Falling For You... or you?

By awkward_trouble

Fem!Reader is best friends with Sebastian Stan and she visits him in NY, where she bumps into Chris Evans. (S... More

1- Surprise
2- Crush
4- Sebastian
5- On Set
6- Home
7- Game Night
8- Tabloids
9- Decisions
10- Massage

3- Lunch

819 26 2
By awkward_trouble

Once Seb left you walk to your room and check your phone. You had a few messages from Chris. You smile to yourself as you open them up.

Chris: ah so i did have the right purse!

Chris: anywho I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow?

Chris: I'm hoping you fell asleep or else... awkward

You laugh at his cuteness before replying.

You: Hey! So sorry I did fall asleep, long night. But yes, I'd love to go out for lunch. :)

You put your phone down and go take a nice relaxing shower. After you check to make sure if anyone is home you book it to your room and change.

You check your phone and chris said he would pick you up at 12 from Sebastian's apartment. You were almost ready, you just curled your hair and applied some chap stick before someone knocked on the door.

You happily swung it open to reveal chris standing there in a baseball cap.

"I'm liking the hat." You smile.

"You're a Red Sox fan?" He grinned.

"A bit, but don't get me wrong, I'm a Dodgers girl." You wink running to your room and grabbing your baseball cap and pulling it on.

"Okay okay." He laughs putting his hands up in defense. "Ready to go?"

"Yes." You smile grabbing your purse.

-
-

Chris had decided to take you to a small coffee shop for lunch which you agreed to. The conversation flowed easily which you were glad about considering how awkward you normally are. While Chris laughed you found yourself falling into a trance, he is such a perfect man. You guys fell into a comfortable silence as you ate.

"So, I'm staying in town longer than planned." You mentioned remembering.

"Oh really?" He grinned. "That's great."

"Yeah, I figured you'd miss me too much." You smiled teasingly.

"That's true, I'd be lost without you." He smirked.

You both couldn't hold it in and you burst out laughing causing people to look at you. After you calmed down a bit you continued your conversation.

"Do you come down to New York a lot?" Chris asks.

"Mostly for holidays, I come spend them with Sebastian." You shrug.

"What about your family?" Chris asked.

You physically tensed up and he noticed. You could tell he wanted to take it back but it was too late. "We aren't really close." You took a sip of your coffee looking anywhere but at chris.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry, I didn't know." He reached out to take your hand.

"I know." You gave his hand a small squeeze . "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't really talk about it."

"I completely understand that." He smiled reassuringly. "Hey, Do you want to get out of here?" He asks.

"Wow chris, Take me to dinner first." You wink trying to lighten the mood.

He laughs, "Trust me, I will." He takes your hand leading you out of the small shop you were in. He pulls you in closer to his body when he sees that you shiver. You mentally high five yourself for forgetting to bring a coat.

"So you didn't have to film today?" You ask.

"Nah, Seb and I already did most of our scenes together, he has a few of his own. " he explained.

"Well good, I get you all to myself today." You smile up at him.

"That you do." He smiles back pulling you into his side.

-
-

You sat on the couch smiling as you replayed your day with Chris. Maybe that old crush you used to have on Captain America is still there. Chris invited you out to dinner tonight but you said no knowing that Seb would be tired and you had to be there to make sure he eats.

"I'm home!" Seb announces when he walks into the apartment.

"Hey Baz!" You grin at him from the couch. "Long day?"

"Terribly long." He pouts and throws himself onto the couch laying his head on your lap.

"I made dinner." You smile down at him, running your fingers through his hair.

He opens his eyes smiling at you. "You are the best."

"I know." You tease flipping your hair over you shoulder.

"No really, you are literally the best." His hand reaches up and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Oh, thanks Baz." You smile. "You're not so bad yourself." You tease as you continue to run your hand through his hair knowing it relaxes him.

"How was your day?" Seb asks closing his eyes.

"It was cool, I went out with Chris for lunch and we just hung out." You felt Seb tense, before you questioned it he relaxed and mumbled a quick cool as he sat up pulling away from you.

"Want me to get dinner started?" You ask confused.

"Sure, but I mean if you have plans you don't have to stay." He shrugged walking towards the kitchen.

"I don't, are you okay Baz? You're acting weird." You follow him into the kitchen placing a hand on his shoulder trying to get him to look at you.

"I'm fine." He shrugged your hand off grabbing a beer from the fridge and taking a long drink. You wince at the coldness you're receiving from him.

"Baz, don't be like this." You sniffled wrapping your arms around his waist. "I don't like it when you push me away."

You felt him relax as you snuggled your face deeper into his back. "Please?"

He sighed. "I'm sorry." He turned around pulled you into his chest. His hand cupped your cheek and he pressed a kiss to your forehead. He mumbled another apology as his thumb wiped a tear that managed to escape your eye.

"I'm sorry, It's just- it's been a long day." His smile is sad but you don't push it.

You nod and pull away as you set up the table for dinner. "Does it bother you that I went out with chris?" You basically whisper.

Seb looked like he was debating his answer, but he eventually answered. "Yes."

"Why? Is it because it's weird since he's your friend?" You sat down and he followed.

He looked at you incredulously, "sure."

"I don't want you to feel like I'm gonna leave you for him, we are just friends, But you are my best friend. No one can replace you, okay?" You take his hand in yours and gently caress it.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Okay, I believe you."

"Thank you, now please, never pull away again."

"I know, I'm sorry." He sends another apologetic smile before digging in.

You accepted his answer but you still felt like there was something you were missing.

-
-
Heyoo part 3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 7.3K 25
You and Sebastian Stan became best friends years ago, on the set of the first Captain America movie, and you couldn't be happier that you had found s...
111K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
183K 2.7K 27
A Bucky Barnes and Sebastian Stan fanfiction collection (though most of the stories are centered around Bucky Barnes). Happy reading! 📚📖📚📖📚📖📚 ...