

Literatura romàntica

29.8K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
59.3K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...