The Freshman

Por LittleClash

Chasity is starting her freshman year of college and soon develops a crush on her roommate who is already tak... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

1.9K 37 7
Por LittleClash

Picture of Tia

-Chasity POV-

Ciara had fallen asleep in my arms. The way she spoke and seemed to care for me felt so genuine, I know I said I was going to stop but now I really mean it. At this party I'm going to meet a lot of new people so that the only person on my mind wont be Ciara.

I decided that I should call Mel and ask her how her day was, the phone rung in my ear a few times until I heard her voice,

"Hello,"

"Hey, Mel" I laid into a comfortable position on my back.

"Hey, Chas, I miss you," It hit me that as of lately I have been neglecting her,

"I miss you too, how was you day?"

"It was good, Class was annoying though,"

"Sounds like you need a pick me up,"

"I truly do,"

"How about we meet up tomorrow?"

"You, sure,"

"Why wouldn't I be sure,"

"Well, ever since the end of the summer you act like you don't want to see me anymore," I sat up and adjusted myself. I can remember exactly why I distanced myself.

"No, I want to see you"

"What about class?"

"I only have an afternoon class tomorrow, so just tell me when you get a chance and I will come pick you up."

I smiled thinking about all the good memories I have with her in my car, not on some sexual shit but just good time.

"Sounds great to me, I will text you the details and I am picking where were we are going since you are new to Maryland."

We both laughed it was an inside joke we had from when we first met. She was new to the neighborhood when we were 12 and I told her that since she was new I would show her around.

"You're funny,"

"I know," she laughed

"Sike, No you're not."

I laughed.

"Whatever you say Ace,"

"Please don't call me that here," we both couldn't help but laugh.

Ace is a nickname that I grew up with, To be honest it's so old that I don't even remember where it came from.

after a few minutes of child hood reminiscing we hung up.

I really do miss her.

I turned the tv on and flipped through some channels until I got to carton network. I watched reruns of teen titans. I guess time flies because after a few episodes Ciara walked into my room from the bathroom door. I could feel my hormones spiking looking at her.

She looked like a fucking goddess. She worse a black crop top shirt with lace string coming down the middle showing off her cleavage, black leggings and black heels.

Her hair was out and curled. Her face was beat to the fucking gods and her make up only made her eyes pop more.

"OMG YOU ARENT DRESSED YET!"

She seemed pissed at me. I looked down at what I was wearing.

"You don't like this??"

"It's an all black Frat party,"

"Thanks for letting me know,"

"Shit, sorry I thought I told you,"

"It's fine, I will be ready in a sec"

I got up and went into my closet. I pulled out an all black LV tee shirt and unbuttoned my baseball jersey. I took it off and put on the shirt.

"You got a 8 inch in there," she joked and I turned around to look at her.

I looked for a minute then laughed I couldn't help it. That was so random.

"That's none of your business Ciara," I smiled.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of ripped black jeans. Since I was already at my dresser I put on my angle chain piece and my Gold Casio watch.

I walked back to my closet and grabbed my all black Air Force Ones and a black hat.

"All done,"

I grabbed my phone and wallet and looked over at her. She was staring at me.

"You look good," she said in a soft voice.

"Thank you, so do you."

we left out and began walking to the party. There was an awkward silence like someone wanted to say something but they didn't.

Today has just been really weird. Its like we don't know if we should get together or stop talking all together, or maybe we just need to get our sexual tension out one good time, but I doubt that's it because one I eat it once I'm sure I am going to want to keep coming back.

We walked through this really dark secluded pathway, I got closer to her just in case something bad happens. I heard the loud music as we were almost halfway through the path.

Getting closer and closer I saw the lively frat house. I cant believe I am really about to go to a frat party.

We walked inside and I felt my ear drums thumping. I looked over at Ciara who was already looking at me.

"You okay?" she asked

"Yeah, it's just really loud," I felt like I was screaming.

I felt my phone vibrate. It was Britt, I didn't notice she sent it minutes ago.

"Hey, I'm here. Come find me when you get here."

"I'm going to go find Britt," I said to Ciara.

"You want me to come?"

"No, I'm good." I figured it would be best if I wasn't with Ciara all night. I walked off into this crowded house.

I watch as people drunk out of red solo cups and danced explicitly. I went to the kitchen because it was a little less congested. Man this so isn't my scene.

"Hey, you okay?" I turned around and a girl leaning against the counter was looking at me. I couldn't make out her features, it was pretty dark and only a small glow from the party lights emitted on her face.

"Yeah, just new to this whole party thing,"

she walked over to me and I was able to see her face better. She is light skin, her black curls are shoulder length and her jaw structure was strong but beautiful. She's wearing a black crop top and black jeans.

