Winged Treasures {Supernatura...

Od Undursleyish_666

[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl d... Viac

Chapter 1: When She Was Born
Chapter 2: The Tale Of Her
Chapter 3: Getting To Know You
Chapter 4: Questions On Him
Chapter 5: Tortured With Her
Chapter 6: Lost In The Moments
Chapter 7: Phone Call For Him
Chapter 8: Hunting For You
Chapter 9: Watch Your Move
Chapter 10: Shes Back Again
Chapter 11: Hello Clarence
Chapter 12: She's Found
Chapter 13: An Old Friend
Chapter 14: Rescue Mission
Chapter 15: Healing In Process
Chapter 16: Ghost's Are Cruel
Chapter 17: Getting Closer
Chapter 18: Hunting And A Witch
Chapter 20: Ending All Problem's

Chapter 19: Interrogation

21 0 0
Od Undursleyish_666

The room was dark, with light coming out of only the one small window that was placed high up on the cement wall. The room had a cold breeze, but nowhere the breeze could come from. The light that was reflecting through the window, was a night light, and was aiming for the middle of the floor. In the middle of the floor was a tall thick metal wooden chair, that was nailed to the ground with large bolts. Thick heavy, Large chains with symbols carved into the cuffs, we're connected from the chair and locked around someone's thin arms.

Rowena hanged her head uselessly asleep in the chair, her bright red hair tangled with dry blood from the bone hitting her head. She opened her eyes and pulled up her head to find none other then Meg standing infront of her waiting patiently for her to awake. Meg was holding an angel blade that Castiel had given her, and was slowly and carefully tapping it against her hand. Rowena gave a smirk at the sight and gave a small laugh.

" Come on, we both know that blade won't kill me," Rowena stated.

" Oh I know, but it's not needed to kill, it's needed for endless torture," Meg replied giving the biggest grin she could.

Rowena's face dropped as Meg walked slowly towards her. Meg clung to the knife tightly and started to scratch line's across Rowena's chest. Rowena yelped in pain, but as Meg lifted the knife Rowena started to laugh.

" You're gonna have to do better then that if you want information!!" Rowena exclaimed, still smiling from before. Meg gave a quick smile then with as much force as she could she stabbed it into Rowena's leg. Rowena screamed in pain, then Meg pulled the knife out again, making Rowena wince. Meg smiled again.

" So you are gonna tell me what the pattern is, or I'm going to bring in the big guns, and trust me, their not so merciful!!" Meg stated.

Rowena pulled her head up and looked straight in Meg's eyes, " Never," she answered. Meg scrunched up her face and stabbed Rowena in the other leg, making her scream again, then Meg pulled the knife out and walked over to the door. She turned back to Rowena.

" I'll just have to get experts, now, won't I," she said with a massive smirk then opened the door and closed it behind her as she walked out the room. She walked down a hall and in to a more spacious windowed room. She walked up to Castiel who was waiting patiently leaning on the big table.

" Any progress?" Castiel asked standing up straight and looking at Meg.

" Not yet, I was hoping the Winchester's would have more luck," she said looking around the room, " They haven't arrived yet huh?" Meg continued.

" No," Castiel said, bowing his head.

" Perfect," Meg said in a pissed off sarcastic tone.

" They were out pretty far away from here Meg," Castiel responded.

" Couldn't you have just zapped them here with your magic angel powers? or are you out of angel juice?" Meg suggested.

" I would of, but Dean insisted on driving here, Sam and Willow wanted to go with Dean, so here we are waiting," Castiel answered, getting a bit angrier as he went on.

Meg was about to say something else when they heard the rumble of the impala pull up outside. They both ran over to the door and opened it to find, Sam, Dean and Willow getting out of the car and heading towards them with dufflebags.

" Took you long enough," Meg said as they walked closer.

" Sorry, it's a forty eight hour drive and we did it in twenty!" Dean stated, pissed at Meg being pissed.

