My Possessive Seme

By MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... More

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Finished Debate

1K 34 25
By MercedesLashanti

(Quick warning: Lemon (finally) and long ass chapter!)

"Hey Naruto!" I jerked my head away from my locker towards the voice that called my name. It was Kiba and he was walking witrh Gaara who seemed on edge. "Can you come with us to the public library right now?"

I finished tucking my textbook into my backpack but watched them approach me slowly. My brows furrowed and I was about to say yes but remembered what Sasuke said this morning. Should I wait until he gets here or should I meet him at the house? He actually said during lunch that he'd visit his house before coming to mine so that should give us enough time... "Uh... yeah, that's fine. Let's make it quick though."

"Thanks Naru." I closed my locker and walked beside Kiba to the exit. I slung my bag onto my shoulders as we stepped outside.

Then the question I should've asked a long time ago popped into my head. "Why are we all going to the library?" If they need to return a book, they don't have to go inside, they'd just have to slide it into the slot. And if they want a book, they just need to go to the machine then swipe the book and their ID card.

Kiba cleared his throat, "Remember about last week, when we saw a bruise on Gaara?" My eyes narrowed but I nodded after casting a glance at him. "Well, he lied. It wasn't a failed sex act, it was some bullies."

"Bullies, why didn't you tell us sooner?"

I looked at Gaara who didn't say a word and was staring at his hands. "Yep, he's an complete moron so we are going with him from now on to make sure they don't bother him anymore." We exited school grounds and were now walking towards the old building.

We kept walking in silence but the tension began to kill me, "What all have they done to you?" He stiffened but continued with his pace. Kiba seemed interested in the answer as well but kept putting one foot after the other. When I realized that he didn't plan to answer me, I asked him again in a harsher tone. "What did they do to you?"

He shivered but gave a bitter laugh, "You remind me of Neji when you sound like that." I didn't ease up my glare as his smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

"I'm waiting for my answer Gaara, I don't want to have to call Neji."

He winced but sighed, "I just have a few bruises, that's all."

"Where?"

His pained eyes glanced at mine before darting away, "On my chest and back." I had to strain but I definitely heard him.

"Show me." To say I was annoyed with him was an understatement, he hid this from me, from us! We're his best friends yet he didn't tell us that he was being bullied for going to an old library. He didn't make a move to comply so I demanded it in a menacing voice. "Show me Gaara!"

"What the hell is your problem? Do you really think I'm gonna lift my shirt in public?" He suddenly shouted at me.

I scoffed, "Quit acting like a girl, you don't have tits remember? You're a male."

He glared at the ground and mumbled, "There's such thing as man boobs."

Kiba, the moron he is gave a chuckle but I was fed up with his bull. "Gaara!"

"Okay! Damn. I'll show you at your house."

My brows creased, "My house? Why?" It's bad enough I have to deal with Temari and Shikamaru fighting.

He began to fidget as we neared the library and became visibly nervous. "I'll tell you later let's just do this quickly." With that said, he speed walked with us scurrying to catch up.

We were some yards away from the entrance when I noticed a group of about six guys sitting at one of the outdoor tables. They all wore baggy jeans that barely served their purpose with some loose T-shirts and bronzing chains. They looked like wannabe thugs sort of or like they belonged in a mini-gang. When I finished observing them, I noticed one of them pointing in our direction. Gaara must've noticed because he broke out into a jog to get to the entry.

The group saw this too and began to run in our direction before blocking our way. Gaara halted immediately and took a few steps back, fear evident in his eyes. Kiba took Gaara's place in front of the crowd, "If I'm guessing correctly, you are the guys that have been messing with Gaara, right?"

They snickered and a guy with white hair that wore glasses came to the front. (We all know who the asshole is.😑) "You are indeed correct." Fury began to pulse through me knowing that they put so much anxiety into Gaara. He is so tough and stubborn but to think that they almost broke him nearly made me cry from anger. I held it in though, because I don't want to start a fight when I need to be home soon.

