I Want You....

By jewel3384

(Short Stories).... Just Read to find out..... More

Stop Teasing Me
F**k!
Lay It Down
Lay It Down Prt2
The Massage Prt2
My Deep Secret
It's My 34th year on Earth...👅😁
Mr. Wrong
You Can't Handle this Melanin!
Distraction(Laurent & Lia Short)

The Massage

1.4K 9 0
By jewel3384

Laurent
I so tired and sore from all the dancing and my knees and legs are aching. I need a good massage. I grabbed my phone and searched for a good Masseuse so I can really relax.

Phone Convo

Masseuse : Hello. This is Delightful Touches. How may I help you?

Lau: Hi.Um... I would like to make an appointment for one of you Great massages. My back and legs and knees ache and I need help for to make my body feel better.

Masseuse: Of course.We will make sure to help you with that. What time are you available?

Lau: Um... What time do you have. I non want to be to early or too late.

Masseuse: Okay...um we have a 12pm and a 3pm. Which is best for you Mr....

Lau: Laurent Bourgeois. And I like you 3pm.

Masseuse: Okay Mr. Bourgeois I got you down for 3pm for today.

Lau: Oki. Thank you. Will arrive shortly.

Masseuse: Okay. And you're welcome Mr.Bourgeois. Bye.

Lau: Bye.

(Time passed its 3pm at Delightful Touches....)

Laurent
I pulled up to Delightful Touches and got out with my phone and keys. Ugh! I need this massage so bad that I can already feel my body getting excited.

Hi welcome to Delightful Touches. Do you have an appointment?

Lau: Hi and yes.

Name and what time is your appointment?

Lau: Laurent Bourgeois. 3pm

Okay. Thank you. Have seat please while I go set your room up.

Lau: Oki. Thank you.

(15 minutes later...)

Laurent
As I was looking down at my phone checking my messages and texting friends and family I hear my name being called...

Mr.Bourgeois your room is ready. You can put your things in the locker inside. Here's your key. Towel is on the table. Get undress and lay on the table and be sure to have your lower area covered. This way. Follow me.

Lau: Oki. Thank you.

I turned my phone off and took off my shades and put them in my front pockets and followed her to my room.

(Laying on the table on his stomach. Preparing for his massage...)

Laurent
As I laid on the table face down waiting on my masseuse I wondered what she be like and what she look like. Hmmm! I wonder ion know if she's beautiful or a huge heavy hand monster ready to break my body apart. I laugh to myself and shook my head and got comfortable. Soon as I did that I hear a beautiful voice.

Hi my name is Jewel and I will be your masseuse today.

Lau: Hi
I say with my face still in the table.😂

*laughs*

Lau: what's funny. I no do anything.

Jewel:*smirks* Oh no. Just you could of sat up. You didn't have to stay down on the table. But its okay we're gonna start now.

Lau: *laughs* Oh oki.I sorry. Just my body hurts too much to try and move.

Jewel: That's fine. Now I'm gonna put on some soothing music... is that okay?

Lau: Sure. That would be nice.

She clicked the CD player on and started the music.

Laurent
The music was beautiful and soon as I start to listen to the music I felt soft hands on my back that felt like heaven. Then hands were all over my aching legs. God she is heaven sent and my body is enjoying every single touch. Then I felt more oils poured on my skin... I swear this woman is gonna make me fall asleep and ion want to sleep just yet...but then it stopped.

Okay Mr. Bourgeois turn on your back please.

Laurent
I slowly got up and turned on my back and at the same time pray that ion get "excited" while this goddess o a masseuse is touching me. As soon as I thought I be able to see her she moved above my head and start to work her magic hands on my neck and shoulders. Damn she smells good. I open my eyes and there she was standing over me as I looked at her smiling

Jewel
As I was massaging his neck this beautiful gorgeous man looked up at me and start smiling. And omg was his smile breathtaking including those gorgeous beautiful hazel brown eyes looking up at me. And I already almost lost my words earlier when I saw him laying across the table with just a towel over him. Oh god this Caramel goodness on this table...I'm gonna die happy. .. I continue to massage his neck and shoulders. I made my down to his chest and stomach and back up and again until he moaned I swear that was the end of my panties...

Laurent
Mmmmm! Ahhh!I moaned from when she touch my chest and stomach. Felt so good I had to let my moans free. As I open my eyes once again I look and see her walking from my top half down to my legs while rubbing the oil in her hands. She start at my legs and knees...Omfg! Ahhh! Mmmmm! I bit my bottom lip restraining myself from getting aroused and which I non think I did a great job at. 😂 she moved towards my thighs and up and down she went from my feet to my thighs. Oh god those hands. Shit!

Jewel
As I was massaging his legs and thighs I notice he was getting excited by my touch😏 omg! Down to his feet I went and up to his thighs and legs. I swear if this place didn't have thin walls I would of raped his fine Caramel goodness ass. All his moaning is driving me insane...

(Massage over...)

That be all for you today Mr.Bourgeois?

Lau: Qui (yes) Thank you.

Have a nice day and please come back when ever. Here's our card. Bye.👋

Laurent
She handed me a card with the name and number of the place and my masseuse name and number on the back with other masseuses.

Lau: thank you. Bye.👋

Laurent
As I place my shades back on and head for my car I spotted my masseuse Jewel.

