Into An Another World

By senju2hell

A girl named Alice Scott just entered a new school ,cause she heard that her old friend is going there too... More

My first day of trouble ...
The big disaster
The friends of my life
Welcome to the life of ANIME
~~Alan Shop~~
~~Suzan Roberts~~
~~Kevin Benjamin~~
~~Nicole Adriana~~
~~Justin Temberlake~~
~~Emma Ross~~
~~Ace Avoucado~~
~~Scarlet Kristoph~~
~~Noah Evens~~
~~Alice Scott~~
The two new guys
The secret
My Little Angel
I'm A Neko !!!
what just happened ?
Hello !!

What Is Not Expected

6 1 0
By senju2hell

Two days had passed and I'm still a Neko ...We all woke up early ,brushed our teeth ,ate our breakfast, wore anything nice or cool in our closet and rushed to school, but Scarlet and I decided to walk to school while the others went by a lemozine cause they were a lot to put in a car ...we ran out the house after they left in a few minutes ....

"Scar ...what will my boy name will be ?"

"Let's see ..Mike ?"

"No"

"Haru?"

"Same ..no"

"Ash"

"Deffently no !"

"Tyler or skyler"

"Scar I need cute names for a boy not a bad boys one !!"

"Fine ..how about Yuki ?"

"I love it !! I just need a family name now ...kurunekei ?"

"Maybe ...Yuki Kurunekei ...it sounds like it's not made up "

"Let's just go ..."

Then we walked out of the house and walked down the side walk ,Leloush had told us to walk down the side walk to the right and we'll be there ,and here we are infront of "Hisaya high "

"Cool name for a school" -alice (yuki)

"Yeah ,but we hav't to hurry ...the bell just rang !!" -scarlet

"What !! I can't be late for school !! I never been late for school !! " -yuki (alice)

"Never ...?" -scarlet

"Okay once, when I was in forth grade when I meet u ..." -yuki

"I remember that ,u came in running and it was the third period ...then both of us got detention" -scarlet

"Yeah cause I got late and u bet up a boy in recess cause he called u doll" -yuki

"What are we doing here talking while the class just begun !!" -scar

"Want to make a little competition ?" -yuki

"Yeah and who wins get 20 bucks " -scar

"I climb up the tree and get into class from the window while u get up the stairs ..."

"What !!"

"Ready .set .go !!"

Then Scarlet went into the school running as I bounced onto a branch and then to another as I finally reached the window and jumped in as Scarlet just opened the door ..

"Ha ha I win !!" I said when I triped from something and fell on my face "aw .." then I quickly got up and sat in any seat ..

"U there who u think u are to come from the window !!" The teacher yelled

"What do I look ...a cat .." then the teach walked up to me

"And who u might be ?" He asked as he glared at me

"Uh ...yuki...yuki kurunekei" I said scared he was just glaring at me in a wicked way ...

"So kurunekei ..detention for u and and your little girlfriend ..." I opened my eyes wide as he just said 'detention' then the class begun ..

"So first let me intruduce myself I'm Shizou Hilia ,as your teacher in everything from now on...so every one who is new please raise his hand ..."

Me ,Scarlet ,Noah ,Kevin ,Alan ,Nicole ,Suzan ,Neko and Ace raised our hands ...the teach looked surprised ...

"So let's start with the boy in brown .." -shizou (teacher)

"Oh me" he stood up "I'm Noah Evens ,I was in E.U.S as the English united schools ..." then he sat down ..

"What that's all..so let's continue to the lovely lady behind him .." -shizou

"I-I'm Suzan R-Roberts I was too in E.U.S ...I hope everyone would like me to be there friend .." she said trembling then sat down ..

"That was nice of u Suzan and the guy that is reading the book" -teach

He stood up still glued to the book he is reading in and said "I'm Alan Shop ,I was in the E.U.S I really don't care if I make friends or not ..so It's your choice" then he sat down ..

"Wow is he always like that ?" -teach

"Yeah he is ...oh let me introduce myself ..I'm Kevin Benjamin I was in E.U.S and I hope everyone has a great time in school ..."