I noticed Kiba balling his fists and his jaw clenching repeatedly. I put a hand on his shoulder but felt my scars deepen and knew that my eyes were already changing color. I knew Kiba would reach his breaking point and flip the fuck out without giving a second thought of consequences. Our consequence would be suspension if they attended our school as well. I would kick their ass without regret nor hesitation but I want to try my best to get at least a good attendance. Since most if not all the times I've been absent was because of Sasuke...

With that thought in mind, I need to hurry so he doesn't consider reverting back to the sex crazed boyfriend who'd make me miss school. "As much as I'd love to make your asses grass for touching him, we have somewhere to go and places to be. If I didn't have responsibilities, you'd have a bloody nose by now." I grabbed both of their shoulders and began to drag them around the group only for our path to be blocked. "Move out of my fucking way dipshit!"

One of the guys stood in front of us with a crooked-toothed smile on his face. "You really think we'd let this twink through here? He's gay and it's revolting. Just having him in my presence makes m-," He didn't get to finish because my fist made contact with his jaw. Damn that stings. He stumbled back and fell then held his face. "You fucking cunt!"

"You've got it all wrong, you're the real pussy here." I stroked my knuckles and glared at the jackass lying on the ground, groaning in pain. I made a move to continue beating the shit out of him but Gaara's grip on my arm made me stop. I was about to question him but his expression told me everything. My body stayed still but finally gave in, "Fine, come on."

I heard a snort, "You really think we're gonna let you get away after pulling that stunt? Are you a retard?" I turned to four eyes and glared.

"If I'm a retard for believing so... then yes, yes I am." The pain in my right hand began to slowly fade but continued to throb.

His eyes narrowed on me, "You're close to crossing a line"

Kiba stepped up to him, barely inches apart. "Really? Well, you obviously have no idea how close I am to shoving my shoe up your ass for being homophobic. That way you'd get a taste of our lifestyle you prick."

The guy's eyebrows touched his hairline before creasing, "So you're a fag too huh?" He got impossibly closer while I fumed from where I stood, struggling not to go ballistic.

"Yup, a faggot. A gay fairy." They glared at each other before Kiba lashed out and punched him in the eye. The weakling fell on the floor and hissed. "You're more of a bitch than me. Pathetic, I hope you're not the leader." I smirked. Kiba inspected his hand before shaking off the pain. "You have a hard ass head, must be why you're a complete dumbass that didn't know how to take a hint and back up when you're about to get your ass handed to you."

I snickered, "That's it. I was planning to only get the redhead and blondie but I've changed my mind. Get them!" After he said that, the other wusses I've paid no attention to came charging at us.

"Gaara, go call Sakura!" I saw him nod at the corner of my eye and run around to the library doors. He wasn't really the fighting type but would call for backup in case if one of us got into a fight. Sakura would mostly be the one we called for since she's stronger than all of us. I still can't begin to understand how a fragile looking, walking cotton candy stick is stronger than Neji. Suddenly, a guy with freckles and fake gold teeth came up and swung at me. I really hope they don't go to our school...

(30 mins later)

"I'm gonna kick your ass later."

"Oh really?"

"Yes I am."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're maybe not gonna be able to come to college with me after we agreed on trying to attend school more often."

"That was my idea, I admit however, if someone is attacking a person I care about then I will put them in the hospital. Besides, you know I don't give a damn whether they're alive or not."

"I don't care if they're alive neither but I care if you go to college with me."

"I'll find way, don't worry about it."

"How am I not supposed to worry about it?!"

"Because Itachi can pull some strings for me. All I have to do is swing some booze in his face and he'll agree."

"That's not true, you make him sound like an alcoholic."

"It's the closest to the truth."

"Tch, whatever." The car parked and the garage began to close.

"Get out and go upstairs." Sasuke said in a harsh tone while getting out. I did what he said only because I wasn't going to stay inside the car. I followed him inside and quietly shut the door behind me. He walked with purpose towards and up the stairs but I dragged my feet slightly. He reached the top by the time I stood on the bottom step. "Naru, get up here now."

I pouted and said in a whiny voice, "You're gonna do something to me." My body didn't make a move to climb the stairs so Sasuke decided to come back down. My feet automatically backed away with each step he took until I bumped into the end of the couch.

