Skinny girl

Oleh X_Absurdity_X

"Skinny girls are bitches" "Skinny girls don't eat" "Skinny girls are evil" "Skinny girls have no meat" This... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Author's note
10.
1⒈
12.
13.
1⒋
15.
16.
17.
1⒏
20.
21.
Epilogue

19.

487 15 10
Oleh X_Absurdity_X

Heyyyyyy surprise

I've got nothing

~

*drop*

*drop*

*drop*

I stared at myself in the mirror.

Why?

Why?

I honestly felt sick.

This was all so overwhelming.

Only thirty minutes ago people were talking shit about me and now. Now there acting like we are all friends. It just happened all of a sudden. Because of him. I've got to thank him. But he didn't have to cause a scene.

Now people are talking shit about Amber.

Isn't this what you wanted?

She needs to suffer for what she has done.

We'll show her how it feels like?

To be beaten

Picked on

Being bullied.

I shock my head.

No this isn't what I wanted.

Yes I wanted this to all stop but....

I didn't want anyone talking shit about Amber

Yeah it kinda felt nice that for once they were not on her side but....

It just not right

Being bullied is not what I wish upon her.

Knowing her...

She could kill herself

Because she isn't strong

She's weak and insecure

I nearly killed myself

Because I stayed to strong for

Too long

I didn't want this.

This needs to stop

Or else something bad will happen.

Fuck

I really hope I'm dreaming

Or else the same thing that happen to me

Will happen to her

As much as I want to punch her and let her suffer

No one deserves to be bullied

And I know from experience

-

I walked out the bathroom and no one was there.

Hmm maybe everyone is in the cafeteria

I went to my locker, collected the books for the day....

-

"Okay...... History"

A looked at the piece of paper Mr Brian gave to everyone.

"Come up with a speech or something to discuss to the class, it can be about an issue in the environment, racial issues, media,etc"

I put the paper flat on my desk and tapped my pencil on the desk.

"I give up. Can't think of anything"
I jumped onto my bed and lay there.

*Ding dong*

"Who could that be?" I asked myself.

Mom's at work and I'm home alone and I have no friends.

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and carefully made my way to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer

I unlocked the chain from the door and opened it, ready to attack.

"Jeez it's just me, bones"

The one person I didn't expect to be there. The last person I wanted to see or talk to. Amanda.

Maybe I should just end her life.

I put the knife down and rolled my eyes.

She looked me up and down and furrowed her eyebrows. Taking in my appearance. I wore an oversized tee, showing no evidence of breast development and sweatpants that looked to baggy for me. Well this is the smallest size they had in the shops. If they call a size 10 extra small, where does that leave me? Children's section.

"I knew you were skinny but not this skinny, maybe you should eat a little" she mumbled under her breath to herself. We'll she mumbled a little too loud because I heard it.

That's when it clicked. I know what I'll do my project on.

"Look if you're her to make fun of me or verbally abuse me, fuck off" just when I was about to slam the door her foot stood in the way.

"Ouch" she screamed.

I rolled my eyes

She scratched the back of her neck.

"Yeah I probably deserve that, anyways. Please don't go. I-I need to talk to you. Please" she begged.

I slowly opened the door.

"Talk about what?" I asked agitated.

She looked around her and fidgeted a little.

"Look I'd rather talk inside where we would have some privacy. Now can you please let me in"

I'm too nice for my own good.

I opened the door and walked to my bedroom. I didn't check if Amber followed or not. I was at the top of the stairs and then I turned around.

"You can come in" I said bluntly.

"Oh and lock the door on your way up"
I told her.

"Yes your highness" she said sarcastically.

I flipped the finger at her and she rolled her eyes.

Ashley you're so stupid.

Why did you let this rude bitch in

Maybe because you're too nice

I flopped onto the bed and let out a sigh of relief. Then she walked in.

I took of my really fluffy slipper boots and threw then across the room and grabbed my hot water bottle and put it on my lap.

"Talk" I spoke.

"Okay.... I'm........I'm-"

"Cut to the chase" I interrupted

"I'm sorry"

I frowned.

"For what?"

"For everything, the bullying, the bruises and I really didn't know you were cutting yourself." She apologizes sincerely.

She sounds like she means it.

No

No

Don't give in

She gonna have to try a lot harder than that.

"Sure you are" I spoke sarcastically.

" no I mean it. I really didn't know what you were going through until today. People coming up to me verbally abusing me, someone even slapped me across the face. I was in shock. I really am sorry. An I let..... It doesn't matter... You just need to know I'm sorry and I want to make thing good between us. Okay?" She looked at me.

Maybe we should give her a chance

No

Not until she answers this one question

"Why d'you do it?" I asked fidgeting with my hair.

"Do wha-....oh I see. Because- because I was jealous of you"

I laughed.

"Jealous of me?..... Ya sure you talking about me. Look at me. I'm boney. I don't even have boobs and I've been a A cup since I was in middle school. I don't even have a butt. I don't get it. I don't have curves. Why would you be jealous of me?" I asked.

She sighed.

"I use to hate myself. My big thighs, my boobs and I was just so insecure. Seeing someone like you made me jealous. I wanted to be skinny like a model. I wanted a thigh gap. Then I met Jake. He made me feel beautiful. He told me that he liked that I was curvy and thought I was beautiful. That's when I fell hard for him. He made me feel special. And when you moved here it seemed like you and Jake were getting closer and I didn't want that. I didn't want the one thing that paid attention to me and made me feel good be taken away from me. That's when I started. It felt good just to let out my anger on someone. All that rage and jealousy I had bundled inside of me, I let it out. On you. Even though you were not the cause of it. Not all of it. I wasn't getting the attention I wanted at home and Jake gave it to me and I didn't want to lose that. Basically because of my insecurities and jealousy I bullied you. I was just filled with envy and you were kind and Jake had eve reason to like you and I just wouldn't have that" she admitted.

We sat there in silence. I was just processing everything she said.

"I know that doesn't change anything but I just want you to know I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better. I have no friends just like you"

She chuckled, trying to his the sadness in her voice.

"The only reasons Laura and Jennifer are my friends is because of my brother. Ryan, you probably heard of him. The ultimate fuckboy and best football player. They only hung with me because I promised them that they can come to my house to see Ryan. Ofcourse when we arrived there they ditched me and hung with my brother and his friends. The only reason I stayed with them is because of the popularity I was getting. I was getting the attention I wanted and that made me happy. I know, dad right?"

She looked down.

" I'm just a sad lonely envious girl looking for attention" she made eye contact with me.

I honestly didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to pity her then I'll be giving her the attention she wanted.

The bell rang.

"Want some pizza?" I asked trying to kill the silence.

"Um......" She shrugged.

"Are you really going to turn down free food?" I asked pretending to be shocked.

She smirked

"Fine I'll have some pizza, bones"

I glared at her.

"It's Ashley, pork chops"

"Touché" she smirked.

~

Okay
Hi
Thanks for reading my book and you guys are soo nice and kind and supportive and I want to thank you for that.

You know the drill, comment, vote or just correct my spelling mistakes, I don't care.

Anyways LOVE YOU

XOXO

(^ω^)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)
196K 8K 33
"You don't know what it's like to be my size!" I yelled at Naomi. "Me? I wish I could be your size!" "No one wants to be me, no one dreams of being p...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
887 140 30
I stare at the girl in the mirror, feeling the horrible scratchy material of the skinny jeans, harsh against my skin. I hate skinny jeans. But I want...