"Wow that was pretty nice ..now to the cat guy..." -teach

"Don't call me cat guy ...I'm Neko himimekei ,My master send me to school so it's my first year being here .."

"And this is the first time I ever teach a cat ..to the blondy.." -shizou

"I'm Nicole Adriana ,I was in the E.U.S and I would like everyone to be my friend .." then sat down in a girly way ..

"Ok ,next to the red haired guy ..."-shizou

"I'm Ace Avoucado I was in the E.U.S and I hope really do hope that no one makes fun of my last name cause it's a fruit.. "

"Ok that was kinda nice ...next to the girl that smashed the door open .."

"I'm Scarlet kristoph I was in the E.U.S and no one try to bother my friend !!" Then sat down angry

"That was scary ..and last but not least Mr. Kurunekei in the back .."

" I'm Yuki Kurunekei I was in the E.U.S and now I'm here..."

"That's it, no 'I hope Mister Hilia will exept me in his class' fine ok ..."

"I bet that she exepts u first..." -noah

"Stop joking and it's a 'he' ..."

"No it's a she ...oh I forgot that Yuki didn't tell u that he was a girl .." he said smirking as I made an X sign with my hands ,he smirked as the teacher was trying to figure out what he said..

"What do u meen as he was a girl ?" Shizou turned his head to meet my eyes ...

"That's enough now Noah !!" Scarlet jumped up and slammed her hands onto the desk

"What ..I just wanted to tell him the truth ..." he said turning his head to Scar and smiled evily..

"U didn't answer me young man ..." the teacher said angry

"Let's say yuki broke a rule between N-..." I got up and stuffed a peice of paper in his mouth...

"Let's talk outside" I said to the teacher as I pulled him outside and then we slammed the door behind us ...as everyone in class was wispering ...

Outside the class room

"Tell me what your friend was taking about ..." he crosed his hands as I told him almost everything ...

Inside the class room

Scarlet got up to Noah ..

"What did I tell u !! Enough was enough !!" -Scarlet

"What your talking about ? I didn't do anything .." he said all innocent

"Don't act like u don't know !!" -Scarlet

"The teach got to know Scarlet ..." -kevin

"Yeah ,he will know now or then " -Alan

"Will someone help me here Nicole gone mad cause the teacher just said that her intodruce was only 'ok' " -Ace

"Look I don't want anyone to mess with me now or I'll throw him from the window !!" -Nicole

"Calm down ! It was from the past u can't change it !!" -Neko

"Yeah ,Neko's r-right..." -suzan

"Get the hold of your self !!" -ace

"No !!" -nicole

"Noah one more chance ..if u tell something that don't want to be spilled ..yor dead !!" -scarlet

"Fuck off bitch !!" -noah

"What did u just call me !? A bitch !! Your gona pay for that !!" Then she took some book from someones desk and hit it on Noah's face ,but he got something bigger ,he got a backpack (dora's back pack) and threw it but Scarlet moved her head that's when the door opened and it got into Mr. Hilia's face that made him burst with anger ...

"Who threw that !!" -teach

All fingers was on Noah ,but he got out of his seat and ran out of the class that made the teacher follow him and I laughed at how they looked when someone accidently pulled my tail I moaned in pain when all the class girls looked at me in awe and started chassing me ...I ran to the schools garden when they were still chasing me ...then I bumbed into Justin...

"Aw ..wait Alice? What are u doing out of class running? .."

"Might I ask u first .."

"I was going to the bathroom ..u ?"

"From them !! Help me please !!" Then I hid behind Justin and the girls was now ahead of us still looking for me ...

"I'm the popstar and u get all the fans !? So not fair..." he said pouting ...

"At all thank u for hidding me " -I said relieved when I saw a food machine slam on the ground infront of us that made me jump onto Justin's head ...I saw Mr. Shizou running after dancing Noah and every hit Shizou made he missed him...

"Watch out maniack !!" I said tossing my hand to a fist into the air ....

Then the bell rang I got off Justins head and went to class slowly watching out for those girls then I got into the hall when some one grabbed my arm into a small ally that was dark I kept walking in fear what will come next till I reached a small door it looked burned and old I opened it slowly preparing myself to discover and found nothing only pitch black till I saw a small cake on a fish I went to it and bend down it had a paper on it ,it read {eat me} ..great now I'm Alice in wonderland ... I thought looking at the peice of cake ..

