Glassy Sky , Glassy Love

Door tatsun2

"Hey , Victor , How you feel if one day....I'm gone ?" The black haired male asked , bitter slipping inside h... Meer

Listen to me
Non relevant update

Yuuri

151 3 1
Door tatsun2

"I'll stay by your side , silly "

I am alone . Cornered .The assembly of the wicked surrounds me . I am mocked and shunned . Abandoned . Lies and pain , inside me .

Victor.......

I feel torn and shattered , inside out .
Tears tricked from my eyes , blood making their way from me and lay on the ground , a lake of crimson , my life , draining out from me .

Is there anyone who can save me from this misery ?

So cold .

As my eyes flutter open , a women , eyes filled with worries and tears , was shaking me hardly and shouting . Who is she ? She seem oddly familiar yet the blurry image before couldn't seem to be better . The harder I tried to look properly , the blurrier the image was . I tried to force open my mouth , yet it felt heavy , My voice would not come out . It felt like thorns , thousands of them , holding it back .

"YUURI ! YURRI ! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM ! Help him........My son is dying .........."the women screamed as she fell into the ground on her knees . Her angelic voice softens as her pair of hands covered her frame .

My face felt wet , as there were droplets of water falling into me , were they tears ?

Cold .

"Don't......c..ry" , I could barely speak .I am not sure if I my voice could reach her .

The women above me cried even more , pain and hurt all gathered in her brown orbs . Suddenly , I found myself inside a pair of arms . So warm that I wish I could stay there forever but it seems like an impossible dream .

My conscious was slowly slipping away from me , bit by bit . My version became blurrier until I fell into the abyss of darkness.

-Hospital
The smell of antiseptic lingered in the air blending together with the metallic smell of blood .

Screams . Cries . They masked the air with pain and grief , of losing someone which they held first before them .

Who knows how many people had cried in this place . A hundred times ? Or maybe a Thousand times ?

People were welcome to the world in this place and they also spend their last moment in the same place . All back to square one .

Yuuri's eyes fell into his eye lids and he slept peacefully with his mouth left slightly agar. His skin is as pale as white unlike usual , just like corpses .

It's frightening how he looked so peaceful in his sleep , as though he wasn't making a slightest effort to fight for his life .

The room he occupied had only one bed and curtains attached to the ceiling . The walls around him were white-washed , dull and empty , showing no sign of liveliness . A painting was hung on the wall , a young girl sitting alone on a bench under a tree filled orange and red leaves , some were scattered around the ground .......
A smile was hung on her face . She was smiling . Yet her eyes seem to be telling a different story . Perhaps , she knew that was going to die .

On his left side , was a balcony , allowing a beautiful cherry blossom to be in sight . The pink petals swayed in the air as the sun light poured into the room that looked almost dead
, it light up every nook and corners .

A pink petal landed on Yuuri's head and layed there , until a gush of wind flew , it fell into the ground again .

A doctor , dressed in white from head to toe , pushed opened the door as he carried his board using his spare hand . His eyes brows were arched downwards and he glanced at World Famous Figure Skater , Katsuki Yuri .
A frown made it's way on his face as he walked closer to examinate the unconscious male .

'You look like a lifeless vessale , broken and torn . '

"Wake up. " The doctor mumbled , his words laced with pain . He bit his lips when the room remained silent .
It was pointless after all .
He wanted to scream it through the streets that cut their gleaming paths through the city blocks , scream it at the thousand windows that punched squares of light in the night .

It has already been 3 months . It felt as long as 3 years . He had enough , if he could , he wanted to shake his best friend as hard as he could to wake him up , his heart felt like it has been ripped apart by a knife that pierced so deeply inside him . His throat had a buring sensation as it became swollen , making it harder for him to breath . He could feel tears dwelling in his eyes , about to fall .

'Shit . I'm not crying ' The man thought as he wiped the tears away with his sleeve .

He can't bare to look at Yuuri's condition , it was deteriorating day by day . It's not getting any better . Unless there's a miracle , his dear friend might just survive this . He dearest friend would be all healthy and strong again . They could laugh together and hang out in the ice rink again.

