Fairy Tail x Reader

By AmeelWolfe

This is my first story. I do not own the characters except for those I put in. Also I do not own you but in h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
please read a/n
post
Chapter 3
HELP PLEASE

Please Read

3.4K 37 16
By AmeelWolfe

For those of you who are new to my stories or are new followers I would like you to know that due to me being stuck in the hospital I will not be able to update my stories. Instead I have been slowly deleting them and having my friend (she is like a sister to me) transfer them over to her account. Her account name is FanficWolfe. I will leave the last four stories on here until she can get the rest of the stories transferred I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.3K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
648K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
290K 8.7K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...