Virginity Game 2

By MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... More

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 1
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 4

76.1K 985 258
By MrsTomlinson1004

Update time(:

Baileys pov-

The rest of the day seemed to go by way faster then it normally would have. My sister went over to her boyfriends house, they just started dating a couple weeks ago so of course they don't live together. I'm actually glad he's not really a 'friendly person' he more of the type who keeps to himself.

I decided I'd go up to my room and just snuggle up in my soft comforter. I wasn't quite ready for bed but without my permission my eyes closed.

The next morning I woke up feeling completely energized, a good nights sleep can do that to you I guess.

I got out of bed and walked out my room down the stairs. The house was silent without my sister's tv blaring or her radio, she likes to leave things on when she leaves in contrast to me. I like things to be turned off or down low, well except music that's the one single thing I love loud.

I walked into the kitchen getting a bowl and putting cereal into it. I filled it with milk grabbed a spoon and went to the couch. I would normally sit at the table with my sister but when she not home I sit and watch tv while eating.

~•~•~•~••~•~~•~••~••~•~•~

After finishing my bowl of cereal I went upstairs to grab my phone it was around 11:30 am. While going to grab my phone I made a detour into my bed, that's were I ended up laying for about 2 hours just playing on my phone.

My phone buzzed because I have it on silent from when I was in school yesterday, I must have forgotten to take it off.

From: Isaac Is The Bestest
Hey! You uuuuupppp yet?!??(;

He must be really hyper, It was now 1 something.

To: Isaac Is The Bestest
Nope. Sorry.

Not even a minute later my phone was ringing with guess who's name on my screen.

"Where do you live?" Isaac automatically asked when I answered

"Hello to you too" I sarcastically replied to his question

"I'm coming to get you. Where do you live." He chuckled. His once question was now a statement. After a couple more minutes I gave into him and told him where I lived. I was nervous for him to come over because of how small my house was.

I walked upstairs to get at least decent for Isaac. I'm sure he won't want a girl who looks like death as his game piece.

"That's another thing" I accidentally spoke out loud. I needed to find out if he really was a player, if so i have to flirt back if not I'd just continue letting him flirt while I kinda just laugh at his attempts.

I took a quick shower then I put my natural wavy hair up into a pony tail then I put a little makeup on. I started to go through my dresser to find some cute clothes. I settled with some black tights, a right black crop top and a pink jacket that went just a little below my belly button so the very tiny bit of my stomach was revealed.

I walked back down the stairs and sat on the couch. I started flipping through channels when the door opened.

"Hey B. I'm home" she yelled while walking In the front door

"I'm in here!" I yelled to her, she appeared in the living room door way.

"Where are you going?" She teased with a small smile.

"My friends coming over. I have no idea what we're doing" I laughed

"What's her name?" Ally asked. She must have assumed my friend was a girl.

"Actually it's a he" I said

"You're boyfriend?!" She squealed, I rolled my eyes

"No" I quickly answered then I smirked "he plays for the other team" I added holding back my smile. A knock at the door was heard. "That's him" I chirped getting up walking to the door and opening it to reveal Isaac. He had a red hoodie and dark jeans on, his hair was in it normal spiked up style.

"You look hot" he commented after checking me out.

"You look good.. Nope I'm sorry I can't lie to you. You look horrible" I joked. He just rolled his eyes as he walked in pushing me to the side gently. I was nervous about why he would think of my home. It wasn't big or fancy, it was just a small house.

"Nice place" he said turning to smile at me.

"Hi!" Ally said walking into the hallway to greet Isaac. He shook her hand then I watched as he looked her over.