"So , hurry up , wake up . I'll wait for you , Yuuri. " After saying he turned his back to face the door , only to find a middle aged woman standing beside it , wearing an expression of emptiness .

"Aunty Hiroko ......"He bowed as he greeted .

"Hey there , kino. Is it still the same ? Yuuri's condition . " She barely asked , voice sounded like a whisper , her brown eyes looking straight into kino's emerald one . Grief lingered in her orbs as her eyes were swollen and red . Anyone can tell  that she cried . It was too obvious .

"It's still the same , but ......slight worser" , He replied , he dare not to say more . It might break her heart even more .

"Oh ...I see..." Hiroko voice trailed off , she remained unfazed by what she heard , it's nothing to be surprised about . This was not the first time .

Deadly silence took over the room .

"I should leave now, " kino lied and looked at his watch before continuing , his voice was trembling , " take care , Aunty Hiroko " .

He has to get out , if he stayed any longer , he might just end up bursting out in tears.

Before Kino stepped out of the room , he heard " Kino-Kun , thanks for taking care of my son "

"No problem"

He quickly threw out the words before running ,away from her and from Yuuri.

He covered his mouth and bit his lips hard , enough to make it bleed , restraining himself from crying , the voice that needs to come out , he has to hold it back . Beads of tears streamed down his cheeks . It is unstoppable .

'Stop it already'

Hiroko sat on the chair, her gaze focused on her son's frame . She observed how his chest would rise and fall with each second passing by and how his hair would sway along by the wind's direction when it blows . She held Yuuri's hand and was not surprised by how cold it was . His hand felt as cold as the ice in the rink .

She merely said ," Yuuri , you see , mum has missed you. She missed hearing your sweet voice . She missed doing lots of things with you ......"She paused , having the urge to cry ," Why won't you wake up ? " Tears made their way from her eyes , tracing all over her face . The room remained silent that she felt like she was talking to herself . Hiroko fingers traced Yuuri's ice cold cheeks , and gently she caressed it .

Hiroko's Pov

I miss you . Stop sleeping , Yuuri . It is really time to wake up . Everyone was so worried for you . I thought to myself . He can't hear it anyway .
As I removed my hand from Yuuri , my fingers curved into a tight fist , bitterness slipped inside me . Why ? Why does my son have to suffer like this ? He has done nothing wrong ......
God , why are you treating him like this ? W-why are you so unfair ?
Out of a sudden , I was startled by the sound of my phone ringing inside my pocket . I took it out and cleared my throat before picking it up .

"Hiroko , Vicchan ......he....." It was my husband . I could hear sadness in his words . I might have an idea of what has happened . Please , anything but that

"Don't tell me Vicchan has ......? " My words trembled and quavered . My heart beat rapidly under my chest as I was shaking hard . No , it's not happening ......Even Vicchan ?

" Vicchan left ."

My phone slipped from my hand and it fell hard onto the floor . You too ? Just at this moment ?

My poor son . Just what did you do to deserve this ? Having a tumor inside you is not enough and now your dog ? I could feel my stomach twisting , the air choking me . I can't breath . Silent tears fell all over again like a river . It felt like my heart has shattered into pieces just like the fragile pieces of broken glass .

I turned over and looked at my son , he was still sound asleep .

"Yuuri....Yuuri......my son....." I kept on mumbling his name as my hand clutched on my chest . Both of them are important , don't steal them , God .

Don't leave me , Yuuri , just like Vicchan did .

Despair  \di-'sper\
-To no longer have any hope or belief that a situation would improve or change

Grief  \'gref\
noun
-deep sadness caused especially by someone or something's death .

Sorrow \'sär-(,)o, 'sor-\
noun
-A feeling of sadness or grief.  caused especially by the loss of someone or something

Pain

-Mental or emotional suffering : sadness caused by some emotion problem

I'm hurt inside out . The feeling means for than what the dictionary explained .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
259K 29.6K 75
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...