Jewel
As I was leaving for home i was walking towards my car and suddenly I felt eyes on me. I looked up and there he was. That sexy French Caramel Chocolate looking at me with lust in his eyes. Omg! I gotta go b4 I jump his fine ass in this parking lot.I smoked and got in my car cranked up my music and headed home.

Laurent
We were just standing there a few feet away from each other and staring holes in each other. My mind clouded in lust and what I wanna do to her. Suddenly she looked away and got in her car and drove off. I shook my head and smiled and got in my ride and drove home.

(3 months later...at a workshop with my bro)

Laurent
Yo bro! I see you later aight. Gotta go home I tired. Call me when you get back oki. *we hugged it out* and I headed home. Soon I got inside I kicked off my shoes by the door and tossed my jacket on my sofa and headed for my bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and jumped in the shower washed my body got out did my hygiene and put on some black shorts with no shirt and crashed on my couch. Soon as I got comfortable I felt something poke me in my leg. I lift my leg and a purple blue like color card was sticking out. I reached for it and looked at it. Delightful Touches...Come and be touch with a bit of Heaven... I flipped it over and the first thing I spot was Jewel Holland *PF Massuse (PerFessional Masseuse) and I looked under it and there was here personal number. Oh Shit she do home visit Shit wow. I wanna call her. So I did. I grabbed my cell phone and had a plan in my head. This time I give the massage 😏 I looked over at the time it said 4:30pm Oooh she still available yessss! I dialed her number and she answered...

(Meanwhile not too far from Mr.Bourgeois....)

Jewel
Ugh! So tired. Rubbing and oiling up people is crazy especially the ones that want more than a massage and got the dumb ass nerves to touch and grab my ass Shit sucks but its paying my bills. I head for my bathroom to shower and rest some.....after getting out i brushed my hair into a pony tail and dry my body off lotion brush my teeth and put on my white and black stripe panties on and my black & blue joggers and my black stripe tank and head for my bedroom. Soon as I laid down my phone starts to ring. Oh fucking great! What nasty perverted touchy asshole is this now.

Jewel: Hello

Lau: Hi. Is this Jewel Holland of Delightful Touches?

Jewel
Omg! He sounds familiar. Wait!...oh Shit I remember now is he really calling my personal line. Oh Fuck um...

Jewel:Yes. How can I help you?

Lau: Um...are you doing any home visits rn ?

Jewel: Of course. What's your name ? And what time?

Lau:*Laugh* you non know who this is?

Jewel: *Smiles & lick lips* of course I do... Mr.Bourgeois. .. Laurent Bourgeois. I know who you are.Haven't seen you at DFT (Delightful Touches ) hyb?

Lau: I been good but I be much better for you be here rn.

Jewel:*blushing* I'm getting ready now. What kind of look you want.? For the massage I mean.

Lau: Perfect. And what you mean kind of look for massage.?😏😕

Jewel: Oh... When we do personal calls we let our customers pick out they fantasy of what they want while being massage.Like....*SCHOOL GIRL/ DOCTOR /NURSE/ SCIENTIST/GENIE /CHEERLEADER ETC.... *

Lau: Oh wow! Uh...no i fine just come as you beautiful self. You no have to do all that with me you my fantasy 😉😏 oh and I live on 5214 South Carolina Rd. Tan and white house.

Jewel: *smiles* okay I'm on my way. Bye.

Lau: Bye...

(25 minute ride)

*Ding Dong* Door Opens...

Jewel: Hi.

Lau: Hi... Come in. Let me get you Jacket and bag. Just sit the table out in my bedroom down the hall to the left. I be there.

Jewel: Okay...
Wow love this house. Better than my shoe box condo. But its nice and cozy just me...let me sit this table up I entered the room and there were candles lit and music playing. Then I hear him at his bedroom door...

Laurent
I finish setting up my bedroom just in time b4 she came. Now I in my kitchen getting chopped up cucumbers to put over her eyes. Now as I get to my bedroom door I see her standing there in ah of the room appearance.

Laurent:You like? I thought I service you this time. What you think?

Jewel: Um...I don't know if I can let you do that. Work policy want allow that. Uh... I

Laurent
I walked over to her and softly but gently took the table from her and opened it and got close enough to kiss her(but I didn't) and reached behind her with both hands and
Pushed down on the massage table and slowly inched my hands to her hips and lift her onto the table...

Laurent: No worry non no one will know but you and I.

Jewel
Omg ! This man is gonna get it i gotta contain myself. The way he lift me onto my table his touch just makes my body hot oh god help me.

Laurent: Can I?

He reached for the zipper of her jacket

Jewel: yes...(while looking up at him then down at my jacket)

Zipping her jacket all the way down and slowly take it off while leaning in between her legs close to her ear and collar bone. He lightly brush his soft bottom lip against it and whisper in her ear.

Let me make you feel good

To be continued....

Vote and comment below

J'💖✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.1K 34
Twenty-seven year old Milan Montgomery has to work for the best female lawyer in Chicago to build her career. However, it's a hard thing to do when y...
1.9K 182 58
Short stories, which are based on the lore of my fanfiction 😊 You won't understand many of the stories or context unless you read the fanfiction fir...
14.6K 189 17
《SHORT STORIES》
18K 145 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)