Frisk X Chara X Reader (DEAD...

Por immortalpheinx

This is my first official story I'll try to update when ever I can so enjoy. Also frisk and chara like you it... Más

New Story.
Before they knew you...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
A/N
A/N
face reveal
a/n
a/n
A/N
a/n
a/n
omfg
A/N
A/n
Major A/N
Chapter 4 / A new beginning?
a/n
chapter 5 love triangle (not really)
new face reveal!!!
one last pic
chapter 6 (Preview)
New story

chapter 5

3K 32 16
Por immortalpheinx

(these letters= wing dings because I'm using a phone for this chapter)
(These are mumbling or thoughts)

(y/n pov)
What are you doing to mee!?!? Stooop!!!!! ???: I will return I must even no matter how long it takes. Stop! Someone help!*starts falling through the void* ???:you will be useful to me in the future...for my return...*jolts Suddenly and is on the ground with Chara and frisk starring at me* *mumbles* man that was a. Weird dream... *Looks up at Chara and Frisk* uhhh hey....what are you to doing here?... Chara: Us!? What the hell are you doing here you could've died!? There's a reason Mt. Ebott was blocked off From the entrance!! And than having to deal with that flower freak! Whoa whoa whoa your saying that all actually happened? That wasn't a dream at all? Frisk: No it wasn't. You were stabbed by flowey it's a miracle that your still alive honestly. But we're both glad that you are now tell us. Why did you come here? It's because.....I don't remember actually......I just remember hearing a voice that's it. But it didn't sound like English or any language I've heard of, and it all seems so unreal. The last thing I remember was falling through a black like void and than I woke up with you two starring at me and that's it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...