Stalked

By Kankuro4

17 year old Danny WhiteHawk was being stalked by another boy named Casey June. Casey June was 17, gay and rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

754 11 3
By Kankuro4

"Shit that was awesome," Dexter said out of breath and dropped down onto Danny's couch. He was sweating. Dexter looked old in the dim light. His stubble was already popping out on his face.

Danny said nothing, but he was definitely out of breath. He swore he seen a figure standing outside his window, when he looked from the corner of his eye. He quickly turned his head to the side and seen nothing.

"Dude what's up?" Dexter leaned back and lit a cigarette.

"Thought i saw someone in the window," Danny wiped his nose and forehead.

"I bet you thats Casey. That fucking retard," Dexter placed his cigarette in the ashtray, "You know, you could report that asswipe, stalking is harrassment."

"I'm not stupid," Danny placed his hands on his head, "I'd rather deal with this my own way."

"Well do it, don't sit around waiting like a little puppy," Dexter picked up his smoke and puffed it, "What are you going to do? Beating the shit out of him won't solve anything."

"What if i pretend to like him," Danny placed his hand under his chin.

Dexter pulled his cigarette from his mouth. Not caring if it was still burning, he crushed it and it went out. "Yeah, Yeah yeah yeah! Do it."

Danny laughed, "Your so excited for me to do this."

"Of course, i like to see his face when he finds out," Dexter threw the crumpled up cigarette to the side.

"Lets not try anything too serious though-"

"Why not?" Dexter complained.

"He could end up doing something," Danny went serious.

Dexter laughed his head off, "Like what? That twerp can't even hit anyone. Let alone, Michael Water."

Michael Water was the most biggest nerd in the whole school. Alot of people made fun of him. The only group he hung out with was the D&D nerds. How lame.

Danny laughed, "Your right."

"Your bigger and tougher than that piece of shit," Dexter pointed out. He seemed really excited for this to happen.

Danny just nodded, he didn't really want to do this. But it was for his own good. Pretending to be friends with Casey, was the only thing he was able to do. There was nothing else, if Danny was to report him, Casey would definitely come back for Danny one day and get revenge.

"Alright, when should we start?"

Dexter whooped, "Tomorrow! Just go right up to him and talk to him."

Danny breathed out slowly, he was feeling scared.

The next school day, Danny walked in the room and saw Casey sitting alone. He walked slowly towards him. Casey seemed to be listening to loud music and he had his eyes on a piece of paper. Someone jumped right in front of Danny.

"Hey Danny," Julie Ghram stopped in front of Danny.

"Uh, Hey Julie." Danny looked over her shoulder at Casey. He still had his eyes locked on his paper.

"I was just wondering if your free tonight?"

"Yeah," Danny could hardly hear a word she said. All he could hear was Casey's light breathing and his music blasting through the headphones.

"Okay great! I'm going to the movies tonight, so i will meet you there, around 7:00." Julie placed a hand on his shoulder and let it drag down his arm.

Danny looked at his arm, and then at her.

"See you tonight! I hope you come." Julie smiled and walked to her seat.

Danny watched her walk back to her seat. Then he swallowed and turned back to where Casey was sitting. Casey was looking at him, his eyes were blank.

Danny ignored his cold stare and walked on over to him. Casey quickly pulled out his headphones.

"Sup Casey? Sorry about yesterday." Danny said, trying to make his voice sound cool.

"No problem." Casey said.

"Mind if i sit here?" Danny asked, and he sat down without an answer. He threw his binder onto to the desk. Out of the corner of his eye he seen Casey jump. That made Danny smile.

"Why are you sitting next to me? You hate me." Casey was still staring at Danny.

"Naw, I think your a pretty cool guy," Danny lied, writing on his paper, "Plus i want to become friends with you," Danny looked at Casey and smiled seductively, "Get used to it."

Casey smiled, "Okay." He turned back to his paper, happy.

Danny looked at his paper rolling his eyes. Thinking of how dumb Casey was for falling for his trick.

Everything in the classroom was quiet. Danny felt so uncomfortable next to Casey. He thought about Gina. The thought made him want to cry, he wanted to strangle the shit out of Casey, but then Casey would figure out that Danny is only pretending to be friends with him. The door opened, in came Dexter and Bella.

Mr. Kramer looked up, "You guys are late."

Dexter smiled and sat behind Danny and Casey. Danny looked up to stare at Bella, who gave him the middle finger. Danny gave it right back, and mouthed 'Bitch' to her.

Luckily Danny only had a few more classes to go. He couldn't wait for lunch so he would be away from that shitface.

Casey kept talking about how weird his last class was. Danny was getting bored and whenever he didn't say anything back, Dexter hit his foot.

"Oh, yeah that was great," Danny yawned.

"Hey tonight we should hang out!" Casey placed a hand on Danny's hand.

Danny heard Dexter trying to muffle his laughter. He pulled his hand from Casey's.