"Freshman?"

"Yeah,"

"I was the same was when I was a freshman,"

"So I'm guessing it got better?"

"No, I just show up when I have nothing to do,"

I laughed a little. I thought she was going to say something comforting.

"I'm only here for my friend,"

"That's cute, you must really like her,"

I paused. I don't really know how to answer that.

"She has a girlfriend so me liking her is out the window,"

I looked down and she stood in front of me. she lifted my head up and stared into my eyes. I am just know noticing her nose piercing.

"You need a drink,"

"No I don't drink,"

"Just a little. what fun is going to a party for a girl you cant have. Drinking will make it a little easier for you, I will even keep an eye on you so you don't do anything stupid,"

She handed me a drink and I looked at her.

"Come on,"

I was always told growing up that when I do hit this point in my life to never drink something a stranger is giving me. but honestly I have this strange trust for her. I chugged the drink and when I looked back at her, her eyes were wide open.

"what?" I was confused.

"I didn't think that you would drink it all like that,"

"Well fuck it, right. I am here to have fun,"

She smiled at me and I grabbed another drink. She grabbed one for herself and began drinking it. After a few drinks I could feel it getting to me.

"Let's go dance,"

"Dance?"

"Yeah come on," she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor. The music drowned everything else out.

She placed her body on me and slowly began grinding on me. I didn't think much of it because my brain wasn't doing much thinking.

I put my hands on her waist. I couldn't even keep my balance. I've never been twerked or danced on. I moved my body with hers and she seemed to be having fun.

After a few songs she said she was leaving. She told me to pull my phone out and I did what she said. I think she put her number in. She left and I decided to walk upstairs.

People were crowded in the hall ways. I pushed past a few people until I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned around and saw that it's Ciara.

"Chasity?"

"Huh" I didn't really know what was coming out of my mouth.

"You okay?" I just looked at her.

"Who is this?" I heard another voice say. I looked up and noticed someone was standing next to her. A stud. Big hair in a bun and lightskin.

"This is my room mate, Chasity,"

"Chasity this is Alex,"

She brought her girlfriend to the fucking party. That's probably why she invited britt, didn't want me to cock block.

"Cool," I said then I walked away. She pulled me back again.

"Are you drunk?"

"Nu uh" I got out of her grasp and kept walking. I bumped into someone and I looked down.

"Ouch"

"I'm sorry" My words slurred.

"Chasity?"

"Yes" at first I couldn't tell who it was but then her face became a little more clear.

"Are you drunk?" It's britt

"A little," I stumbled a little and she helped me. She walked me through the house and into a room.

"Here sit down" the bed room was empty. She sat me down and I laid back.

"You're not going to rape me right," she looked at me like I was crazy. "My mom told me not to drink at parties with strangers and not to be alone with them.

"No I'm not going to rape you. Just looking out for you,"

"Thank you," I laid back and closed my eyes.

"So do you and your girlfriend have an open relationship?"

"I don't have a girlfriend,"

"That girl isn't your girlfriend?"

"Nope" I laughed.

"But she seems protective over you,"

"I don't know why,"

"So you're really single?"

"Yup"

There was now a silence. I could feel her thinking about what to say next.

She laid next to me facing up at the ceiling. I rolled over and looked at her. Her smooth brown skin. No flaws on her face.

"You're Pretty," I didn't really think about what I was saying I was kind of just saying what was on my mind.

"Thank you" she rolled over to look at me and smiled.

"I think I'm really drunk,"

"I see,"

"I want to go home,"

"Want me to take you?" I nodded my head yes.

We got up and headed for the door. We walked together through the path back to my place.

When we got there. I took my shoes off and climbed in bed.

"You're wearing that to bed?" She asked me.

"You're right," I got up and took my shirt off, then my pants. I threw my watch and hat on the floor but decided to keep my chain on.

I got back in bed.

"Goodnight," she opened my door and I sat up.

"'No don't go,"

"What am I supposed to wear to sleep?" I got up and went to my dresser. I pulled out a basketball shirt from my high school and walked it over to her.

"You need shorts?"

"No I don't wear pants to sleep,"

She walked into the bathroom and in a few minutes she was out of her body fit dress and Just in my shirt.

She jumped Into my bed and I laid with her. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into me.

"Goodnight" I whispered into her ear.

"Night"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

743K 14.3K 15
Vee failed pre-calculus, and Amber becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more.
130K 1.6K 29
'Was it real?' Ms.Black looks up from her phone 'what?' Her raspy voice sucks all my self respect out of my body and all that is left is a tightend f...
410K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...