"Who ever's there I'm not going to eat the cake ,know why ? Cause I don't want to turn into a gaint nor a lepercaun !!" I said loudly as echoes filled the room till I looked at it ,it looked delicious but I was afraid what will happen if I did eat it ... I finally made up my mind ,I took a big peice out of it and waited but nothing happened I sighed in relief as another door glowed infront of me what ? Are we now playing magic show ...

I walked up to it to find myself infront of a mirror I WAS A GIRL AGAIN !!! But wearing a blue dress with a white apron on it ..I looked at my reflection confused how did I get into this ? As I saw a bottle behind me it had on it a paper just like the cake but it was half torn ,it only had letters that were T.F.M.L -P.H.S.A what did they mean ? And from the back they had words {deep .liabary. find .book} then I took the bottle and putted it in a pocked of the apron I felt something cold on my neck I placed my hand to touch something like a necklace ,it had a key ! What did just happen ? I'm playing a game or I'm Nancy Drew ? I first found a cake that said eat me and a magic door poped infront of me and turned suddenly to a girl with a dress pluse to a bottle with misterious writtings ...what happens next ...

"Please let this stop !! I'm just confused ...why me ?" I shouted in the darkness and fell with my dress like a flower on the floor and I started to cry ...

"I just want to go home ..." I said removing my tears by my hand and got up looked at the mirror that was shinning I walked to it and touched it and it started swallowing me and I fell in it I found myself still falling ...till I landed on a large leaf and then landed on the ground ...I looked around to see everything huge ...

"Great !! I'm in wonderland ..." then I got up and walked through the tall grass I got to a yellow track ..

"Wait I'm not in wonderland ...yellow road...I'm in the great wizard of OZ ...cool !!" Then I walked happily on the road and got to a small house ..I walked in and saw three plates of porage ...

"No ...wait the three bears with goldylocks ..too hot ..too cold and normal.. not in your dreams .." then I walked out of the house and kept walking till a wolf got infront of me ...

"Huh ? Red ridding hode...not today wolf not in the mood ..." then I walked ahead to see a glass shoe on the ground ..

"Cindrella ,serious ?" then I broke the shoe with my foot by jumping on it and kept walking till I saw seven small men ..

"Snow white ? Sorry I won't live with small men .." and I kept walking and walking down the road till I saw a lake and some geese ...

"Swamp princess ,I would really not turn into a goose .." I skiped the lake and kept walking ...till I got infront a tall old tower with a small window on the top of it ..

"Tall blond hair ..what was it's name ? Repunzul .." then I shook my head and walked away ,I looked at the ground and saw an arow in a tree ..

"What ? An arow..robin hood .." like always I walked away and saw a unicorn .."what ? But in which story there's a unicorn other than ...noooo I hate barbie !! Fuck off .." then I walked strait ahead to see a bunch of sheep .."marry and the little lamp ?" I said rising an eyebrow ..

Finally I started to hear rock music it was 'Sarcasm' I loved that song !! So I started to dance and twerl around till I got to a place when the music got louder and louder .. till it stopped and I looked through the bushes to see five boys sitting on a large table having a tea party (that seemed like something else ,more like a fight) they looked like Madhatter that had red hair with a yellow eye and a orange one,Oz but with glasses that had black hair with blue eyes ,a bear with brown hair with brown eyes ,a vampire with purple hair and dark purple eyes ,and robin hood with blonde hair with green eyes.. I walked back a bit to bumb into someone with pink hair and dark pink eyes it was a pig from the three piglets ..(they all looked like normal Anime no ears or stuff) I started to scream as he covered my mouth with his hand ..

"Ssh..we won't hurt u .." he said gently next to my ear that made me blush ..So I bit his hand and ran away by pushing him on the ground but someone held me from behind and rose me up I turned my head to look in to different colored eyes ,it was that crazy guy !! He smiled at me as I was fighting in his hands ..then he sits me on a chair gently ..

To be continued

Sorry if there's any mistake ...

♡♥·♥♡♥♡♥·♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
41.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
161K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !