Low Roar (Ticci Toby romance)

Από Twinky-Dinky-Doo

Not long after the fire in Colorado, Toby continued following the Operator to Alabama. There he struggles to... Περισσότερα

Giants
A Walking Disaster
Rock, Chalk, Shot a Jayhawk
Awards Voting (closed)
Lit the Fuse and Missed the Candle
Fools and the Cowboys
A/N: Updates

Bloodstream

36 2 0
Από Twinky-Dinky-Doo

It was a new moon that night and the forest was darker than normal. The dumbass I was chasing fumbled, groping his way through the trees. Unfortunately for this poor fucker I knew these woods better than any animal here. I let him continue down his way, showing up just to make them run the other way. Nipping at the livestock's ankles, herding them to the tunnels that served as the masters main feeding ground was near clockwork now. I had done it for so long and consistently, it feels I've breed to do this. I kept my distance in the bushes and watched him catch his breath. He looked around confused before entering the damp tunnel.

As soon as he went in, I sprung out of my hiding place. He turned as he heard my footsteps approaching but it was too late for him. I swung my hatchet cross the guys' ribcage. He cried and writhed, coughing blood. The broken pieces of bone must've punctured his lungs. He fell to his knees and grabbed on my calves. He tried to rasp some sort of beg but I stayed quiet, the drips of blood from my hatchets echoing in the concrete tunnel.

My vision filled with familiar static. The man hollered and doubled over, covering his ears from the subsequent shrill whine. Master appeared at the far end of the tunnel. A second wave of static rang out and in the same instant he appeared, master and his prey were gone. The tunnel silent save for the dripping from my axes.

I sighed, looking down at my clothes. The right leg of my pants and bottom of my hoodie blood stained from the man's stupid coughing. Should probably wash these before Angelo sees. Hopefully I manage to get the stains out 'cause that would be hard to explain. I slipped my hatchets through my belt loops and made my way to the parking lot. Masky was waiting for me underneath a street light. He had his arms crossed and was leaning against his car.

"Done?" he asked curtly.

"Yup. Hey Masky, got any oxyclean I could use? Tide to go?"

"No, I don't. Come on, get in the car. And put those things in the trunk. I don't want them making a mess."

Masky got into his car and hastily ignited the engine. I threw the hatchets into the trunk, slamming it closed just as Masky shouted for me to hurry up. I got in and he sped out into the road. I know I don't know anything about cars, or driving or anything, but I always thought Masky drove kind of recklessly. Could just be because he's under master's influence, but still.

Neither of us talked the three-hour drive from Rosswood Park. My stomach felt queasy from the moment I got in. I scrunched myself into the corner of my seat, pressed against the window with an odd sense discomfort. I could never look at anyone while they drove and I have no idea why. I'm sure Angelo could figure it out but they're not here now. My face kept twitching the entire time, sniffling, coughing, and squeaking on occasions. Tim never paid any mind to my tics and I was kinda grateful for that, but I'll never tell.

My head had felt fogged since I woke up this morning. I remember waking up and looking at my loot spread out across the tacky comforter. These lifeless things only reminding me of the loneliness they could not fill. I'm never going to steal anything again. Never. Not if it's just going to remind me of the hole I carry. I threw them on the table except the phone. The phone is gonna be useful. Although the only reason I had service on my first phone was 'cause I stole it from some guy I killed. I'll have to get Masky to put me on his service but I'll talk to him about that later. I just wanted silence now, and from I could tell, so did Tim.

He pulled up into the motel just as the dawn started to break. Angelo loves the dawn. Maybe I should wake them up and we could-

I stopped. Someone ran behind the bramble and towards the motel. Masky hadn't even made a complete stop as I opened the door and jumped out.

"Thanks for the ride!" I shouted, stumbling from the momentum.

"What the fuck? Whatever. See you," Masky responded, reaching over to close the door.

I rushed to the trunk to get my hatchets and tapped the lid when it closed.

I ran over and ducked into the briar, dismissing the sounds of Tim's car swiftly pulling out. carefully, I padded through the thorns, inching towards whoever the fuck thought they could go around in my woods. I stopped at the end of the brush. I squinted through my goggles and saw someone in loose jeans and a pale-yellow hoodie.

Brian?

What the fucks he want?

I watched him adjust a camera in his hand and start-up the fire escape. Was he checking up on Jessica? No, her room was on the far end of the wall. I counted the windows from left to right and realized that the room he was climbing to was Angelo's.

My throat tightened. Fuck no.

I dove out of the bushes before I even realized I was. Hoodie spun around, trying to keep the camera steady. I swung my hatchet around but he sidestepped out-of-the-way.

"I don't know what you think you're gonna do out here, but you better crawl back to whatever-the-fuck heap you sleep in."

He tilted his head to the side.

"Those two are none of your fucking business. Brian, I am not-not-not afraid to kill you. I've been suspecting you of tre-tre-treason anyway. No one knows you. No one will miss you. Leave." I sputtered, fighting a tic that itched in my neck and back. Now would not be a good time.

Hoodie stared. The painted eyes on the mask almost wanted to speak but could in no way communicate what the face behind them felt. He hung his head ever so slightly, looking back up to the window before running around me to the bramble.

"Yeah that's what I fucking thought."

I grumbled and lowered my hood, slouching my shoulders and let my relaxed arms hang. Gosh dang, it's daylight now. I could still make out the faint light from Angelo's TV in the window. Another day I guess. I heaved a deep sigh, I could feel my tic from earlier coming back. My neck rolled and clicked while my back arched, pushing me forward until my nose was almost touching my leg. My arms slapping into my sides.

When my body calmed down, I went back to my room and stripped out of my clothes. The stains themselves weren't particularly big, but the splatter was enough to raise questions. But I didn't want to deal with it now. I just wanted to rest. I plopped on top of the comforter, wearing only my boxers and fell hard into an unrestful sleep.

The next morning my eyelids felt like they got coated with sand. I tried rubbing them out but it didn't help. Pulling myself off the bed I trudged through my wake-up routine. I felt so strangely lethargic it was difficult to even move. At least I was a little more awake now. I turned on the bathtub to rinse off my hatchets. The blood on them had dried so I had to try to scrub at it with my dirty fingernails. I don't even know how my nails get dirty I wear gloves all the freaking time. They don't look anything like Angelo's small hands. Their nails fixed up all cool and sharpened. My mind wandered to different things, I let my eyelids drop slightly as I continued scraping . Blinking out of my daydreams, I realized I had cut myself on my hatchet. just now I become aware of the faint swirls of red draining down. Guess I didn't notice cause I can't hecking feel pain. Whatever. The axes were clean enough. I turned off the water and left the hatchets in the draining tub.

Alright, time to wash these stupid clothes. I threw on my spare shirt before going out to the laundry area. Someone was already there though. Angelo's sister, Annette. She smiled to me as I walked in, giving and awkward nod. I curled a corner of my mouth in an almost reciprocating smirk. She hurriedly took the large empty plastic bag, detergent, and hydrogen peroxide off the washing machine next to her.

She did look a lot like Angelo. Both had that exact shade of brown hair and golden skin tone, though she was darker. I eyed her from the corner of my eye to make sure she wasn't paying attention to me before trying to slyly stick my clothes in the washer. I slammed the lid down. I scanned the different settings, trying to remember what the heck to set it to.

"Um, excuse me." She said, leaning slightly towards me. god her high-pitched voice was irritating. "Uh, you can use my detergent. But uh, you might want to soak your clothes in cold water with the peroxide. It gets out blood stains."

She darted her eyes to the side. Blood stains? The cuts on her legs were mostly unnoticeable in that thick hair she had, but now she had a fresh-cut on her cheek. The washing machine she was using had the white dress I had seen her in before, laying on top of it, purposefully separate from the rest of the load.

I get it.

I nodded, taking the peroxide and pouring a bunch of it with detergent and setting it to wash on cold. Annette glanced at me, moving her mouth like she wanted to say something but didn't. That's cool. You're too scared to start conversation but I'm not.

"Hey," I alerted. She looked up exaggeratingly surprised.

"Yes?"

"You're Angelo's sister, right?"

"Yeah. Are you Toby? Angelo's told me about you."

Me? Angelo talked about me? I felt a strange sense of pride in this.

"Yup, that's me. Hey, could you tell Angelo to meet me in the lobby in like, an hour?"

She blinked in surprise, darting her eyes around again before nodding.

