Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
πŸ‘€

Chapter 8

1.8K 115 17
By haneul_jk97

Somewhere in Veridia
0130 hours

Jack stepped out from the elevator along with his two bodyguards. He made his way through a tunnel that lead to a door. When he stood in front of it, laser beams scanned his eyes, face and fingerprint. A green light flashed, permitting entrance.

Inside, it was an office—three times bigger than Jack's—with an old but sturdy looking man, sitting with his back facing Jack. The Prowling Hyena greeted him.

"You're late,"

"I'm sorry, Master. Things just got really exciting," Jack smiled and flipped through his papers.

"Today's event confirms that Black Lily and the Prime Knights know each other in school, but not as who they really are. They merely know each other as common students. And rivals.

They also have other friends. Lee Chaeyoung, the Fairy Princess and Lee Hyunsoo, her Royal Knight. Both of them, too, are unaware of their friends' real identity,"

"Princess... Titania's Bloodline, huh?" The Master, who had been listening attentively to Jack, spoke up. Jack hummed, his cynical smile always visible. Even without facing him, Jack knew the Master was grinning.

"Shall we add a new pawn to this game then?" The Master threw a dart to a photograph of Chaeyoung on his board, smiling with her friends.

Collegium Magicus, School's Park
1000 hours

Chaeyoung laughed at the annoyed looking demons in front of her. When she finally stop, she turned to Haneul and Hyerin.

"So? How was it?"

"Creepy," Hyerin said.

"But cool," Haneul answered quietly. Seungjo groaned.

"Their innocent eyes! Those perverts, ugh!"

"I don't think they're that innocent," Saejin retorted, to which Hyerin pointed at the oblivious Haneul quickly.

Flashback, last night...

Haneul walked alongside Hyerin, chatting about random stuffs. They were on their way back from the school's library (they broke into it, it's closed at night). It was a breezy and peaceful night. Hyerin was telling her 'bonding' session story with a tanuki to Haneul...

"And then I- Umph!" ...when someone gagged Hyerin's mouth. Haneul was shocked but was gagged herself when she tried to cast a spell. And both of them were put to sleep before any one could telepathy to the others.

Their hooded captors brought them to, of all places, the angels' dorm. Five of them snapped to the girls, who were being held by Jimin and V, now with their hoods off. Their jaws dropped open.

"You guys're not kidding," Jungkook breathed. The duo laughed, satisfied.

"Of course we aren't! Let's taste the sweetness of revenge!" V cheered triumphantly. Suga shook his head, dumbfounded. It took the demons a few minutes to come back to their senses. Squinting, Hyerin looked around her. Her eyes went wide a few moments later.

"Crap..." She whispered.

"Has this happened before? I feel like it's a deja vu," Haneul asked quietly. Jimin—now shirtless—bent down to answer her question. Being so close to a guy, she gulped, a faint blush crossed her face.

"Kinda. The only difference now, the victims are you," he smirked. Now that the girls noticed it, all of them (except for Suga, he don't give two fucks), were shirtless.

"Damn, abs and biceps," Haneul felt her breath hitched. On the other hand, Hyerin was busy telepathing with the others, frantically telling them the situation.

"This is code red, code red I'm telling you!"

"What the actual hell... Wait, where's Haneul?" Saejin asked.

"She's... Nevermind, she probably can't talk,"

"Wait what?" Hayi's confused voice interrupted.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you another thing. These guys are shirtless, and Jungkook's in front of Haneul now. That's why- Hey, guys? Are you listening? What the... They ignored me," Hyerin murmured. Namjoon chuckled.

"So, as a revenge-"

"LET THEM GO, YOU FUCKING DIRTY PERVERTS!" Haeyeon's voice thundered out of nowhere. Hyerin and Haneul turned to their very angry friends.

"That was fast as fuck," Hyerin blinked. Suga rolled his eyes.

"Fools. I told you they can telepathy,"

End of flashback...

Chaeyoung began to laugh again. The demons were really mad, while the captives duo had their heads down most of the time. Probably still in utter shock or something.

"Goodness, I can't stop laughing. We should head to class now, the bell's going to ring in a few minutes," the fairy stood up. And at that very second...

SHWAP!

The seven demons' faces turned white when Chaeyoung suddenly dropped to the ground, her left shoulder bleeding furiously. A silenced gunshot.

"Chaeyoung!" Hayi gasped.

"Who the fuck..." Jaehi spun from the direction of the shot, only to see no one was there.

"Chaeyoung, hold on! We're taking you to the clinic!"