" Well she's awake, and it's your turn to torture her," Meg said with a smile handing Sam and Dean the angel blade. Sam took it and they all walked inside. Meg gave Willow a hug then they sat on the couch to watch TV while Sam, Dean and Castiel went down the hall to the room where Rowena is being held captive. They opened the door and all walked up to the smiling red haired witch.

" You's are meant to be the expert's, ha, I'd like to see you try," she laughed.

" As you wish," Dean said before slicing Rowena's neck, " Here's how it's gonna go, you are going to tell us Elaine's pattern or we are going to continuously kill you," Dean stated as he watched Rowena die, Rowena hearing every word.

" Dean, why did you do that?!" Castiel asked quite angrily.

" This is the only way we are gonna get her to talk," Dean replied pointing his hand with the knife in it at Rowena.

" Dean I don't think she will talk if we keep slitting her throat," Sam said. Dean turned around and looked at his brother.

" We don't need to keep slitting her throat, we can kill her in other ways, we need answers Sam, and this is the way to get them, whether you like it or not," Dean stated, rendering everyone speechless. Dean then stormed out the door leaving Sam and Castiel to watch Rowena and wait till she wakes.

After a while Rowena started to squirm, catching the attention of Sam and Castiel. Rowena pulled her head up, her eyes still closed and Sam and Castiel watch as her neck and cuts slowly healed. She opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of Sam and Castiel's face.

" What, that's the best you can do, and you call yourselves experts," Rowena smiled. Sam and Castiel gripped the angel blades they were holding tighter, Rowena then looked around the room, " Where's the Squirrel? couldn't hold his nuts I assume," she stated, causing Castiel to stab his angel blade into her arm and rip it down her arm to her wrist, making Rowena scream. Castiel pulled the knife out and stared at Sam, who decided to do the same to her other arm causing her to scream once again.

" Here's the thing, you are at the moment bleeding to death, Cas will heal you, on one condition, you tell us Elaine's pattern, or you can stay there and bleed to death, and then when you wake up, we'll do it again," Sam said, realising that his brother was right, the only way she will talk is if they kill her, over and over again. Rowena winced at the pain of her blood pelting out of her body.

" Never, I will never do you the pleasure of getting information, because as long as I don't tell you the longer you need me, so the more you need me alive," Rowena stated with a smile, then closed her eyes to wait for her to die again. She then felt someone's fingers on her forehead, and opened her eyes to see that Castiel was healing her. Castiel took his finger of her forehead which made Rowena have a larger smile, " What you gave up already?" Rowena then said.

Dean, Meg and Willow then walked in the room, making Rowena's grin fall as she saw that Willow was holding the bone that could kill her.

" No," Dean started putting a smile on his face as he walked towards Rowena with a silver blade, " We're just getting started," he continued, before slicing the knife across Rowena's chest.

§

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU SON OF A BITCH, I WILL NEVER TELL YOU," Rowena screamed, Meg had just finished carving her chest, not carving anything specific, just carving. Willow had to keep looking away, as much as she hates Rowena, she was eight, and things like watching people get tortured affects her.

" Are you alright?" Dean asked Willow softly.

" I'm fine," Willow replied, she didn't want to leave the room until they get some sort of information.

" You can leave if you like," Sam said, noticing Willow turning away as Meg slit the knife across Rowena's face.

" I'm good," Willow replied, getting quite angry at the question's. Sam and Dean noticed her anger and just left her alone. They knew that she wouldn't listen to them unless she actually wanted to do it.

Meg walked back over to Sam, Dean, Castiel and Willow, as Rowena had started laughing at the pain, " We're getting nowhere, she's not telling us anything," Meg stated, still listening to her distant laughs.

" We need to step up our game," Castiel responded.

" How Cas?! we've basically pushed her to death and she won't tell us!!" Dean yelled. They all started arguing, Willow decided to slip out and walk towards Rowena without them noticing. She stared at Rowena who had stopped laughing and now had a huge smile on her face, the other's still didn't notice she walked over.

" Hello little Winchester, you look exactly like your father don't you, but with your mother's complexion, those eyes though, those hazel green eyes they're Squirrel's," Rowena stated grinning even larger.