"Yeah, okay. I'll let them know."

We sat in silence. I kept getting the sense she wanted to say something, but either she was too shy or just too dang awkward to speak like a normal person. I stood up when my washer stopped. I dug out the taut, damp clothes and spread them so I could see the results. Surprisingly, it worked. Thank god. I didn't want to sit here for too long. I tossed them into the dryer and set it to go, taking my seat back.

"Um, Toby. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," I shrugged, leaning back in the chair as my legs bounced on my toes erratically.

"This place...uh, what's the history of this place? Like, has there been weird stories about it or something?"

This was kinda funny.

"Like a scary story of someone getting murdered? Hehe that's ridiculous." I laughed lightly, but she just hung her head.

"I guess not. But if you could answer me honestly, we both have blood on our clothes that's not ours but do you remember where yours came from?" she paused to fiddle with her fingers. "I don't."

Oh boy, another amnesic. I sighed.

"What do mean? It's my blood on those clothes. And besides, even if you did do something you can't remember it, so I don't see what the problem is."

She shook her head, hair flying around like her mother's did.

"There's something else to it."

The dryer she had used swayed roughly before coming to a stop. She stood to dig out all her clean load, putting it into the large plastic bag.

"Toby. What do you what with Angelo? It kinda sounds like you know something. And if you're going through the same thing I am, then I can't know for sure that they're safe, and then I can't let you see them. Does that make sense?"

Bitch, like you can stop me. I'll see Angelo as many times as I please, blood stained or not.

"I'm not going to do anything to them. They've been through enough. I just wanna hang out," I asserted. Annette blinked in surprise.

"I guess they told you then. Okay. Just do me a favor and watch out for them. I would really appreciate that."

I nodded and she did the same in acceptance. I lazily watched as she gathered up her things and left the laundromat. My own load humming to a stop.

I got dressed right there in the laundromat as soon as the clothes finished. I didn't even bother going back to my room and just went straight for the lobby. I had decided to just wait for however long it would take Angelo to come out and take the opportunity to set up my new phone. Crap, I forgot it needed to charge. Luckily, because it was new it had a little juice in it that I could get through start-up.

I spent the time imputing my information to set up the phone account. Because I pretty much run the place, I knew the password to get the motel wifi, without paying some dumb three-dollar fee for an hour.

I was flipping through the default apps when Angelo came out. Those braids have almost become like a symbol of home.

"Uh, hey. I'm surprised you wanted to see me," they greeted, strangely shy.

"Yeah? I don't know. I wasn't doing anything. So, do you wanna hang out?"

"Um, sure. I'd like that. My sister is acting even weirder lately. And I have no one else, so that sounds nice."

"Cool. What should we do? We could go to the Kangaroo or chill out at the woods," I suggested. They giggled softly and smiled, the corners of their eyes crinkling.

"What's with you can the Kangaroo?" they asked, an amused smirk coming in from the corner of their mouth.

I shrugged. "It's just what's close by."

"Yeah, whatever. We can pick up something from the Kangaroo then go to the woods."

"Sounds like a plan."

I was about to turn to leave but Angelo stopped me, reaching out light comb their fingertips through my side bangs.

"It's actually nice to see you without your goggles and mask."

Goggles and mask? Oh barnacles, I must've left them in the room 'cause I was in a rush to sit aimlessly in the lobby. I felt their nails graze my cheek, making me shiver. A tic?

"Was it my nails?" they cooed, an embarrassed tone still poking through. Were they trying to be sassy?

"N-no. Whatever, let's just go," I said, shaking my head and taking a step back.

They giggled again, this time full-blown embarrassment spread over. Angelo looked up at me, grabbing my arm and leading me out of the motel. My chest fluttered. I got that feeling like that first time we met. That strange humming sensation that made me putty to them.

We crossed the four lanes of highway to the Kangaroo, laughing as we sprinted out-of-the-way of a white truck. We grabbed some drinks, and a couple of bags of candy before walking back to the spot in the forest I took Angelo to see the sun rise. They looked around with curiosity, their hand rested on the top of the camera they always seem to have with them. The foxes were gone, but the cowbirds were still around. I sat on the leaf covered ground and shifted through the plastic bag for the Crunch bar I had Angelo buy.