"What did you expect? I said we'd continue our debate right?" I gave a nod but surrounded the couch, putting a little distance between us. "I'm going to finish it so what you can do, is you can either go upstairs by choice or by force."

I shuddered, "What's your way of finishing it?"

He grinned evilly and rounded the couch, matching my steps. "You'll see, it's something you want isn't it?"

My brows furrowed, "But I thought you sa-,".

"I don't believe you understood what I meant. Just because I asked Neji some questions doesn't mean I would practice what he does." I sagged in relief. "Yet."

I tensed up immediately, "What do you mean yet?"

"The 'yet' will turn into 'now' if you don't stop trying to prevent the inevitable. Come upstairs Naru." I bit my lip. I have homework but I'll fall asleep as soon as we're done. But... it's been so long. The thought of being fucked senseless sounds so appealing right now. It definitely would kill all of the stress from earlier. Especially since we haven't had sex in about a month, this time would feel amazing. I can imagine me on my back while he's thrusting into me while I'm clawing at his back or I'm being pounded into the mattress while using the pillow to muffle my screams or- "Naruto!"

I snapped out of my daydream and stared at Sasuke. "What?"

"You're drooling and have been out of it for about two minutes now." I quickly wiped away the spittle and blushed. He circled around the couch but I didn't avoid him this time. "You were thinking about different ways I could drive you crazy, correct?" I nodded. "What was one of those ways babe?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

My cheeks burned, "I-I can't say it." He went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Would you show me Naru?" His breath tickled my ear, making it twitch.

I began to pant and my eyes became hooded with the urge to let him do what he wanted. "Y-Yes."

"Do you want me?" He nuzzled my neck and I tilted my head to give him access while releasing a small moan. "I need an answer."

"Yes, I do." I whispered. My arms snaked back to wrap around his neck.

"Why were you fighting Naru?" I whimpered but didn't respond, arching into his warmth. His erection rested on my lower back and my mouth watered. His hand disappeared but then landed on my left butt cheek. I let out a surprised, embarrassing squeak. "Answer me."

I growled in frustration, "I told you earlier." I turned in his arms and cupped his face. "There were bullies and that's all you need to remember right now. Please just-," I stomped my foot like a child. "I'm desperate and thristy okay! Please."

He stared at me for a second before his face split into a wide smile. Then his lips landed on mine and we engaged into a heated kiss. I was greedy, willing to take anything I could. His hands roamed down my back before giving a my cheeks a squeeze. I stood on my tiptoes and locked my hands in his hair, making sure he wouldn't pull away from me.

His body pushed mine until I fell backwards on the sofa. Then he kneelt on the seat and his hands flashed to my zipper. I heard the satisfying zip but grabbed Sasuke and sat him beside me before mounting him. I gyrated my erection against his own for necessary friction. We both moaned at contact but I was too eager to go slow.

I tugged on his button and unzipped his pants before kneeling on the floor. "Narut-,". I lowered his boxers and grabbed his throbbing cock, admiring its thickness for a second. My eyes flashed to Sasuke's heated, and half-open ones. I ran my tongue against the bottom and watched him bite his lip. "Naru, don-,".

"Nope, you've tortured me enough. The tables have graciously turned." I didn't give him a chance to resist before I placed a feathered kiss on the head. It twitched and I gave a smirk. "You don't seem to protest much neither."

My tongue danced around his length, the top, the bottom, the tip, all over. "Stop teasing."

I abruptly stopped and feigned innocence. "Teasing?" He nodded and I let out a loud gasp. "I think I remember saying those exact words. Payback's a bitch huh?" His mouth opened to argue but so did mine and it closed around his thick girth.

He groaned as I worked my tongue and throat to accommodate his size. I haven't had much practice because he's always set on blowing me but I picked up some things from the couple of times I did and when he did.

