š†šŽšƒšƒš„š’š’. āŖ šš‹ššŠšš›šš˜šš—...

By blissgonebad

ā”Šš—šš—¢š——š——š—˜š—¦š—¦. *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ āŖ š™±š™°ššš™¾š™½ š™²š™¾ššš™±š™øš™½ ā« ā you put her... More

š†šŽšƒšƒš„š’š’.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ­. wildest dream.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ®. blast from the past.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸÆ. trust issues.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ°. first encounter.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ±. special delivery.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ³. the coffee shop.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ“. a good explanation.
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸµ. the waiting game.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ¬. dazed and confused.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ­. dinner disaster.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ®. no regrets.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸÆ. a bittersweet moment.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ°. confessions.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ±. let the fun begin!
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ². hot and vulnerable.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ³. complicated.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ“. no holding back.
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸµ. need your attention.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬. secrets.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­. pain and pleasure.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ®. loyalty.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸÆ. mind games.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ°. the truth shall set you free.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ±. crazy in love.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ². fuckin' with a goddess.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ³. broken dreams.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ“. i love her.
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸµ. a rude awakening.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ¬. something in my heart.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ­. goodbye.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ®. on the mission.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸÆ. a beautiful crime.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ°. if i stay?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ±. epilogue.

šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ². you're dead to me.

449 47 22
By blissgonebad

❝You got me FROZEN, colder than ice. Bitch, you don't love me tell another LIE.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER SIX )

❝AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!❞

▶▶▶▶

FROM ACROSS THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, the dark-haired woman looked up towards the luxury building where she saw her boyfriend John Cena's window from a far distance as she was sitting inside of her car. His lights were still on but she was still debating whether or not if she should go up there and comfort him about the photos she saw of him and his personal assistant, Mandy Rose.

Yes, she understands that John have cheated on her in the past but that was a long time ago when the two of them where in their teen's. He was very young and stupid back then, and accepted his apologies when he told her right in her face that he'll never do it ever again. And she believed him of course and took him right back into her because she felt hopeless without him.

But the more that she starts thinking about it, the more she thinks that it was all a lie from the very start of their relationship. That he never kept any of his promises and kept on continue doing the things behind her back whenever she wasn't around. She felt completely stupid right now.

Nicole wanted to believe that none of this was true and that it was all a complete lie. John would never do that to her. Right? Leaving her train of thoughts, Nicole pressed his phone number one more time but it went straight to voicemail which is very odd and strange.

She knew that she told John to never call or text her until he gets his act together but it's been a few days now. She thought at least he would call by now or better yet, show up at her apartment or work place to apologize by now. But the more she thought about seeing those pictures of him and Mandy Rose, the more she becomes devastated and angry all at the same time.

The dark-haired woman stepped out of her car before locking it and walked across the street carefully, looking both ways for any sign of cars coming by as she made her way into John's luxury apartment. Greeting one of the desk man, Glenn Jacob as she headed towards the elevator door and pressing the number six button as she stepped inside with the doors closing right behind her.

After the short elevator ride, Nicole finally reached the sixth floor as she stepped out and started walking down the empty hallways with her heels clicking on the hard floor. It was very quiet due to the fact that it was the middle of the night and most people where probably sleeping or doing whatever god knows what right now, but she knew that she was going to cost some chaos once she get done with her boyfriend.

Nicole finally reached John's apartment door, which happens to be number 615. Reaching into her purse, she grabbed a spare key that her boyfriend gave to her years ago. It's funny how he never asked her to move in with her or whatnot. Not even one. She placed the key into the lock before unlocking the door and stepping inside the apartment before closing the door behind her quietly.

"John?" Nicole called out for him, but she didn't get a response. But however, she did hear music playing in the background and it was coming from his bedroom which happens to be down the hall.

Nicole took her purse off and placed it on the chair as she started walking down the hallway towards her boyfriend bedroom but as she gotten closer she could hear the music getting louder and louder. Not only that but she heard moaning coming from inside of there as well. The dark-haired woman stopped dead in her tracks when the noises between him and whoever else became louder than before.

She placed an hand over her mouth, closing both of her eyes shut as few tears came falling down the side of her face right now. She shook her head slightly, not wanting it to be true but it was. Opening the bedroom door slowly, Nicole's eyes widened in pure shock as she watched her own boyfriend being on top of another woman while thrusting inside of her repeatedly.

It was definitely his personal assistant, Mandy Rose underneath him while enjoying the pleasure that she was receiving from him. So, it was true after all? Her boyfriend, John was definitely indeed cheating on her once again. She didn't know whether to be confused, hopeless, hurt, upset, angry or what right now?

