soulmates // phan

By emily_shantelle

in which dan and phil are soulmates. a world when someone draws on themselves, it shows on their soulmate's s... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
hi all!

chapter five

1.3K 66 98
By emily_shantelle

They walked to Dan's house with their hands in each other's. Phil's sleeves were now rolled up so people walking by would know. Some people smiled at them, others were rude and stared at them, but neither of them cared. They were more focused on each other to pay much attention to anyone else.

They soon arrived at the apartment and walked inside. They both took off their shoes and went to the lounge. Dan lied on the sofa and screamed into the pillow.

Phil laughed and sat on Dan. Dan moved his head off of the pillow and turned his head to the side, "Get off of me," he laughed.

"No," Phil poked Dan's dimple.

So, Dan rolled over, causing Phil to fall on the ground.

"I'm not even sorry," Dan said, rolling over even more and lying on his back.

"Okay, we're breaking up," Phil said, scaring Dan half to death.

Phil stood up and walked out of the room. Dan immediately stood up and profusely apologized.

"Phil, I'm sorry, please don't leave I-"

"Dan, we're soulmates," Phil laughed and turned around to a worried Dan. He hugged him, "I wouldn't just walk out on you like that."

Dan hugged back, "I-I'm sorry I'm so stupid I just thought..."

"You're not stupid," Phil said, "It was wrong of me to do that."

They just stayed like that for a while.

-----

After Dan calmed down, he and Phil decided to lay on the couch together. They were currently in a tickle fight and Dan was losing. He was laughing really hard and trying to tickle Phil back, but he was unsuccessful.

"Phil," Dan said in between laughs. He was so happy.

"What?" Phil asked, poking his tongue out.

"St-Stop," Dan was still laughing. So was Phil.

"Make me," Phil retorted, "Only one thing will make me stop tickling you!"

Dan immediately leaned forward and kissed Phil. Phil stopped tickling Dan once he did.

They kissed for a bit and Dan pulled away, "Phil, there's something I need to tell you..." Dan said seriously.

"What's that, Dan?" Phil asked.

"It's time for..." Dan said, positioning his hands, "Payback!" He began tickling Phil.

Phil screamed, "How dare you!"

Dan laughed maniacally, "You deserve it."

"Oh, do I?" Phil laughed.

"Yes," Dan said, "For being the cutest human ever."

"Okay, sure," Phil said, "Says the dorkiest, cutest human ever."

"Oh shush it," Dan said.

"Stop tickling me," Phil said, and Dan stopped, "I promise I won't tickle you back."

"Truce?" Dan said.

Phil nodded. His eyes moved from Dan's eyes to his lips, then back again, "I just want to kiss you."

"Then why don't you?" Dan asked, a blush on his cheeks.

So, Phil swiped his thumb across Dan's cheek and he slowly pressed his lips to Dan's. Dan kissed back as per usual.

Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's waist as they kissed, and Phil's hands were on either side of Dan's face. This moment in time was the best moment Dan had ever really experienced.

Phil swiped his tongue across Dan's bottom lip, and Dan opened his mouth ever so slightly to allow access. They kissed for a while, and it was beginning to get heated.

Phil nibbled on Dan's lip in the slightest little way. He then moved so that he was sucking on Dan's neck. Dan wanted to go further this time.

He knew that he and Phil had only just met half a month ago, but they were dating and were soulmates, so what the heck?

"Phil," Dan said, stopping Phil's actions.

"What?" Phil asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Actually, quite the contrary," Dan said, "I want to... you know..."

Phil's expression was confused at first, but then he realized what Dan had meant.

"If that's... if that's okay..." Dan said shyly.

"Of course it's okay," Phil said, a small smile forming, "Do you want to maybe move to your room? For better comfort."

Dan laughed, "I've ruined the mood, haven't I?"

"No, no it's okay," Phil said, "This is a serious thing, and I'm glad we're discussing it. I want it to be a good experience."

