DNA (Zayn Malik) fanfiction

By Michael_CliffordLUV

Emma Grace never thought she would meet Zayn Malik or fall for him. She never really knew anything about one... More

DNA (Zayn Malik) fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 14

147 9 0
By Michael_CliffordLUV

Emma's POV

I walked out the hotel, with tears pouring out of my eyes as I stomped on the streets letting my feet take me anywhere.

After everything we've been through and all that has happened my life still seems like a living hell. Maybe I'm just overreacting. I'm not gonna let my attitude make me lose Zayn. I hate it though. I hate that I can't hate him. I hate that I love him. I hate that right when I go back I'm going to sink into his beauty and not give him the punishment that he deserves.

I walked along the streets of stupid New York...when are we going back home anyways. I stopped when I saw a club just around the corner of time square. I decided to step in as I saw many people stumbling over and dancing. I went to the VIP section since the managers had offered us one for privacy...i guess.

There were many celebrities in there that kept on saying Hi to me but I wasn't really in the mood to talk back to them. I sat in the corner of the bar taking a couple shots as I started to feel numb.

"Emma.." A familiar voice said to me.

"Oh hi Perrie." I said smiling at her.

She lid in the seat across from me resting her hands on the table. "What you doing here. I didn't expect you to be the type to go to clubs."

"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me." I chuckled taking another sip of my drink.

"How's Zayn."

I frowned at the thought of Zayn. Right when I was starting to feel good, she just happens to bring him in. "Fine."

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang with me and the girls sometime this week yah."

I smiled. "That would be nice."

"Cool. Well I'm gonna go back in the crowd." She waved goodbye and went back like she said she would.

I took another sip of my drink again finishing it off. I got up to get another drink but stopped when someone called my name.

"Emma."

I groaned. "What." I said flatly.

"It's me." someone said.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused with my eyes still closed. I opened them to see no other than Austin.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Can I?" He asked gesturing to the seat next to me.

"Sure."

"I'm sorry about earlier today...."

"Don't." I say shaking my head. "Don't say your sorry. It's Zayn who should be sorry. I don't get why he acts the way-well he's jealous that I hang out with you but he should trust me. I hate when people lie to me so why would I do it to somebody else and Zayn knows that. I'm not a hypocrite."

"Maybe he's just scared he will lose you. I would be. Your a beautiful girl."

Austin said. I blushed at his comment but then stopped when I realized what he was doing.

"Austin we ca...." I stopped when Austin connected his lips to mine roughly. I stood there frozen not moving as he moved his lips across mine. He opened out his tongue asking for entrance but I didn't give it to him. I pushed him off me looking at him with tears in my eyes. "Austin."

"Why." Someone sobbed. My heart clenched when I saw the person in front of me.

"Zayn it's not what it looks like-''

"It's not what it looks like. Really." Tears fell out of his rapidly. "I knew it. I was so afraid that you were going to leave after I did all this for you. You got your fame and you got him."

"Zayn."

"Don't. I knew you had feelings for him I just thought I was being stupid because I believed Emma Grace would never do anything to hurt me...."

"Zayn p-please."

"I guess I was wrong." Zayn said before walking out.

I cried, tears falling do fast out of my eyes not even my hands can stop them from flooding even more.

I looked up at Austin who sat there with his head down as if he was about to get scolded from his mother.

"Emma I'm..."

"Save it!" I yelled standing up. "A-are y-you happy n-now." I said. I felt a punch in my chest that just wouldn't stop. "You got what you wanted!" I yelled at him then ran out of the club with tears still flooding my eyes making almost everything blurry. Paparazzi were everywhere flashing lights making it harder for me to see. But i wasn't going to stop. I needed to find Zayn. I need him more than anything. I need to explain to him.

When I finally found my way to the hotel I ran through the doors pass the guards, and ran into my room.

Right when I was about to find Zayn a chest bumps in my way. "I'm sorry-"

"How could you." I looked up to see Liam standing in front of me. He looked so mad and hurt. Because of me. I looked behind him and saw the rest of the boys behind him. Niall was crying. Louis was emotionless as he looked at me and Harry was holding Niall kissing him on his forehead calming him down.

"I-I d-didn't mean to A-Austin k-k-kissed m-me." I cried defending myself.

"Did you tell Zayn?" He asked.

"He wouldn't listen." I sobbed.

"This is the first time I've seen Zayn this happy before Emma. He's really heartbroken, he's been crying for almost an hour." Liam sighed rubbing his hand through his hair.

"I-I-I didn't mean for this to happen I s-s-s-swear." I cried. It hurt so much it felt like I couldn't stand up. My knees began to wobble.

"I believe you." Liam said putting his hands on my shoulders. "I think you should talk to him."

"He's not going to listen." I said wiping my tears off my puffy cheeks.

"He will." He said full of hope.

He's right. Maybe he will. I nodded my head sighing. "Okay."

Liam smiled slightly as I walked upstairs to Zayns room. I heard sobs from Zayns room and my heart shattered. I did this to Zayn. If I hadn't gone to that stupid club I wouldn't be in this position. I knocked on Zayns door.

