the mafias little snow [COMPL...

By magali14g

EDITING WILL BE SOON OK! "please leave me alone," maggie begged, trying to escape the mans hold. "sorry pri... More

chapter 1 - last time I see you
chapter 3 - her beautiful eyes
chapter 4 - i will see you soon
chapter 5 - princess
chapter 6 - Whats mine
chapter 7 - want to be free
chapter 8 - what the?
chapter 9 - Your brother....
chapter 10 - Warmth
chapter 11 - shocker
chapter 12 - missed you!
chapter 13 - maggie
chapter 14 - your heat
chapter 15 - sleep
chapter 16 - why don't i get a bowl?!
chapter 17 - the mall?
chapter 18 - lexy!!
chapter 19 - go away!
chapter 20 - you sure?
chapter 21 - snow flake
chapter 22 - embarrassment
chapter 23 - special
chapter 24 - getting ready
Chapter 25 - surprises
Chapter 26 - introduce
Chapter 27 - hello, im alexa....
Chapter 28 - deal
Chapter 29 - secret note
Chapter 30 - sadness
Chapter 31 - suffer
Chapter 32 - queen
Chapter 33 - i love you

chapter 2 - snow power

10.1K 287 19
By magali14g

Maggies pov.

"Maggie please don't go, i'll do anything! Please don't leave me behind!" Lexy shouts at me.

After a while of walking I start to run towards the moon.

The snow and wind were making me feel free as a bird, the wind was blowing my hair and dress, making me feel like a goddess.

A few hours later of me running I collapse onto the snow from how tired I was from running.

"Maggie please don't go!" Was all I heard in my head from Lexy.

I start to break down, screaming and crying at once. I squeezed my eyes closed, trying to stop crying but I can't, what lexy said made me want to cry every single time I think about it.

"Why me? Why was I to leave my best friend? Why?!" I scream at no one.

"Why me, I didn't do anything!" I scream even more.

_________

I jolt awake, same dream as always. Ever since that day I left being my best friend and my other family I can't help but have one sentence keep running over and over in my head.

That day when I saw her for the last time made me cry every single day, lexy was crying herself out, begging me to stay with her. I would but I can't, I can't disobey the rules that they make or I get killed. It sucks but I have to be strong for myself and lexy.

I sit up from my bed and stretch out my muscles. I then slide over to the edge of my bed and get up, I walk towards my bathroom and start doing my things in there. After I was done I blow dried my hair then straighten it.

I then walk out of my bathroom and into my room were my closet is, opening my closet to just see all dresses. I sight, soon I have to shopping for new ones but I don't want to be caught.

I first put my undergarments on then I decided to put on a simple white dress with some white flats for today.

Once I was done I go to my kitchen and decided to make myself some eggs with sausages. When I was done making my food I served myself some water and started to eat.

After I was finished I clean my dishes and set them back up to were they belong. I open then close my front door. Where I made my house is an area full of snow which I loved because I loved snow. But when I say build I mean I continue to build this house because when I found it, it was half way done but thing is that this house must have been half built 20 something years ago from how it looked. I then walk out more until I was in the middle of the yard.

I closed my eyes and started to relax, I let my arms go out. Soon I started to feel power from the inside of me. Remember when the queen told me I had a special gift? Yes I later found out that I can make snow, that can help others when hurt; But I get to accept people who can use it to heal. Everyday I practice my gift, like the queen said to.

I started to feel the power inside of me grow bigger and bigger each time I exhaled. Once I started to feel my powers rise up I still keep my eyes closed but I began to move my arms together. (Imagine you caught a butterfly, okay so now you know how she is holding her hands.)

I then open my hands a little, just to let in some air in. Once I thought I had enough I closed my hands back up.

I start to inhale in and exhale out. Soon I started to feel the power inside of me coming out. I could feel the power go down my arms, coldness but warmth at the same time. Soon I felt tingles in my arm. I open my eyes to see my vains from my arms glowing white.

I

push away my hands to see little bits of snow floating around my hand Ismile at myself at what I can do. I then swing my arms back like I first did. (Imagine you trying to swat away a fly, ok she kinda did that but more elegant, using both arms.)

When I moved my arms the snow that I created followed my hand, making little bits of snow fall to the ground.

Soon I could see around me that the snow got a little bit heavier, which meant that the snowing increased its power, making it go faster.

I sit down on my knees on the ground covered in snow. (O my lord I forgot to tell you peeps that snow girls are born to be out in the snow, thus making them immune to the cold.)

I look around me, admiring what I just did. I closed my eyes and start to relax. The wind started to blow a little bit more, making my hair go towards the way the wind was blowing away.

_________

4 hours later

I decided to stop playing in the snow and decided  go out and find some winter blueberries, and blue or red strawberries that can live in cold weathers. I run back inside the house to get my cute white basket. Once I get it I go outside, closing the door behind me and went off.

I was following the path I made to this beautiful spot that had some winter blueberries.

I decided to hum to myself while walking there. While walking to the spot I was wondering how lexy was doing, today is her birthday, meaning that lexy is turning 20 today. I wonder how she will do today.

_________

I got to the spot which actually is a beautiful little lake that had light blue water, thus making it look beautiful but at the same time it was see through. The lake had a little waterfall , making it look even more  beautiful but what makes it stand out is that around the waterfall there was a cave around it, having little look alike branches with leaves that hang down, grass grown on top of the cave with some beautiful white and blue flowers.

What makes this place special is that instead on being cold or frozen the water is actually warm, it may not look like it but it is actually warm, when I always get in I could feel the warmth surround me .

I walk farther away from the water to were the berries grow.

After maybe 5 minutes of looking around I finally found them. I walk up to the bush and bend down and get all the good berries. Once I was done I walk towards the water and decided to sit down on the snow. I then started to relax like always for 6 or 7 minutes .

________

Once I reach to my house I ran towards it, the moon started to show, meaning danger is coming soon. A Lot of guys go out and try to find snow girls that may be  wondering around the place. I was lucky not to get caught by one that day I left. I have been protecting myself by locking my doors, locking my windows with these cute wooden shield things that help the guys think that this is an abandoned house.

Once I got in I lock my doors and windows, closing the wooden blind things and turns off all my lights. I light a candle up and start to make myself something to eat. I grab the blueberries and leftover strawberries with raspberries and started to smush them, trying to get them into a watery paist. I then added some milk in the crushed berries and started to mix them together. Once I was done I sat down on the small white dining chair and started to drink my berry smoothie.

Once I was done I put the glass in the sink and walk towards my room with the candle. Once I did I lock my door and set my candle down on the small night stand. I go over to my closet and chang into my white crop top and white shorts.

Once done I walk over to my bed and got in. Blowing out the candle I relaxed, closing my eyes as I was about to sleep.

"Please be careful tonight lexy."

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 270 46
New town. New identity. Same crazy. I love it!!! (insert enthusiastic voice ) (cough, cough) Not!! I hate it. I hate having to to hide who I am. Bu...
20.4K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
2.3M 65.6K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2K 498 28
1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut her off and faced him I sighed and cross...