Without thinking, the dark-haired woman slammed the bedroom door against the door harshly as John and Mandy quickly stopped what they were doing as both of their eyes widened in pure shock. Mostly John right now as he saw his girlfriend standing in the doorway with shaky hands and angry expression written across her face as she glared at the two of them sitting in bed.

John stood up from the bed and tripped over his own clothes while trying to find his boxer briefs while Mandy on the other hand pulled the bed sheets closely towards her naked body scared as ever. "Nicole! W-What are you doing here?"

The dark-haired woman didn't say anything or better yet, she didn't think twice before storming over towards the bed where Mandy was sitting down at as she jumped over top of her while throwing a few punches against her face here and there before grabbing a hold of her long blonde locks and started pulling on it roughly. "YOU STUPID BITCH!" Nicole screamed in her face as the blonde woman was screaming loudly from underneath, trying to protect herself while Nicole was attacking her non-stop.

All Nicole was seeing was red right now as she yanked the blonde-haired woman from the bed. Not long before slapping Mandy across the face harshly while pushing her against the wall as she cried out in pain. John on the other hand wrapped both of his arms around his girlfriend waist, pulling her away from the helpless woman as she kept on kicking and screaming along with telling him to put her down but he didn't listen to her of course.

"Please, baby calm down right now!" John says, trying to reasons with the dark-haired woman sudden outburst. He knew he fucked up badly this time, but he didn't mean for none of this to happen and now karma was coming to bite him right in the ass.

But that didn't stop Nicole as she gotten lose from John's grip, turning around quickly as possible to the man she once loved as she slapped him across the face harshly. John of course was beyond shocked because he never saw this side of his girlfriend before and it scared him. Before he could react, Nicole started hitting on him while screaming and crying in face. "How could you? How you fucking do this to me, John? Answer me right now, you fucking asshole!"

"Please, calm down sweetheart." John says, trying to block her hits but he couldn't grabbed both of her arms as she was struggling while pushing her against the firm mattress. He pinned her down as she kept on screaming and crying to tell him to let her go but he didn't listen as he looked into her big brown eyes. She was not only angry but also hurt at the same time and he regretted it. Mandy, his personal assistant was no where in sight but he didn't care about her. He cared about the woman in front of him. "Please, hear me out. I'm so fucking sorry, Nicole. I didn't mean for all of this to happened."

"But you fucking did." Nicole snapped at him. "You did it the moment when you were thrusting inside of that bitch! I've been trying to make this relationship work for years but nothing seems to be going anywhere. You cheated on me not once but twice! How fucking could you, John? You fucking promise me!"

"What more do you want me to say? I'm fucking sorry, okay?!" John yelled back.

"You're sorry?" Nicole laughed bitterly, looking up at him. "You're not fucking sorry. You're fucking pathetic and Brianna was right all along about you. Gosh, I feel so fucking stupid thinking that I can change people when I can't. Just let me go."

"No!" John protested. "We need to talk this out, Nicole."

"There's nothing to talk about here, John. You cheated on me, end of discussion. Now, let me go!" Nicole screamed in his face, struggling underneath him while trying to get away from him.

"I said no-" Before John could say anything else, Nicole took the opportunity to bite down on his arm harshly as he screamed in pain and let her go as she stood up quickly from his disgusting bed and glared at him.

John stepped back as he grabbed his arm in pain, looking at the bite mark that his girlfriend placed as he looked up at her slowly while giving her a death glare. "You stupid, bitch!"

"Oh, I'm the stupid bitch now? Well let's see about this shall we?" The dark-haired woman walked forward towards him as she kneed him in the stomach with all of her forth. John yelled out in pain before falling down to his knees rather quickly, while holding his stomach in pain.

Nicole gripped his chin roughly, making him look into her eyes as she glared at him. "AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!" Pushing him roughly on the floor as she rushed out of his apartment while grabbing her purse as she made her way out of the building and towards her car that was parked across the street.

With shaking hands, Nicole was fumbling trying to place her car keys into the lot and once she did she quickly got back inside of the car while trying to process everything in her head but it was too much for her. She couldn't bare the feeling of her and John being completely over for good. Nicole started screaming loudly while banging both of her hands against the the steering wheel as she cried her eyes out before starting up the car and driving away from the scene.

END OF CHAPTER SIX;

× × × × × × × × × ×

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter six of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

+ EDITED BY: 10/21/18.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
16.9K 1.3K 27
Every marriage has a secret, Brie's and Bryan's is no difference. Except their secret directly hurts Brie. However her knight in shinning armor is cl...
389K 5.4K 33
What happens when the man you love cheats on you with your best friends and leaves you speech less and nothing to care for......................
9.7K 108 9
Brie has as of late been having problems in her marriage to Bryan Danielson AKA: Daniel Bryan. The latest bad blood or bad time is courtesy of her si...