"Uh, Hey Toby. What do you do? Like do you go to school?" Angelo asked, poking around at some bush.

"Nah. I...work for my dad." My head began to bob vigorously. It kinda pulled at my neck in a weird way but whatcha gonna do. I snapped twice and clapped my fist into my open hand.

"Work for your dad? That doesn't make any sense, you don't work for your dad."

"Yeah, like a family business. My brothers work for him too. Hey, want some of the Crunch-Crunch-Crunch bar?"

"Ah, no thank you," they declined, waving a hand and shaking their head.

I just stared, blinking wordlessly until they took it.

"Thanks. So, um, what is your family business?" they asked, taking a bite of the chocolate. Ah dang uh...

"We...work at a park." Lol. "What about you? I mean, what the heck are you doing all the out here?" my hands jittered, compelling me to crack my knuckles.

"Jackin' it." They said simply, popping the last bit of candy in their mouth.

"Fair enough."

"Hehe. But seriously though, it's kinda long to explain."

I shrugged, sipping the Mountain Dew slushie I got.

"okay well, I told you we were on our way to Oregon, right?" I nodded. "We're driving by U Haul, after like, the first day, we got a call that our grandfather is dying so my mom wanted to go down to Georgia to see him. But the thing is, that was my grandfather on my dad's side and I cannot stand my dad. I don't even know my grandfather so I was like, 'oh? No?'"

They stopped to take a drink.

"I just really didn't want to see my dad. So, my sister and I convinced my mom to leave us at a hotel until everything got sorted out. It supposed to just be a week but she called us this morning and said it'll be another week."

Hot dog, another week.

"Yeah, you talked about your dad being a jerk. What's so bad about him exactly?"

"I already told you. He was a psychopath and refused to do anything about it. It's not that he's bad for it, but he's just bad for letting it influence the way he treats people."

"Aw come one. It's gotta be more than that." I pressed lightly, reclining across the ground and propping up on one arm. Angelo took a long sip from their drink.

"It's hard to explain. He had different methods and ways for dealing with each of us. So, how he treated us varied pretty far."

"Well, I don't know your family, but I know you. let's talk about you, babe," I said, gesturing to Angelo with my cup. They glared as they sat on the dirt across from me.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothin',"

"A-anyway. I don't even know where to start honestly. Well he was okay with me up until a point. I heard he was loving to me as a baby. He started not liking me when I was about... three years old, because that's when I started to develop my personality. That's just the age in a child's development when it happens. But the thing was, he didn't like my personality. I was more hot-tempered. Outspoken. And I've always had big mood and personality extremes."

"But he was already so aggressive, it just didn't mix well. He was always mad at me for one thing or another. But he always just saw me as an ignorant, smartass kid. He honestly just got so angry with me. He was pretty physically abusive to me. He was always smacking me for no fucking reason and it didn't matter where. In the store, at home, it didn't matter to him. And he always believed he was doing the right thing too; because it was his form of punishment and discipline for me. You know, really hammering down that apparently rebellious spirit of mine. And I mean, I'm not the only one he would get handsy with. He would get pretty physical on my mom too."

"He let out his aggression on her too. In multiple facets. There was one particular punishment he liked a lot for me up until I was about ten years old. He really liked spanking and I don't know why, but he really liked doing it."

I hastily slipped the straw from my mouth, some of the liquid splashing off the tip.

"Spanking? Isn't that like bedroom stuff?"

"It Is! And it should stay that way! Look, I've educated myself on corporal punishment and what it does to children. And I am a huge advocate that it Should stay a bedroom thing. No matter how you look at it, the ass area is an erotic zone. You touch it, it gives pleasure. And not many people know this or want to admit it, but kids can feel sexual pleasure."

"Ew."

"Yeah. Ew. It kinda fucked me up for a while feeling those types of things and it just confused me so much as a kid. And when he stopped being so physically abusive when I was ten, he started being more verbally abusive. He was always just telling me, 'I'm big, you're small, I'm right, you're wrong,' he was always just telling me I'm too young and stupid to have an opinion, saying that he's the 'patriarchy' and was the only one who could voice ideas. I never believed him obviously. I believe I have a right to an opinion. But he always felt the need to devalue me. he thought it was the way to break me down. And he wanted to break me down so bad and fit me into his little, 'good child,' mold he fit my sister in."

