The Original, Harry Potter Ye...

By LillyBlack123

I DON'T OWN THIS, ALL ORIGINAL IDEAS OF HARRY POTTER GO TO J.K. ROWLING!!!!!! COMPLETED!!!!!!! Lilly Black is... More

The Original, Harry Potter Year 2
1. The Worst Birthday
2. Dobby's Warning
4. At Flourish and Blotts
5. The Whomping Willow
6. Glideroy Lockhart
7. Mudbloods and Murmurs
8. The Deathday Party
9. The Writing on the Wall
10. The Rogue Bludger
11. The Dueling Club
12. The Polyjuice Potion
13. The Very Secret Diary
14. Cornelius Fudge
15. Aragog
16. The Chamber of Secrets
17. The Heir of Slytherin
18. Dobby's Reward

3. The Burrow

2.2K 47 3
By LillyBlack123

Lilly's POV

It was a bit fun.

We got their and it was hilarious seeing Vernon get pulled out of the window and onto the backyard. I smiled and flew with the boys to the Burrow. I have been staying with the Weasleys since Molly sent me a letter inviting me a few weeks before Hogwarts started. I accepted, and then, well we were at the Burrow...

She practically yelled, "Where have you been? You could have died, you could have been seen!" I said, "Molly, I was with them and I made sure they were alright. They were starving Harry and I couldn't use that much magic with them..." She nodded and thanked me. Then we had breakfast. I said, "I have one thing to do, but I will be back soon."

A few minutes later, I came back, flying down with my robe on fire... I landed in the front yard. I said, "That is the last time I get a letter from Romania and check up on Norberta..." The Weasleys came out and Molly said, "What happen?" I said, "The bloody Hungarian Horntail is what happened! I was checking up on Norbert and I got a letter from Charlie." I gave them the note and soon, we went to Diagon Alley. I left to get new books that came out in Flourish and Blotts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 321K 62
❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake date one another. [draco malfoy...
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
164K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
5.1M 151K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...