Willow gripped the bone and showed it to Rowena, " You know this can kill you, so I'm gonna ask you a question, your gonna give me the answer, in exchange I won't kill you," Willow stated. Rowena looked at the bone, then back at Willow.

" Well, well, you are the smartest of your kind aren't you, how did you know that would affect me," Rowena stated.

" Because of what you said to uncle Sam, that you won't give them information because it's keeping you alive, so I thought I'd twist it, you give me information and you won't die, now do we have a deal?" Willow stated, looking back at the other's who still haven't noticed that she left.

" Deal, but your not gonna remember the pattern, so let me write it down," Rowena replied.

" Thought you'd say that," Willow said pulling out her notepad and pencil and giving it to Rowena. Willow loosened one of the chains so Rowena could write the pattern down, but left is on so she couldn't escape. Rowena started to write down the pattern when the others finally realised Willow had gone over. Dean immediately started to race over but was stopped by Sam. Dean looked at his younger brother angry and confused by his action.

" What the hell Sammy, let me go!!" Dean yelled.

" Dean stop, look, she's getting the information we need," Sam said. Dean calmed down a bit and turned back round to see his daughter getting Rowena to right down the pattern's.

Dean put a big smile on his face as he realised what she was doing, " That's my girl," he said quietly but not quiet enough for Sam not to hear.

Rowena finished writing down the pattern and handed Willow the paper. Willow grabbed it and turned around to find that they finally realised she went over. She walked over to her father and uncle, and handed them the paper, they smiled as they saw that Rowena had written down Elaine's pattern.

" There you have the pattern, now please let me go," Rowena stated, with a I'm sick of it all expression.

Willow turned around and gripped the bone tightly she walked over to Rowena and smiled, " No, never," Willow answered, catching everyone by surprise. Willow readied the bone and pressed it against Rowena's chest, feeling the vibration of her heartbeat quicken.

" But you said, if I gave you the information, you won't kill me," Rowena stated with a nervous expression.

Willow smiled a bit more, she pulled the bone away and Rowena took a deep breath in, " Yeah about that, I lied," Willow said, before lunging the bone right into Rowena's heart. A bright red light zapped through Rowena's body, and Willow pulled the bone out. She took a step back and watched as Rowena burst in to flames and turned to a pile of black ash. Everyone was shocked at what Willow just did, including herself. She turned around to find everyone staring at her with blank expressions, even Meg.

" Why did you do that?" Sam stated as soft as he could.

" Because we got the information, and because she deserved it........ It's not like you wouldn't of done the same thing," Willow pointed out. Everyone then realising that they probably would, agreed and smiled at what Willow bravely did. They all walked out the door and into the main room. Dean placed the book on to the table, and they all stared at what Rowena wrote, what Elaine's pattern was, it was a code.

Kyoto Feac 30 Inm, Sriap Feac 30 Inm, Jingbai Feac 30 Inm, Sriap Feac 30 Inm, Kyoto Feac 30 Inm, Sriap Feac 30 Inm.

REPEAT.

Was what Rowena had written. They all stared at the paper in confusion.

" Well," Sam started, " I will get started on cracking the code and the rest of you's, do something useful," Sam continued. They all agreed and Sam sat down with a pencil and paper trying to put together the code. Willow and Dean went to bed, while Castiel and Meg decided to do some more research on the ways to trap a witch. Sam looked at the paper he had been writing all over, he didn't get it, but he could feel that it was a simple code.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

29.6K 952 23
The second book in the Hunters trilogy *************************************** You all remember Maeve Winchester. little sister of the Winchester b...
934 10 24
Its Pipers last day of her third year in college. After her parents were both killed on a hunting trip she decides to give up the business and tries...
7.3K 131 30
Maeve has a dark secret. One that she shares only with Castiel and herself. One day she is called to help the infamous Sam and Dean Winchester. It wa...
2.2K 331 17
Alex isn't your average girl. Although she lives with her foster parents and goes to university, she never really fitted in with the humans, because...