School's Clinic

Hyunsoo rushed in, his face displaying mixed emotions. Chaeyoung laid unconscious from the loss of blood. The demons turned their attention to the Vice President.

"Guys, thanks a lot for bringing her here," he bowed at the girls. Saejin shook her head.

"It's nothing. And before you start blaming yourself, please know it's not your fault," she smiled. He bit his lower lips, clearly frustrated.

"I should've been there,"

"Hyunsoo, you don't know it's going to happen. Neither do us," Hyerin said softly.

"But I-"

"Ah, here you're Hyunsoo," Mrs. Kwon, the school's doctor, cut him off. She was holding a ziplock bag in her hand. The students bowed at the elder woman.

"Thank you for treating Her Royal Highness, doc," Hyunsoo expressed his gratitude. Mrs. Kwon smiled and nodded, handing the ziplock bag to him. His eyes narrowed, puzzled.

"A bullet?"

"Chaeyoung was not single-handedly attacked. She was shot on her shoulder," Mrs. Kwon explained, her face serious.

"We were about to head to class, and Chaeyoung was the first to stand up. That was when she was shot from the back. Unfortunately, the fucker was gone before we could track him," Seungjo chimed in.

"But there was no sound of gunshot," the Vice President muttered.

"It was silenced. No one heard it, not even us," Jaehi answered. Hyunsoo looked at the bullet closely.

"This is a bullet from Fireguard A-67, one of the most fatal sniper from the Nine Kings Rifles. It's a Veridian version of the Earth's Baretta,"

"Great knowledge," Haneul praised. He smiled humbly and said that it was his job to know such thing in order to protect the fairy princess.

"Hyunsoo studied weaponry. That's why I gave the bullet to him," Mrs. Kwon stated.

"The rules in Collegium Magicus forbid students from using any type of guns and rifles. In Veridia, the usage of a hi-tech weapon as this is only permitted to certain organisations, mainly governments. Though some of the non-governments' might have their way to acquire this," Hyunsoo said seriously.

"Which means the attacker is an outsider, or someone with a very influenced family background," Hayi concluded. The boy lowered his head.

"The problem is, there's only two known races who have this very weapon in their possesion,"

"And they are?" Hyerin asked carefully.

"The angels, and us fairies," Hyunsoo replied grimly.

Class 2-A2, 2 days later

Jungkook and Jimin were agitated. Jin and Namjoon tapped their feet, their face bitter. J-Hope was silent, but his brows furrowed in disagreement. Only V was calm.

"Why the fuck are we the suspects?" Suga spat. The demons rolled their eyes.

"It's clear that you hate us," Haeyeon countered.

"So what does it has to do with Chaeyoung being shot?" Jimin asked.

"Because you can't shove the hatred on us directly, and you poured it on her instead!" Hayi raised her voice.

"Look, listen. Chaeyoung's our best friend, so does Hyunsoo. And she's a Titania's Bloodline. Why on heaven would we fuck things up with royalties?" J-Hope's voice was grim. He wouldn't be like that unless it involves people dear to him. In this case, his friends. Seungjo scoffed.

"So you think they're only your best friends? Only yours? Then what the bloody hell are us?!"

"We're not stating we're their only best friends! We acknowledged about you, satisfied?!" Jin boomed.

"Then why do you shoot her?!" Saejin was really pissed right now.

"For fucking sake, we didn't! Which part of this that you don't understand?!" Namjoon cupped his face and groaned.

"Everything! Since you're one of the known race to have that Fireguard, it must've been you! The fairies won't kill their own princess," Hyerin clenched her fists.

"Even if the angels possess it, it doesn't mean we're the one who wield it. God, how much of a bitch can you be right now?" Jungkook replied, anger in his low voice.

"Be thankful to the rule or I'd probably choke you up right now," Haneul glared at him. V sighed.

"Guys..." He began.

"Tch, acting all calm, I see? Get lost, bastard," Jaehi cut him off. The argument was about to become worse when the door slammed open. All 14 pairs of eyes turned to the uninvited guest, their stares deadly. But then they turned to a surprised look.

It was the principal himself. He exchanged glances with them and shook his head slowly.

"My office. Now,"

I don't know why these two chapters look like they're not published. Is it a glitch or my mobile data is being a bitch? Anyways, sorry for the technical problems. Please comment if you can read these chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 253 13
(this is the first fic I've written so i'm sorry if it's not the greatest, or if the updates are slow) it's just a jschlatt x reader story lol nothin...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
253K 3.8K 54
Requests: Open! Currently writing for Persona 3 and 5 (4 to come soon)
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...