"I have football practice. Maybe some other time." Danny said disgusted. Why did he ever agree to this?

Casey shrugged, "Okay, I'll come watch you."

Dexter butted in, "Sorry, Youngie," Dexter nodded over to Julie, "You see that fine looking chick right there?"

"Yeah?" Casey looked at Julie.

"Julie is coming to cheer on Danny, which means you can't really have a second person cheering Danny on. Practice rules." Dexter lied.

"Those are some dumb rules."

"Hey, don't misunderstand the coaches rules. If you don't follow them, then, you won't be allowed on the football field. Not you, or your retarded friends." Dexter leaned against someone's desk and placed his feet on his own.

"Get off our desk." A black haired kid complained to Dexter.

Dexter ignored him.

Casey looked at Danny, who was staring at Dexter.

"Okay then, next time." Casey turned around disappointed.

Danny smiled at Dexter when Casey wasn't looking. He gave him a thank you look with his eyes.

Danny looked at Casey. He was looking out the window and he was scratching the table with the tip of his pencil. It looked pretty rough, and his arm was shaking.

Finally the class was over! Danny and Dexter flew out of the room.

"Fuck after you said that, he looked like he was about to explode."

"I know right, I can make any kid explode." Dexter reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette.

"Dude you can't smoke in school."

"Think i care? This is a free country." Dexter said while the cig was in his mouth.

"You can't get suspended. Your off the team if that happens."

"Who cares. Coach needs me he can't take me off, i'm the second best player on the team. The rest are just losers who can't even throw a football straight."

"Oh yeah?" Danny crossed his arms.

"I mean't the rest of the team, Not the quarterback." Dexter grabbed Danny around the neck and rubbed his knuckles on his head.

"Bitch." Danny rubbed his head.

"Cunt," Dexter blew smoke, and flicked the lit cigarette aside.

"You hardly smoked that one!" Danny went to pick it up and puffed it.

"It tasted stale. Whatever, Peace I'm going to my next class, see you at lunch." Dexter ran off.

"It tasted stale." Danny mocked him, "Fucker," He threw the cig in the garbage, and walked to his next class. Of course he sat beside Casey again. This time Casey wasn't so talkitive. He was hesitant. Every move Danny made, Casey gripped something.

Casey mumbled something.

"What did you say?" Danny looked at him.

"It's nothing," Casey tightened his body.

Better be nothing, Danny thought. This kid is truly fucked in the head!

It somehow seemed like a short class, when the bell rang for third, Casey took off and was the first one out of the room.

"Fucking freak." Danny gathered his shit and followed Casey.

Of course Casey was quiet during third also. Danny didn't know what to say to him, or do. So he just ignored him.

"Is Julie really going with you to football practice?" Casey's voice shook. He looked like he wanted to shoot someone.

"Yeah, Why?"

Casey closed his eyes and faced the front. He was breathing really fast.

"Yo? Calm down, Its only practice."

"But...I...want..to...be...there," Casey said through gritted teeth.

"No, I'd like you there, But Julie is joining me. Sorry."

"You don't want me there because of what i did to Gina, right?" Casey looked back at Danny.

"No, thats not true at all. I didn't really care for Gina anyways." It hurt Danny to lie about something like that. Especially about someone as beautiful as Gina.

Casey looked like he was about to explode. He gripped his hand around Danny's upper thigh.

"I want you Danny, I want you badly." Casey growled silently. His grip was causing Danny's leg to throb.

"Hey!" Danny quietly yelled, "Get off me."

"No. I need you Danny."

Danny was making alot of noise trying to get Casey off him. People were beginning to stare at them both.

"Dude let go of my leg." Danny tried to push Casey off him. For a small guy like Casey, he turned out to be really strong.

"Not until, We are together." Casey grabbed Danny's head by his free hand. Casey leaned in to kiss Danny.

Some people were saying, 'Gross' 'What are they doing?'

Danny moved his head off to the side, and banged Casey's nose with his cheek.

"Ow," Casey's hand shot up to his face, releasing his grip on Danny.

"Fucking fag, Here i am trying to be friends with you and you go screw things up. Fucking freak." Danny pushed Casey off his chair, got on top of him and started to punch him everywhere. He didn't care what Casey did. Or if he was off the football team. All he wanted to do was show Casey who the bigger man was.

Casey lie there helpless and struggling while Danny hit him severely. Mrs. Johnson was freaking out. She didn't know what to do so she ran out and got help.

Another teacher pulled Danny off Casey.

Casey was bruised and bloody.

"Stay the hell away from me, you hear? Stay the fuck away from me!" Danny yelled out.

"Shut up Danny," Mr. Webster pulled Danny by the arms, and dragged him out of the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.1K 23
Spin off of It All Started with A Private Session. People on cover are not affiliated with story. Brandon has to start all over. His parents disowned...
2K 59 12
[Formerly known as One Simple Question] Basically a rewrite of the first story... with big changes to the storyline. Jace Becker is a junior in highs...
82.9K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...