"Hey" he said with a smirk, I elbowed him and he looked to me and his smirk formed an innocent smile

"Isaac this is my sister Ally. Ally this is my friend-"

"Isaac" Isaac interrupted

"Nice to meet you" Ally smiled

"You too" Isaac called out to her as she was walking away "you're sisters hot" he said "Much be a genetic trait or something" he added with a shrugged

"So what are we doing today?" I asked

"Well I was thinking we could go to the zoo for the day THEN go to this pool party tonight" he said

"Uh. Okay. I'll have to come back to get clothes for the pool party though" I said he nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We arrived at the zoo and were about to walk in when we heard someone yell out to Isaac. Isaac and I turned to see a dirty blonde guy, he was just a tad taller then Isaac.

"Hey Carter!" Isaac yelled. This Carter guy ran over to Isaac and jumped into his arm
Hugging him.

Maybe I was right about Isaac liking boys.

The two pulled out of the embrace and turned to me now.

"Bailey this is my friend Carter" Isaac introduced. I smiled and waved

"Well I could have invited my friend too if I knew you would have one" I said

"What are you talking about babe. You don't have any other friends but me" Isaac smirked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jaces POV-

I have been planning out how I was going to place my game piece into my game. My plan was genius, most of the player apparently would string their game pieces along.

I'm going for the direct approach. I'm not going to say anything, I'm not going to try and get them to like me. I'm just gonna go straight up to her and kiss her in front of everyone then walk away.

Ben planned this pool party for all the players to bring at least one girl they plan to make a game piece. I'm going alone, but hey at least I'm going.

I know who one of my game pieces will be but I have no idea who I will make my second one.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as I was leaving out the door. I huffed and turned to face her

"Obviously outside" I had this thing with sarcasm, I do it a lot.

"You want grounded?" my mom snapped at me, I rolled my eyes

"I'm pretty sure I'm always grounded mom, you know because of that thing called gravity" she started walking toward me and she swung her hand playfully at my face. I just ran out the door to my car. My moms cool but it would be better if she wasn't always working.

I got in my car and followed the directions Ben sent me. I ended up at this huge house. I just stared at how big it was.

I parked my car next to a couple other cars. I got out and made my way to the front door. I knocked a couple times, no answer. I started to walk back to my car, maybe I messed up while following the directions or something.

"Jace" I turned to see Someone coming around the side of the house, it was dark so couldn't really see who it was

"Yeah?" I answered

"The pools back here" as I walked closer the lighting hit the guys face to reveal that it was Luke.

I followed him to the back were an underground pool was there with lights inside and torches around the yard to light up everything. I noticed a hot blonde girl sitting on a blonde guys lap. He had his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek as she was laughing.

"Jace! Yo!" Ben greeted with a grin as he came to me. I saw Sophie sitting in a chair beside the blonde couple. "Okay Jace, this is Nick an original player and McKinsey one of winner of the first virginity games. This is also her house" Ben explained.

"Cool" I said

"And guys this is Jace. My replacement" Nick seemed to look me over like he was scanning for something wrong with me. He then nodded

"Sup" was all he said

"Where's everyone at?" I asked seeing that only Ben, Sophie, McKinsey and Nick were here. I looked around for Luke.. Well he was here.

"Issac and Carter are on their way" Ben answered. Well they need to hurry up so we can this show on the road.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter was kinda boring the next one will be better promise. What are you guys thinking? Oh nick and McKinsey made an appearance so yes they are still together.

Wonder when Dana and Zack will make appearances?;)

Comment vote and fan me?

The characters that are up on twitter and Instagram are

-Jace
-Mari
-carter(how he looks in this book now)

Another character is going up

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 860 17
*Sequel to A Boarding School For Boys... I'm A Girl* "Jonas listen to me. We'll run away if we need to or we can just lie. I love you and I don't wa...
2.6M 68.5K 27
"I will never love you, Amy. We were forced upon each other but I will never love you" Jace said, coldly. Amy Smith was forced to marry the player J...
53.3K 1.8K 27
Money. Power. Passion. The deadly trio was all that James had aspired to be. Tired of being in everyone else's shadow, he thought stepping out and...
5.1K 178 28
Starrs back and unable control the fact that she wants to be with other guys but also wants to be with Ahmad so she snaps out of it for her son. But...