"But I just wouldn't. I didn't want to falter to his asshole-ary. But that didn't always end up well. I'd still want to do my thing. And it would be something really stupid too. Like the way I was dressing, or not doing everything he wanted at the amusement park, avoiding him when he was angry, or something. But my mom ended up getting the brunt of it a lot. He was always finding a reason to yell at her too."

"Ever since I was eight, and my sister was sixteen, we were always convinced he would kill my mom. There was this one time, I thought for sure he tried. There was this one night, he got really mad about something really fucking trivial and he got drunk out of his mind. I was asleep, but my sister was awake. From what I heard from my mom and my sister, he smacked her over and over again until her face was numb and she was just sobbing. Then he dragged her downstairs. And no one really knows what happened. My mom has amnesia after that. But her arms were bruised and face was still red the next day."

My head suddenly pounded. I rubbed my temples to try to ease some of the pressure, though it didn't seem to working. I squeezed one eye shut, trying to still listen to what Angelo was telling me.

"But the problem was, my sister is very small, and fragile, and just very child-like. He managed to convince her that everything he was doing was okay. He managed to manipulate her enough to make her think that what he was doing was excusable."

"And my mom was always trying to excuse his actions too. 'oh he had it tough as a child too. He has PTSD from war, so he's going to be aggressive,' and that was always devaluing all the shit he's ever done to me. I know I was outspoken, and a lot of the times it was bad. The thing is, I have borderline personality disorder. I'm wired different, but he has psychopathy, so he's wired different too. So he was never able to pick me apart and manipulate me. And that made him frustrated."

Angelo's voice was beginning to crack. They clamped their body together and pressed their forehead to their knees. My head pounded again, fogging over and making my stomach lurch. I doubled over, nearly dropped my slushie. I felt something small try to come up, but I swallowed it before it even got past my throat.

Angelo was going to cry again. The repressed sobs in their voice mixed with the nausea. My vision kept flashing white. I wobbled on all fours and crawled to them, still holding my head with one hand. I don't want to hear it again. I'm sick of the sobs. I'm sick of what the sobs do to me.

"He knew he couldn't do the same to me that he did with my mom and sister. Because I was the only one not falling for his games, I was the only one who could speak up for either of them. And it would often make things worse. But I just wanted to help when he was being an asshole, but it just never ended up good. It was just one of those times where I really should have shut the fuck up. Honestly if I would've just shut the fuck in the first place-"

I grabbed their face and brought it to mine. It was the only thing I could think to do. Silence that crying mouth with mine. Angelo didn't fight. They immediately responded and cradled my face in their soft hands. I could feel the tears fall down their cheeks but it was okay. They pulled me in deeper and I scooted closer on my knees to them, towering over them as I leaned down to not break contact.

I was numb to everything around us. The only thing I could feel was their heart beat, mine, and the mouths which connected the two of them. Tears of my own ran down my face and we pulled apart.

"Come here," they said softly, gently drawing me into their arms.

I yanked off my gloves and wrapped my arms around their waist, my head resting on their stomach. I was a dizzy from all that happened in those few seconds. My symptoms evened, but still present. I peeked up at them and could see their eyelids drooping. Must be that sleep spasm they talked about. Or just emotional exhaustion. But what's really the difference?

I slowly sat up and faced them. But we ended up coming together into another kiss as soon as we made eye contact. It was so sweet, I wanted it to last. I felt that hole within me fill. Just a little. Was this what I needed? This affection? Someone to depend on? I craved more. I was beginning to become over run with a sense of need but I withdrew.

"Hey, you're gonna fall asleep any minute. C'mere."

I leaned back on the bed of leaves, gently wrapping my arms around them, taking them with me. Their eyes drifting closed before we even reached ground. I turned us over to the side and rested my chin on their head, bringing them to my chest. That same sense of peace from the other day washed over me and soon, I too fell asleep. The gold of the leaves fading together.

But that gold melted as soon as I closed my eyes to dull silver. I tried to focus but my vision remained blurred. I could feel I was in the same house as before but this was different. I was older, and the air in the home was tense. That precious sense of peace I had disappeared and replaced with a sense of dread. The area began to come into focus, I could hear voices shouting from the dissolving haze. I was in a kitchen with one too many rooster decorations. One particular male voice suddenly came clear from the garbled environment.

