Books ≤ K.S

By d3athbeds

≤ in which she writes letters for the cute boy in the library ≤ Kim Seokjin ≤ book 3 in the BTS series ≤ pro... More

playlist≤synopsis
first sight
second letter
third encounter
fourth letter; jin
five in total
six questions for her; jin
seven thoughts
eight compliments; jin
nine letters in their bags.
ten smiles; jin
eleven passages
twelve scribbles; jin
thirteen doodles
fourteen sighs
fifteen pages
sixteen glances
seventeen scenarios
eighteen dreams of him
ninteen murmurs of her name; jin
twenty characters
twenty-one caresses
twenty-two smirks
twenty-three worries
twenty-four cheers
twenty-five dates in total
twenty-six days left
twenty-seven winks of sleep
twenty-eight treats
twenty-nine hours
BTS SERIES

thirty thousand or more in a crowd

1.7K 85 35
By d3athbeds

6 years later.

To say she was proud was an understatement.

She was right, she saw him on TV nearly all the time and he looked so happy, but she had to see him in the flesh, even if it was one last time.

So she got a ticket for a concert of his in Seoul.

And she was right at the front, with a bunch of screaming teenaged girls.

She couldn't fault them though, him and the others were attractive, him even more than before.

Over half way into the concert, was when they finally connected eyes. He seemed to stop dead in his tracks when he realised who it was and didn't move his eyes from her for a minute before realising where he was, and danced around the stage again, keeping her location in the back of his mind, remembering to go by again so he could see her again before the night ended.

But that was all she needed, once she saw him again she moved away from the stage and through the crowd before leaving the venue, and him once last time.

But this time she didn't feel sad, just happy he was living his dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...