The Original, Harry Potter Ye...

By LillyBlack123

I DON'T OWN THIS, ALL ORIGINAL IDEAS OF HARRY POTTER GO TO J.K. ROWLING!!!!!! COMPLETED!!!!!!! Lilly Black is... More

The Original, Harry Potter Year 2
1. The Worst Birthday
2. Dobby's Warning
3. The Burrow
4. At Flourish and Blotts
5. The Whomping Willow
6. Glideroy Lockhart
7. Mudbloods and Murmurs
8. The Deathday Party
9. The Writing on the Wall
10. The Rogue Bludger
11. The Dueling Club
12. The Polyjuice Potion
13. The Very Secret Diary
15. Aragog
16. The Chamber of Secrets
17. The Heir of Slytherin
18. Dobby's Reward

14. Cornelius Fudge

1.2K 36 4
By LillyBlack123

Lilly's POV
Quidditch was canceled today and I found my only friend petrified...

I looked out the window and Ron asked, "You knew this was going to happen?" I nodded and he yelled at me harshly, "Why didn't you stop her?" I said calmly, "I did, she said if it was meant to happen, it was. She understood complex thing that time is, if you interrupt anything that is a time fixed point, the future may change not for the better, for the bad and she knew it, that's why I didn't have any of you know." With a swish of my cloak I left. I went to Hogsmade for a butter beer, I needed a break...

I went to Hagrid's cabin and sat down with him and had tea. He said, "I know why your here." I nodded and Harry and Ron came, then Fudge and Dumbledore, and then Lucius...I wasn't invisible, I hugged Hagrid goodbye. A tear fell... I wiped it away and Harry and Ron went to follow the spiders. I on the other hand, went to the Headmaster's office. Dumbledore told me, I would be in charge of the castle if he is gone. I accepted it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 20.1K 63
SABAISM (noun) : The worship of stars. For centuries, people have looked up to the stars and became instantaneously bewitched due to the pinpricks o...
372K 12.2K 38
Medical Registered Trauma Doctor, Kaia Blanc is well known in her field, paid well, desired among many hospitals for being good at what she does at h...
34K 976 25
Will be explained in the story I do not claim the art or the characters in this book they belong to their respective owners except Zion. Also this i...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...