"You're a fucking sorry excuse for a parent, Connie. You know the reason that boy has such a fucking mouth on him is because you wouldn't let me discipline him."

A blonde man in a disheveled white shirt popped into view. His face as red and slightly glossed with sweat. His arm outstretched to point at me, but he moved slowed despite the tension in his body language. Like someone had him on frame-by-frame.

"Stop it! The kids are right here. Please don't talk about this in front of them."

A woman with short black hair and a black turtleneck sweater came into view between me, and that man. Their voices muffled, though their words were easily heard.

"Get the fuck out-of-the-way, Connie." The man shouted, grabbing a handful of the woman's hair and threw her to the ground.

Everything speeding up as soon as he grabbed the woman's hair but came to a grinding halt when the same blonde girl from my last vision spoke out.

"Dad, please stop!"

She rushed over to the man and spread her arms between us.

"Please, just-" she began, but got cut off by the man pushing her forward, her head hitting against the corner of the counter. Blood poured from her forehead as she fell to the ground. I looked down at the limp forms of the woman and that girl on the floor. My mind was blank. Panic started to set in as I looked up at the man. He stared back intently, sputtering.

"Whatcha gonna do now, kid?"

My breath started to quicken, my pulse hammering in my ears. The scene abruptly blurred out again, shooting back into the forest where I lay with Angelo.

I shouted and jolted awake. Angelo shouted back and clawed at my chest. We sat up, still hollering at each other.

"What the heck happened? Why are you shouting?" they cried groggily, looking around in confusion.

"S-s-sorry. I ha-had a weird dream," I apologized as my neck clicked repeatedly to one side and around.

"That's okay," they yawned, blinking the last bits of sleep from their eyes.

I was still a little shaken. The vision this time wasn't as nice as the last one. My hands balled into a loose fist and punched into my legs, cracking my knuckles.

When my body settled, leaned my head on their shoulder. I could feel them sigh softly, pleasantly tickling my ear and cheek.

"We should get back to the motel," I said. Angelo just nodded as we got up and went back to the motel.

The next few days I spent in the routine of herding people to the tunnel for my master to eat, watching the motel, and seeing Angelo when I could. Angelo told me about this app that lets me talk and text for free, so I could tell them when to meet me at the lobby. Our time together wasn't technically exciting by most standards, watching videos on their laptop, eating at the Subways, and grabbing food at the Kangaroo to hang out in the woods. Needless to say, we've also become closer in other ways.

We talked about ourselves and Angelo told me stories of the places they've lived. We learned more about each other every day. Because of Angelo's narcolepsy, we ended up napping a lot. It was the only time I got any real sleep. I've always had kind of mild insomnia, and having them there made falling asleep easier. We had also developed a bit of a routine to kiss before parting. It had become something of a thrill to pull down my mask and bring their face to mine. But one day went a little differently.

We wanted to get some McDonald's but it was getting late and it turns out this particular McyD's stopped the front cash register at late night. Every other restaurant we could walk to closed. Guess they don't care about the customers after all. We don't have any other choice but to go back to my room to eat.

I didn't have any other movies, so I just popped Brokeback Mountain in again. Angelo and I were sitting on my bed, eating our food in comfortable silence. I didn't get a chance to really watch the movie last time because someone had an emotional breakdown. Okay, we both kinda did. I hadn't realised how emotionally constipated Ennis was, and how much he talked like boomhauer. The movie progressed to where Jack and Ennis ended up sharing a tent for the first time, the scene going in an expected direction. I saw Angelo shift, a soft 'oh,' escaping as they covered their mouth. They watched with shy intrigue. Their toes curling and digging into the sheets.

I gulped. It just looked so, aggressive. Not like mean aggressive, I mean like powerful. I had only seen stuff like this with a man and woman on TV. I guess this is how gay sex works? I watched Ennis turn Jack over and slide his pants down. Ennis put two of his fingers in his mouth before putting them in Jacks uh...

Angelo was squirming intensified, making the bed vibrate which wasn't helping in the least.