"Yeah, m-me too," Dan said.

"So, uh," Phil said, "Let's go."

So Dan lead him to his room, and they sat down together.

They just awkwardly looked at each other for a bit, but then Dan shook his head, "Just kiss me, you idiot."

He then pulled Phil onto him and they laughed, and kissed again. The kisses were all short and sloppy, as Dan was trying to unbutton Phil's shirt and Phil was trying to pull Dan's shirt over his head. The whole thing was really unorganized and all over the place, but neither of them cared.

They were still giggling and kissing each other, and soon they were both in their underwear and about to go all the way.

"And you're sure?" Phil asked. They felt so comfortable with one another.

"Positive," Dan said. He trusted Phil.

Then they made love.

-----

Dan woke up at three a.m., wrapped up in Phil's arms and the blanket they shared. Dan blushed at the memory of the day previous, and he smiled. Yesterday was the greatest day he could've had.

He was facing Phil's sleeping body, so he rested his head on his shoulder. He kissed his cheek then got out of bed, careful not to disturb and wake Phil. He put on his boxers and put his other clothes in the laundry basket in the room as he would soon go back to bed. He found Phil's clothes and folded them before placing them on top of the dresser.

Dan left the room and went to the toilet, and then he was back in bed next to Phil. After he was comfortable and settled, he felt Phil's around wrap around his waist.

"Have you been awake this whole time?" Dan asked quietly, chuckling.

"You woke me up when you got up," Phil said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Dan said.

"Don't be," Phil sighed happily, "I like being awake, especially when I'm with you. I love being able to spend time with you."

"Oh stop it," Dan laughed, "Get back to sleep."

"No, I don't wanna," Phil squeezed Dan's waist, "I like you too much."

Dan leaned forward and kissed Phil, "I like you too," he said after he pulled away, "But it's three in the morning."

"So?" Phil said, opening his eyes and looking at Dan, moving his arms so that they were around his neck now.

"So we need to sleep," Dan said.

"But I'm not tired," Phil whined, pecking Dan's lips.

"I am," Dan said, "Of you."

"Ha ha," Phil said, "Very funny."

"I'm the funniest," Dan said.

"Well the funniest looking anyway," Phil laughed.

"Shush it, you," Dan said.

"Actually, you're pretty damn hot," Phil said, his voice raspy. Dan felt his face heat up.

"Says you," Dan said, "Plus, you're amazing in bed."

"You're telling me," Phil said, kissing Dan quickly.

"But seriously, I'm really tired," Dan said, switching the subject. He didn't particularly want to have sex this soon after his first time, especially not at three in the morning when he wanted to sleep.

"I'm getting to that point myself," Phil said, "Do you reckon we go to sleep?"

Dan nodded. He kissed Phil one last time, "Goodnight, Philly."

"Night, Danny."

-----

They woke up again, but at an acceptable hour, at nine a.m. Dan actually had the day off for once. It was Louise and another worker that Dan talked to every once in a while called Chris. He was pretty nice, and was openly gay. He'd found his soulmate a little while back.

"Hey," Phil said when he woke up. Dan had woken up before him.

"Morning," Dan said.

"Do you work today?" Phil asked, "I wanna spend more time with you."

"No, I thankfully got the day off," Dan said, "Besides, Louise has got some help today."

"From Caroline?" Phil said distastefully.

"No, a guy named Chris. He's about my age," Dan said.

He noticed Phil's shoulders and jaw stiffen. He suddenly looked uncomfortable, and his overall expression was unreadable.

"Hey, you alright?" Dan said.

"Uh, yeah," Phil said, "I think I know the Chris you're talking about. Does he have brown hair?"

"Yeah," Dan said, "You might've seen him there before."

"I know him from somewhere else," Phil said.

"Did you get into trouble with him or something?" Dan asked, "Why do you look so upset about me mentioning him?"

"I just don't want to talk about it, okay?" Phil said, a bit of coldness to his voice.

"Why are you being like this Phil?" Dan asked, "We're soulmates, you should trust me enough to talk about this."

Phil sighed, "Just... give me time."

"No, Phil," Dan said, "You're upset and I want to know what's wrong. I care about you and you're worrying me."

"He's the one Pj left me for, okay? Happy now?" Phil said.

"Phil, I'm sorry, I..." Dan said.

"It's fine," Phil said, "I just... I don't like thinking about it."

"But sometimes you need to talk about it," Dan said, "It's not healthy to bottle up feelings like that."

"I know," Phil said, "I've just been alone for so long."

"Phil..." Dan said. He embraced Phil in the bed. Phil began to cry. Dan had never seen him like this before.

But, he just held him. He kissed the top of Phil's head and comforted him. He felt so sad for him.

"It'll be okay, Philly," Dan said, barely a whisper.

"I know," Phil said, "Sometimes it just hurts to think about it."

"Yeah," Dan said.

"I'm sorry, Dan," Phil said after a while. He'd stopped crying, but Dan still held him.

"There's no need to be," Dan said, "I care about you. I want to be able to comfort you when you need it."

"Me too, but y'know, about you," Phil said, causing Dan to chuckle.

Phil sat up then. His hair was completely wild from sleeping, so Dan sat up with him and fixed his fringe.

"Is it that bad?" Phil asked, referring to his hair.

Dan laughed, "It's pretty bad. You have a serious case of bed head."

Phil kissed Dan shortly, "Says you, mister curly hair."

"Hey, don't make fun of my hobbit hair!" Dan exclaimed.

"Is that what you call it?"

"Yes, it is," Dan said.

"Wait, I still don't have any clothes on," Phil said, "Where'd you put them?"

Dan laughed again, "On the dresser. I'll leave." Dan stood up and left the room, but not before he chose his clothes for the day. A black shirt and black sweatpants.

Once he was out of the room he got dressed in the bathroom, and when he was done Phil came out of his room with his glasses on.

"You're so cute," Dan said.

"Oh, am I?" Phil asked.

"Yes," Dan said, "The cutest."

"Shut up," Phil said. He was blushing.

"No," Dan said, "I love your glasses. You should wear them more."

"I hate them," Phil said, "I prefer contacts."

"I can definitely see how glasses could get in the way, though," Dan said, "But if I needed glasses, I would just wear them. Contacts freak me out."

"It took me a while to get used to them," Phil said, "And I've been wearing them for years."

"Yeah," Dan said, "I'm so happy to not have to deal with bad vision. I am blessed."

"In more ways than one," Phil said.

"Stop it," Dan said.

"Never!" Phil said, walking forward and kissing Dan.

Those two days were really the greatest of Dan's life.

/a/n first things first, (you're freakishly tall it's weird you look like a noodle), I know it's 10:04pm as I am typing this, but you know me. I'm super inconsistent!

Secondly, I really liked this chapter. I know it was a bit all over the place but I felt like it was really cute and with the author's note, it has gone past the 2000 word mark! Yay!

Also, this story is going to be ending soon (MAYBE) but it's not going to be as short as expected! I might make at least five more chapters because plot, but I'm not 100% so don't quote me on that. No promises! Just a thought.

Well thanks for reading anyway! Stay wonderful, I love you!

-emo goose (emily)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 44 15
I love you so much. WARNING: SMUT
5.5K 311 19
SEQUEL TO SOULMATES After being caught by the government, Dan and Phil are separated and are injected with something that will make them lose the mem...
75 9 8
Imagine a world that a single swirl on your body can change the course of your entire life. One person can change your life for better or worse, and...
227K 8.3K 39
Imagine a world where every mark on your skin is put on your soulmates skin as well. Cool right? Phil thinks so, but Dan thinks it could be farther f...