At First Glance

De Moochie_the_Poet

When Amara moved to California to become the assistant attorney for some of the most well known Fortune 500 c... Mais

A Fresh Start
Butterflies
Big Mouth
Cool Off
Trust Me
InstaFamous

I Look Good Too

73 6 13
De Moochie_the_Poet

*Khalif*

"Please leave a message for 904"

Shit! She not answering. What the fuck! I told her she could trust me.

"Fuck!!"

"Aye bruh, you good?" Aaquil asked me as I paced back and forth around the living room in our vacation rental.

"Nah man. That bitch Kia from the party the other night uploaded a video of us." I hit the blunt hard.

"Doing what bruh?"

I took out my IPhone and showed him the video. His eyes bugged out.

"Yo bruh, how she recording this if she touching on you? Who else in the room? Nigga you menage without your brother?" He started laughing

"Slim, I don't give a fuck about that bitch or how the video got recorded. What the fuck am I gonna do about Amara?"

"Who?"

"Sahara cousin."

"Oh that fine ass bitch from the party you was stalking."

I threw a pillow at his head.

"Shut up nigga! She ain't no bitch!"

Aaquil looked at me crazy.

"Yea nigga I said it. She different. She more than one of these bitches out here looking for a come up from a nigga like me. She genuine bruh. Like for real."

Damn. I'm really saying all of this? What the fuck has this girl done to me? I tried to call her again.

"Please leave a message for"

"Shit!!!"

"Aye bruh, calm the fuck down. That bitch don't wanna talk, fuck her. You can get any bitch you want. I can call up 100 right now."

"Dumb ass nigga, I don't want any bitch." I looked at my brother.

"Bruh. You talking like you in love."

"Oh hell nah!!!" I shook my head.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay bruh. Fuck Love Get Money!" He repeated our motto. Getting louder.

"You right bruh. I was tripping. If she not gone answer, fuck her." I said, regretting every word.

I want her to answer so I can explain, but what will I say? It wasn't me. She too smart for that lil boy shit. I sat my phone down on the table and hit the blunt.

"Fuck!!!"

*Amara*

I laid in the bed staring at the ceiling. Thoughts of Khalif raced through my mind. Then like waves, thoughts of this heffa, probably sucking his dick, came fast and I couldn't breathe. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my chest.

"Fuck dat nigga!"

I placed my iPhone in my iHome and turned the volume up loud. Aaliyah "Can I Come Over" played loud. Khalif sent me a text 8 this morning asking that same question. I opened the curtains to my windows and let the beautiful sun invade my space. I swayed my hips to the soft melody. Feeling Khalif's hands all over me. Fire burned in my heart, sending vibrations all the way to my pussy.

"Baby I wanna come see you. Said I really wanna come see you. Don't you worry bout a thing, I'm just wanting to hold you. Embrace you. I want to. I got to. Tell you. How much I love you. Want you. Need you. Miss you"

*Knock Knock*

"Yeah!" I said over the music. Sahara walked in.

"Good morning diva. I heard you in here blowing."

I blushed.

"Did I wake you?" I turned the volume down.

"Nah I been up. Posting those pics of us from the party. Insta going bananas." She said all excited. We laughed.

"Did you tag me?" I went and got my phone to see what was popping. I had 100 new followers, 30 DM's and the notifications was going bonkers.

"Girl, James just commented on your pic."

It was a very sexy pic of me standing on the balcony looking over my shoulder and biting my bottom lip. My ass looked super fat in that dress. I looked at his comment. Damn baby was all it said with 2 heart eye smiley face emojis.

"Uugghh."

Is he serious? Where is his wife? I wonder how she would feel to see that shit?

"Fuck him Amara. You know you deserve better."

I sighed. "Like who? Khalif? He just as bad. All these niggas are for the birds."

Sahara laughed "Bitch you stupid."

I sat on the bed and started rolling a joint. I start my new job tomorrow, I need to focus. I don't have time for heartaches right now. I lit my blunt and looked at the DM from James.

"Baby I'm loving the new you. I see Cali is treating you just fine. If you don't mind, maybe I could come out and see you. Hit me back. You know I still love you" I rolled my eyes

"Girl this nigga is really trippin. Talkin bout coming here." I passed the blunt to Sahara.

"Girl why is he still on your social sites able to lurk anyways? Delete his triflin ass."

I couldn't. I still had love for him even though he hurt me to my core. The comment notification popped up. I went back to the picture and there was a comment from Khalif under James'. Mrs. Brown with the ring and crown emojis.

"Girl my notifications is going ham. Swae just reposted the pic of us from last night."

My heart was beating so fast. I took a hit from the blunt as my followers went up and my DM's sky rocketed. This shit here crazy. I bit my lip to keep from smiling.

"Let's go to the mall."

"Yes! Let me change. I need an hour." Sahara ran from my room.

I went to my walk in closet and found my gold Jessica Simpson peek-a-boo pumps, a pair of black Levis and white crop top that had bossy in gold bold letters across the front. I pulled my locs into a high ponytail and did a light makeup and some Juicy lip gloss. I stood in the full length mirror. The new cannibis tattoo showed clearly. I took a pic and shared it to instagram. My caption wrote was "just because we dangerous together #mallflow"

I put the phone in my Satchel, threw it over my shoulder and walked out the room. I waited in the living room for Sahara slow ass.