"Zayn. Please let me in." I cried. I heard shuffling through the room almost as if he was getting off his bed. I could almost hear his presence at the door.

"No!! Get away!" He yelled.

"No." I said back quickly. "I'm not leaving. Open the damn door!!" I yelled back. I could almost hear Zayn flinch on the other side of the door. I then heard him breathe out as I saw the doorknob. I small smile came on my face.

I was met with puffy red cheeks and glistening brown eyes staring at me. Just like me.

"Zayn. Hear me out please." I said as tears started to fall silently down my cheeks.

Zayns face softened. He sniffed. "Okay." We walked over to his bed and I say down in the middle, crossing one leg over the other. Zayn was in front of me. "Explain." He snapped at me.

I flinched. I wiped away my tears furiously. "Austin kissed me first. I didn't know that was going to happen. Zayn I'm so so so so so so so sorry. I shouldn't have left. We could have worked it out a better way but me being the idiot I decided to leave. I'm scared that you would leave me and you don't trust me...Im just sorry." I sobbed.

"Emma I believe you. But I can't right now. I think we should take a break. Maybe it wasn't right. I don't want to end up on another roller coaster. I just want peace." He cried. My heart shattered at his words. Why is he doing this to me. Doesn't he know I'm already broken. I can't lose him. I knew this was gonna happen but I was to naïve to believe it.

"Didn't we already take a break."

"Emma..."

"Why? I thought you loved me. Are you that jealous. Do you not trust me. You said that you would never leave me."

"I'm trying not to break you-

"YOU ARE BREAKING ME RIGHT NOW BY BREAKING UP WITH ME. DO YOU THINK I WAS REALLY HAPPY BEFORE I MET YOU. YAH I HAD MY LAUGHS AT TIMES AND YES I WAS FREE FROM MY FATHER BUT I WAS STILL ALONE AND BROKEN!!! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO MAKE ME HAPPY! SOMEONE WHO HAD FINALLY FIXED ME JUST TO BREAK MY HEART!" I yelled. Zayn flinched frightened. I don't think I have ever been that mad before in my life. Or hurt.

"I'm sorry." Zayn cried.

"Zayn please." I sobbed furiously. Everything was so blurry. I would wipe the tears off but more is just gonna come out.

"Goodbye-"

"Don't say that!" I snapped. "Anytime someone says that someone ends up leaving me. But it seems like that had already happened-

"Emma pl-

"Don't." I said putting my hand up. "You already made up your mind" I said. I got up off the bed and opened the door slamming it when I left. I can't believe this is happening to me. It's like I can never find love or happiness. What's the whole point of living when nothing good ever happens. I walked over to my room opening it and slamming the door closed ruffly. I plopped on my bed sobbing even more.

*************************************

I woke up sniffling and freezing. I hope I don't have a cold. I don't think I can handle that. My face was still red and puffy from yesterday considering I cried myself to sleep. I walked over to the mirror staring at me.

Was I to ugly?

Was I not good enough?

Was I just a toy to play with?

So many things flooded my mind. I can't cry anymore. Liam told me we are doing a charity event and I can't look like I was just crying. I put my hair in a messy bun putting on some jeans and one of Zayns t-shirts that he had once bought me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got out if my room and went to the kitchen. Harry was at the kitchen cooking pancakes and bacons while watching the news.

"Morning Harry." I smiled softly.

He turned around as he held out a plate of bacon for me. I shook my head telling him I wasn't hungry. He frowned but continued to cook.

"So how's Niall. I felt bad about making Niall cry."

"You didn't make him cry. It wasn't your fault about what happened."

"I just feel bad that's all." I said helping him with the pancakes.

"Well he's fine. He slept in my bed last night saying that he didn't feel like sleeping alone. Don't worry. Nialls always like that. He just cares a lot and he's the baby apart of the family so....yah." Harry said blushing. I couldn't help but think something was going on between the two.

"I think he fancies you." I grinned.

Harry flushed. "I don't know what's going on between us. I've liked him ever since X factor but I don't know yet."

"Don't worry Harry. You probably have a better chance at love than I do."

"Everyone deserves love."

"Thanks Harry. I'm going to go wake up everybody."

"No I'll do it. I don't think you want to see Zayn." Harry said walking off turning off the stove.

When all the boys were ready and had there breakfast, we walked to the car and drove off. I put in my headphones closing my eyes trying hard to avoids Zayns gaze. The whole car was quiet. It was so uncomfortable.

It's like Zayn and I's incident not only broke me, but everyone else in the room.

I was relieved to finally get to the charity event.

I think I know what I'm going to do after this. This will bring me at peace and everyone else.

One finally goodbye

AN: Hi yeah. I know this is sad sorta. I'm tired.

Yawn

Hopefully they will work it out.

Wait I make that decision. Lol!!!!

See his tired I am.

KK BYE!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxox oxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
68.2K 846 30
Falling in love doesn't just happen, especially when you're the Princess of England, but it's a different story when Elizabeth meets Niall Horan. It'...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...