Warrior

By magicalcameron

Chronic illness and Crohns Disease fighter , Christine has had a rough life. She wants to help others.So what... More

Maybe

16 1 0
By magicalcameron

I'm laying in my bed . It is currently 4:45 in the morning and I shouldn't be awake.  Yet another sleepless night. I have a lot of sleepless nights these days. Sleepless nights and sleepy days.

I open my macbook and allow the soft glow to fill up my room.  I login to my favorite website at the moment called "emersynshope.blogspot.com " .
It's basically a blog from this girl name Emersyn Levine . She basically runs a blog where she posts pictures of her adorable dog, Mallie.

You know, maybe, just maybe, I should start a blog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.9K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
1M 57.9K 37
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.1M 31.7K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...