Stalker || Soonhoon

By ApricotJunya

Woozi: Hi. Hoshi: Who is this? Woozi: Your future. Hoshi: HA HA, not funny Woozi: It will happen. Hoshi: No s... More

Chapter-00
Chapter-01 (re-writing)
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Not An Update
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Special story
special?

Chapter-06

2.2K 119 19
By ApricotJunya

System:Woozi entered the chat room

System:Hoshi entered the chat room

Woozi: I'm angry at you.

Hoshi: Why?

Woozi: You should know it very well yourself, Mr Kwon.

Hoshi: What? What did i do?

Woozi: Seungcheol hyung told me you hung out with Minghao today cause Jun hyung was away. I'm angry.

Hoshi: So you're jealous? Wait, i'm not with Minghao today.

Woozi:

Woozi: Minghao post it on his twitter. You traitor, two timer, cheater.

Hoshi: Chill. I was hanging out with Minhao cause Jun was away, PLUS the both of us and Chan needs to think of a choreography for the competition next week.

Woozi: Should i belive you? Or not.

Hoshi: You should.

Woozi: But promise me you won't get tooooo close to Minghao.

Hoshi: Minghao already have Jun. And yes i promise you.

Woozi: I knew that. You better keep your promise.

Hoshi: I'm the lonely one. Seungcheol have Jeonghan and Joshua is chasing Jeonghan. Seungkwan have Vernon. Wonwoo Have Mingyu and so on.

Woozi: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hoshi: No, I know what you're thinking. No and No.

Woozi: You very very no fun.

Hoshi: I very more fun than you.

Woozi: Stahp it, we are sounding like Seungkwan ang Mingyu.

Hoshi: Diva boo on the roll.

System:Woozi left the chat room.

Hoshi: Maybe I'm starting to have feelings for you. Even though i do not know who you are.

System:Hoshi left the chat room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 175 28
He would like so much his best friend to love him like he does, but his best friend only sees him as his little brother. What's more, he's just gone...
3K 101 5
『COMPLETED』 Don't worry. I won't be gone forever. ----- Seungkwan's boyfriend has been ignoring him lately, when Hansol moves back to America, Seungk...
87.5K 5.4K 19
Soups started following you Soups: hi! Smolchan: hello? Smolchan: who r u? Soups: ur future bf ;)
2.7K 218 18
where people have normally one or two mates in the world of omegavers...sunoo has six...it's so much complicated for now but you will understand afte...