Because You're Mine

By itsshewhowrites

Completed (11.12.17) --------------- It hurts, really, to not have a lasting happiness in your life. Somethi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Valentine's Day Special: Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Valentine's Day Special: part 2)
Chapter 33 (Valentine's Day Special: part 3)
Chapter 34 (Valentine's Day Special: part 4)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Acknowledgements

Chapter 21

64 8 0
By itsshewhowrites

It was Tom who paid me a visit. The second I saw his face, I knew why he had locked up the doors of my room.

He was willing to get revenge back at me from yesterday. Austin had beaten Tom up so bad that he had bruises on his face. His left eye was slightly smaller than his right eye, his cheeks were swollen, and there was a little cut on his nose. As for his body, I couldn't really identify if there were any bruises except on his arms because he wore black jeans with a blue shirt.

His arms looked bruised because of the way he positioned them in front of me; they were sort of bent from the elbow, and I suppose he wasn't able to really keep them straight because he got his elbow injured yesterday by Austin while fighting.

I'm glad though. Tom deserved it.

In fact, I think Austin should've bruised him more.

I've learned how to handle these sort of situations from Austin. He taught me how to defend myself using specific ways at his training place here in Canada when he was a part of his gang.

His gang was created here in Canada, and it had always stayed here, but now that Luke has a brother who's willing to take revenge on Austin's gang has invited them over to Adelaide, Australia.

Luke's brother lives in Adelaide, and that is why he invited the gang over there. Austin had two gang members which are currently in Adelaide since they're from there; it's their hometown. It's easier because they've arranged a place to stay in, which was in an apartment. One of the gang members came from a rich family, so he might have asked his family about renting that apartment to his gang members.

Yes, his family owns that apartment and has also agreed on letting his gang members stay there for two months. Little did they know that the leader of the gang, which is Austin, was bringing his girlfriend and the risk factor of me staying in an environment like that could be pretty risky.

Austin didn't want to leave me, and neither did I, so I was going to be tagged along in this trip.

Austin wouldn't be able to stay with me as much, because of his littlest missions in the gang, and since he is the leader of the gang, it's compulsory to go there.

But, he did promise me that he will make time for me twice and week, meaning he won't really go to his gang area, but instead he'll stay with me, although he's required to be getting updates on the gang on those days, and he might have to go there in case of an emergency, but otherwise he'll stay with me.

I should be tensed and worried that Tom, my ex, is here in front of me, all alone, and he is capable of plenty things.

The reason why I'm not worried is that since I've learned some techniques and ways of how to handle these situations from Austin. But the fact was that I was weak, and Tom could easily take an advantage of it.

So, what I did was that I secretly took my phone which was luckily beside me on my bed and texted my mom to get up here and bring a nurse or a doctor.

Tom didn't notice, and if he did, he didn't say anything. He just smirked at me and then asked, "How are you, gorgeous? I suppose you're more than happy seeing me like this, am I right?"

"Get out before I make you, Tom," I said with a cold and hardened voice.

"Darling, that's just not possible. You still love me like you used to when we were together. Besides, you're too weak to fight." He deviously smiled as he took steps closer to my bed.

If my parents don't come soon, then I might be dead. I'm weak, while he's too strong.

"Back it up, Tom. You don't want to know what I'll do to you if you don't stop." I fingered him as he took his final steps and reached my bed. He bent down to match my height as I was sitting on my bed.

"Oh yeah?" Tom simpered. "What are you going to do? Yell at the top of your lungs? It isn't going to help. No one knows that I'm here to visit you, no one will know even if I kill you right here." He placed one hand on my cheek, and that made me feel very uncomfortable.

Before he gets too far, I don't have a choice but to take action. So, I grabbed his wrist and bit very hard, causing him to curse in pain.

"That's what bastards like you get." I sassily say to Tom. He looks at me, angrier than ever.

All of sudden, I couldn't breathe properly.

He was strangling me to death.

His strong hands clenched the grip onto my neck as I tried to pull off his grip, but my elbow hurt due to the bruise.

I was striving to move and breath. Tom was relishing this moment, and I thought that I might just die.

"Let-let go.....of....me." It wasn't a good idea to talk because it hurt badly and Tom kept on tightening his grip on me. "Not in a million years, babe. This is for your boyfriend."

"Bastard." I stutter. Seems like I shouldn't have said that because he looked even angrier.

"You know why your boyfriend almost killed me yesterday? It was because I said to him that I'll win you over because you're mine. I'll get what I want from only you." Tom deviously smiled.

I was so angry that I attempted to claw Tom's arms with my nails, but he grasped my hand and clutched it hard, hurting me more. His other hand wasn't in my throat anymore, and the moment I tried to catch my breath, he began to choke me once again.

This is the end of me. I thought to myself. I'll actually have my own funeral, but not before Tom has his. My parents, my friends, and my boyfriend will not spare him.

Just then, my parents, Aunt Liza, two nurses the doctor came barging into this room. At last, I'm saved.

"Lay a finger on my daughter, and I'm calling the cops!" My mom shouted. Tom looked at me while saying, "You called them, didn't you?" My dad grabbed Tom and threw punches at him. Tom didn't have the strength to fight back, but he was sure mad.

"How dare you come back in Jasmine's life?! How dare you do all this to her?!" My dad yelled while hitting Tom. The doctor got a hold of dad while the nurses held onto Tom. Aunt Liza rushed over to me and consoled me.

"Back away from my daughter and don't you ever show your disgusting face again, you hear me?" My mom walked up to Tom and looked into his eyes which were full of hatred. Tom kept his eyes locked with mine before exiting the room.

"Are you okay?" Asked dad. I nod my head in reply and wrapped my arms around his waist. He soothed my back saying, "I wish I never left you alone."

"Don't blame yourself, Arson. He would've done something whether it was in our presence or not." My mom exclaimed.

"At least we'd be there to protect her from almost dying! That beast touched my daughter. Heck, he had the nerve to come back and be the cause of all of this." Dad protested as he let go of me.

"I'm sure Jazzy is okay, right darlin?" Aunt Liza said.

"I'm just tired. Can I rest?" I yawned.

"Yes. But your aunt and I are staying with you while your dad gets cleaned up and explains to the doctor what all this was about." Mom softly spoke as she gave me a glass of water first, and then helped me lay down and covered me with the white covers.

Dad kissed my forehead and left the room while my mom and aunt Liza sat on the sofa.

Wait until Austin hears about this. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
1.4K 113 45
" I am god, not a magician. You are right in both ways if you think i exist or not because i am all hope and faith." She heard it and couldn't stand...
430 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...
HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

956 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...