I guess the spit was for lube. Ennis finally put himself in, but that's not what caught my attention. What my eyes ended up going to was Jack. He seemed to revel in it. The grunts on the TV seeming to echo around. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled at Jack's hastening pants. Angelo whispered an embarrassed, 'ah,' under their breath and I almost winced. My eyes trailed from the screen to Angelo and our eyes met, locking for a brief second before looking away. I felt my face and ears warm. God why.

The scene ended, but that feeling fluttered stayed in me throughout the movie. Intensifying every time Jack and Ennis would kiss or make love. By the end, my throat was dry and, thankfully, my pants still were too.

We continued to sit awkwardly during the credits.

"Uh. I...I should go. It's um, kind of late," Angelo murmured, their slightly glossed eyes slyly looking me over. That look made something stir in my belly, but I ignored it.

"Ah, wait you have, um, something on your shirt." They reached over, hovering somewhat and picked off a couple of sesame seeds that fell on my hoodie.

Their hand lingering along my collarbone, eyes flickering up to mine under those stupid, stupid lashes. Our gazes locked as I sat up. Angelo moved with me, keeping those few inches over me.

"yeah, uh, I...you're right. Your sister might get...worried,"

I was finding it hard to get those words out.

I reached to cup my hands around their cheeks and pull them to me, but Angelo got to me first, slipping an arm around my neck and kissed me with lips parted. I opened my mouth, darting my tongue across theirs, excitedly feeling around as they did the same with me. I put my arms around their waist and fell backwards on the mattress. Angelo pulled away, swinging their leg around to straddle me. They adjusted into a comfortable position before yanking down the collar of my turtleneck and kissed down my neck. It made me shiver. I put my hand on their chest and pushed them off, just a little. Just enough for me to pull off my hoodie and sweater, giving them better access. They took my example and pulled off their grey cardgian and white sweater, leaving their striped button up.

I held their shoulder and guided them back down to me where they picked up again at the spot they had left. I sighed as they kissed up and down my neck and swept across my collar-bone. That familiar hum that I felt when they touched me grew, expanding throughout warming me. I groaned when Angelo kissed an area at the crook my neck. I didn't even know I had a sensitive spot like that. I heard Anglo giggle in my ear. They bit lightly at my skin and I groaned louder. My fingernails digging lightly into their shoulder as they sucked that point.

I squeezed their arms then glided my hands down their waist. They cried in surprise as I went across their rib cage. I stopped when I felt the edge of their shirt. I paused to gauge their reaction. I felt their hot breath as they sighed. I cautiously slid my fingers under and felt along their sides, never going past their waist. They had such soft skin.

Angelo kissed back up my neck, along my cheek and back to my lips. Our mouths moved together, joining our pounding heartbeats again. My breath hitched as I felt their small hands travel over my sides and chest. My hips lifted in reaction. That knot in my belly that had held since watching the movie tightened and filled me with a desire I didn't understand. This tension in me stifling my breathing, but, I loved it. Angelo must've been growing sensitive too, the simple lift of my hips making them gasp.

They parted from me, sitting up on my stomach. The look in their eyes too much to handle, bearing down on me. They bit their lip, squeezing their eyes to blink away the water in their eyes. Their small, round face growing red. Then, slowly at first, they rocked their hips on me. I exhaled heavily, gently placing my hands on their thighs and scooted them back, lining them up on my groin. They tenderly followed my touch, nodding as they understood.

They took a breath and steadied their hands on my stomach, swaying their hips again. I grunted at the contact. Oh god. They moaned, falling into a slow rhythm. The pressure was something I've never experienced before. Being unable to feel pain made some other feelings not work, but pressure was always something I could feel. And now, the area it's applied to is becoming more sensitive. I squeezed their thigh, fingertips teasing the skin beneath their pants. Angelo scanned over me, eyes lingering over my chest. Their delicate hand gliding up my belly.

"Um, Toby," they breathed, "Do you mind?"

"Go for it." I didn't know what they meant but I didn't care. Anything for their touch.

Gingerly, they grazed a fingertip around the base of my nipple. Oh, that's what they meant. They gently circled it and pressed on it. I moaned at the tingling sensation. I never really gave much thought to those things, but boy I am now. Angelo continued to toy with it, pinching and pressing before lowering themselves to kiss the opposite. I gasped as they licked the bud. They tightened their knees on each side of me and began to suck at my nipple while pinching the other. I bucked my hips. I felt their breath hitch but that was it. They continued to play with me, nibbling and grinding against me at the same time. I groaned. My pulse became louder in my ears. I wanted more.

"Harder," I growled.

"Ha-harder?"

They lifted themselves from my chest to get better leverage. Blushing brighter as they ground with more force. While they were giving more force, they were slower. They must be getting tired.

"Do you wanna stop?"

"No. Just a little longer, please."

I nodded. Then it occurred to me, they've been doing most of the touching. That's probably why their already getting tired. I moved my hands on their thighs up to the waistband of their black pants. They looked down at me and nodded.

I swallowed, undoing the buttons and opening the zipper. Angelo lifted themselves to their knees to make it a little easier. Unfortunately, I couldn't get their pants down at all. How the heck did they stuff their boxers in these pants? I slid out from under them and propped myself up on my knees. Angelo wrapped their arms around my neck to steady themselves as I pulled down their pants to mid-thigh.

Gently, I brought my hand up to their crotch, immediately noticing a prominent wetness coming through. Angelo inhaled sharply. Slowly, I began to move my hand back and forth. They whimpered in my ear, pressing down and grinding on my hand. I realized then that their groin was suspiciously flat. Well I'll be. I quickened my pace, taking care to press the back of my palm against the front area of the crotch. They moaned again, legs wobbling. They leaned against me for support, but my thighs were beginning to strain. I gritted my teeth through the burn. I wasn't done here yet. I was able to rub a little longer before Angelo started to moan in desperation. I gave a few more hard strokes, pressing as hard as I could against their swelling, cupping my hand around it as the boxers were starting to soak.

I held them under their arms and lowered them down to the bed. They were a panting, blushing mess and it was honestly one of the best sights I've ever seen. I sank down on them, quietly laying on top of them. Angelo combed their hands through my hair.

"Hey Angelo?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you stay the night?" They chuckled sweetly and stroked the back of my neck.

"Duh."

I grinned, burying my face into their hair, taking in their scent before getting up to pull out the blankets while they shimmied out of their pants. I laid back down and opened my arms to invite them over. Angelo smiled contently as they crawled over to me and cuddled into my chest.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a thump outside my window. I squinted and strained my eyes through the window. In darkness, I could make out the white of Tim's mask but it seemed like he's being followed by someone. In the moment they passed by the bushes, Tim wasn't too aware of the other's presence. Cautiously, I wiggled out of Angelo's hold and went to window. The person following Tim pressed against a tree, steadying something in his hands. That kind of posture looked familiar but I couldnt place it. Hands together, shoulders square, sweet jeepers this person has a gun. Bye Timothy.

"Toby...?" Angelo's voice called. I grimaced.

"Just taking a leak." I tried to keep my voice cool, Angelo nodded and laid back against the pillow.

I suppressed a cough and punched myself in the chest a few times. I could see Masky cup his hand on the side of where his mouth would be, focusing on an upstairs window, seems like he trying to get someone's attention. The person behind the tree leaned, poising to lunge forward. He stopped however, slinking back into the forest when Hoodie came out from, idk, somewhere, and he and Masky disappeared towards the parking lot. Light from headlights streamed across the way, illuminating the area just enough for me to see the person trailing Masky. I couldn't make out a face exactly, but I recognized the dingy striped hoodie. It was that guy with the gay strut from last week. After the car pulled away, he stayed, pacing around the motel like he was searching for something.

Perfect, another weirdo to watch out for.

I closed the curtains and grabbed my hatchets from the top of the dresser, putting them next to my bed. I went back under the covers, putting my arm around Angelo's shoulders. I didn't get any more sleep that night.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.7M 89.9K 49
[Completed] Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has been isolated in a Mental Institution for 3 years now, every passing hour becoming a blur. Days are lon...
6.6K 260 15
It's a normal day for Toby at the Slender Mansion but when he returns from a mission things seem different, tensions rise, and changes occur. It's ei...
187 10 3
Ticci Toby and Jeff The Killer were put in a mental hospital after being caught murdering people. They didn't stay there for too long until they brok...
25.8K 610 8
Toby was never good at reading people or understanding certain signs -- so of course, he wouldn't be the one to realize when someone actually wanted...