"Damn, we just going to the mall. Come on!!"

"Trick, all this fineness takes time."

She walked out wearing some Levis shorts and Jordans. Simple but very stylish and cute. Her hair was in a messy bun and her makeup was on point.

"Ready"

We walked out the door and hopped in her BMW convertible.

"Wanna drop the top?"

"Sure"

She let the top down as I popped in the new Beyonce cd.

"No bitch. You played that bitch out last night. No! Hell No! Get out your feelins. He the first guy you met since being here. He damn sure won't be the last, how fine you are. There will be others."

I don't want others. I just want him. I sighed. "You right cuz. I'm trippin"

Drake "Fake Love" came on the radio as we rode the strip and pulled up to the Highland Center mall. I took out my phone for us to take a quick selfie.

"Food court first. I can't shop on an empty stomach." We laughed as we walked hand in hand through the mall. Guys were whistling at us, trying to get our attention. We continued to laugh as we made our way up the escalator.

"Who are you texting?" I asked Sahara as she put the phone in her back pocket.

"Michelle. She said her and Sandi were here."

We got to the food court and I stood in line at Sbarro waiting to order my food.

"How you doing?"

I turned around to see a six foot Chris Brown looking brother starring down at me with the most beautiful grey eyes I'd ever seen. I gotta admit, brother was looking damn good in his Jordan sweat suit and the same 4's Khalif had. Shit! Everything reminds me of him.

"I'm good. How you doing?"

"Better now that I'm talking to you. What's your name?" Brother flashed his 1000 watt smile.

"Amara. You are?"

"Kenneth. You from here?"

"I'm from Florida. You from here?" I watched as he undressed me with his eyes.

"Yeah baby. Born and raised."

I just nodded my head.

"So what you doing here?"

"I'm going to be working as an assistant Lawyer."

His smile widened.

"What can I get you?" The young girl asked from behind the counter. She was starring at the brother so hard, I felt some type of way.

I cleared my throat. "Umm...2 slices of cheese pizza and 2 bottles of water, please." I said with an attitude.

"You are very beautiful. I would love to get your number and take you out."

I looked him up and down as I payed for our food. I wasn't really in the mood to meet somebody but, he was looking good so I'll bite. He might turn out to be Mr. Right.

"Okay. Where your phone."

He gave me his phone and I put my number in it.

"Let me take your pic so I can put it as my screensaver." He put his phone up to my face.

"What?" I covered my face with my hand.

"You so damn fine. If I can't see you all day everyday just to look at you, staring at your pic will have to do."

I smiled at his lame ass game. I posed for the pic and bid him farewell. I saw him catch up to his friends. Most likely talking about me, cause they all turned in my direction and started hi-fiving.

"Girl, he fine." Sahara said.

"Yea, I guess."

He wasn't Khalif, but I can't stop my life just cause he don't want to only be with me. I deserve to get my pussy ate. I look good too. We ate our pizza and talked for a minute before Sandi and Michelle approached us.

"Divas!!!" Sandi yelled out.

We all hugged and chatted about our pics going viral on instagram.

"So which store we hitting up first?"

"MK" Michelle said

"The Levis store" Sandi and Sahara said. They laughed.

I looked around and saw my favorite store.

"Ladies, I'm going to Victoria's Secret. I need new undies."

We all walked in the direction of the store. They were having a sale on their bra and panty sets. I walked around the store and found an emerald green with gold trim bra and panty set.

"That would look good on you."

My heart begin to race. My hands started to sweat.

"Oh yeah? Or would it look good on Kia?" I said as I turned around to face him.

He stood there smiling at me. His locs were tucked under a cap to be unnoticed. He had on some dark Ray Bans, a white tee and some ripped up Levi's. He looked sexy as fuck.

"Uugghh... What do you want Swae?" I looked at him.

"My name Khalif." He demanded with attitude.

"Okay... So... Whatever your name is. What do you want? I'm busy."

I walked around the store. I picked up a black lace bra and boy short set.

"Yes baby. Get that one." He said all excited. I rolled my eyes.

"Look girl. Stop playing with me before I get mad."

"I don't care about you getting mad. I don't give a damn about your feelings!"

He stood back and held his chest like Fred Sandford. I laughed.

"What Swae?! What do you want?"

Women walking around started to look in our direction.

"What the fuck did I just tell you about that Swae shit. My name Khalif! Mr. Brown if you nasty." whispering to me, flicking his tongue out.

I sucked my teeth. "Boy what you want?"

I could hear the young girls around me wondering if he was really Swae Lee.

"Look khalif, I don't have anything to say to you. I trusted you. But I guess any woman willing to suck and fuck you is special. I'm good on all that kid."

I begin to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"Amara"

I looked back at him and screamed.

"Oh. My. God. It's Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd!!"

Just then women, girls and boys, came running and screaming in our direction.

"Amara!"

I heard him call to me through the screaming and people asking for his autograph. I walked out the store. Never looking back.

"Hey cuz, you good?" Sahara walked up on me as I stood outside of the store looking over the railing.

"Yeah. Let's go please."

As we descended the escalator I saw Khalif standing at the top staring down at me.

"Was that Swae Lee?" Michelle asked as we walked out the mall.

"Yeah."

"What happened cuz?"

"Nothing. He got mobbed by a bunch of groupies."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
74.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...