The Original, Harry Potter Ye...

By LillyBlack123

I DON'T OWN THIS, ALL ORIGINAL IDEAS OF HARRY POTTER GO TO J.K. ROWLING!!!!!! COMPLETED!!!!!!! Lilly Black is... More

The Original, Harry Potter Year 2
1. The Worst Birthday
2. Dobby's Warning
3. The Burrow
4. At Flourish and Blotts
5. The Whomping Willow
6. Glideroy Lockhart
7. Mudbloods and Murmurs
8. The Deathday Party
9. The Writing on the Wall
10. The Rogue Bludger
12. The Polyjuice Potion
13. The Very Secret Diary
14. Cornelius Fudge
15. Aragog
16. The Chamber of Secrets
17. The Heir of Slytherin
18. Dobby's Reward

11. The Dueling Club

1.2K 39 0
By LillyBlack123

Lilly's POV

Professor Lockhart was allowed to start a dueling club. I volunteered to assist him. What a better way to humiliate him in for the whole entire school. Best of my job so far. I smiled and everyone laughed when I blew him backwards... I smiled, until his other assistant, Snape's had a pair to duel. I chose Harry and Shape chose Draco... I said, "Beat him..."

He did, but he revealed his Parcel tongue... I shook my head and everyone inquired to me, "How did he do that?" I said, "Sometimes things are to remain a secret..." Goyle yelled, "You are supposed to save us, not leave us hanging..."

I left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.6K 58
"Happy birthday, sweetheart." Nineteen. Katsuki counts nineteen candles. His body no longer does his bidding, heavy with fatigue and the pain in h...
10.4M 318K 63
❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake date one another. [draco malfoy...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Boot Camp By Gina

Teen Fiction

27.3M 1M 34
After running away from her problems for four years - her inability to run a mile ironically being one of them - Whitney Carmichael knows a fitness c...