My tongue slithered against the slit and his hips bucked. I inwardly smirked. Knew that would work. It was something he would do to me sometimes, it feels so good. "N-Naru, you need to stop babe." I ignored him and began to attempt deep-throating. "Naruto, I'm not k-kidding. I'm gonna cum." His hands tangled in my hair and were stuck between pushing away and pulling me close. "Naru! Stop!" Again I ignored him and managed to get nearly all of him into my mouth, relaxing my throat. "Wait!" His hands tugged on my hair and I tried to say 'ow' but his cock muffled it. Without warning, his hot, thick semen shot down my throat.

His groan was long and loud, plus his hands were tugging painfully at my hair but I didn't mind. I slowly removed him and swallowed his cum, marveling at how sweet and fruity it was. I smacked my lips a few times, "Have you been drinking pineapple juice?"

He panted but looked at me wearily. "Why... didn't you... stop?"

I felt some cum dripping from my mouth and my tongue darted out to catch it. Sasuke's eyes darkened when he watched me do that. "Because I needed payback. Think of this as your punishment for making me suffer all this time." Some of his white juice was still on his momentarily flaccid member so I leaned in and licked it.

He hissed and moved away, "Stop Naruto."

"But I didn't get it all see?" I tried again but he put his hands on my shoulders, stopping me from my goal. My eyes narrowed and I grabbed his hands, then pinned them to the seat.

"Na- oh my god." I licked the rest of the neglected cum and watched his body twitch. He gasped when my tongue darted over his slit. There wasn't any cum there, I just wanted to do it.

I decided to lick up all of my saliva too and when I was done, I leaned back, released his hands and admired my handiwork. "All gone." I gave a cheeky smile as he glared at me.

Next thing I knew, I was on my back with my arms restrained. "You shouldn't have done that."

I smiled, "You never answered my question." He cocked his head. "Have you been drinking pineapple juice?"

He chuckled, "I've had pineapples recently, yes."

"So you knew you were gonna get a BJ didn't you?" He smiled but didn't answer me and began to suck on my neck. "Sasuke, we need to go up-,".

"No we don't." His hands released my wrists and began to lift my shirt.

But what if Tema-,".

"Don't worry about it." The cold air hit my exposed nipples and made a shiver run over my body.

"But she might-,"

"No she won't." He insisted. His hands trailed lower and tugged at my pants while his mouth left my neck but landed on my right nipple.

"Ah!" My back arched but he held me down. My hands threaded into his hair as his tongue tweaked my nipples. "Mmm Sasuke, so good." I moaned and pulled him closer to me. "Please." I felt his smile, then he leaned back and removed my pants along with my boxers. Then he leaned down and flicked his tongue over my throbbing erection. "Ah! Please Sasuke, just use lube!"

"In a rush are we?"

I sat up and glared at him, "Just fuck me already bastard." He smirked but dug in his back pocket, pulling out a mini-tube. My mouth dropped open, "Why do you have lube in your pocket?"

He shrugged, "Thought we could've have a quickie at school. Does it matter where I got it from or do you want me to use it?"

I whimpered, "I'm sorry, please."

He grinned and began to apply some to him member but too slow for my liking. "Stop saying please so much."

I watched him as he went slower just to upset me before I exploded. "God damn it Sasuke! Give it here!" I snatched the tube from his hands and squirted the liquid onto my hand. It was a little warm, maybe from it being in his pocket all day. I set the bottle down and rubbed my hands together, then clasped my hands around his cock.

He moaned in agreeance as I sped up, making sure he was slick and ready. My mind drifted away as I heard his pants quicken but was dragged back to earth when he stopped my hand. "Are you trying to make me cum again?"

I blinked, "Obviously, what is sex for?"

He glared at my sarcasm, "Lay down." I did as he said and felt him separate my legs. A few seconds passed but then his gelled finger thrusted into my entrance.

"Ah! Sasuke what the hell?!" He didn't respond but began to stroke my inner walls, making me squirm and moan. After a few seconds it felt good, "Mmm more." Suddenly, another finger was harshly jammed into me and I jerked. My mouth opened to cuss him out but the pain melted into pleasure and a loud moan came out instead. My eyes closed as they slowly thrusted in and out of me, making my patience wither. "I've been ready, I want your cock now. Stop torturing me."

He snickered but removed his hand and his dick lined up against my entrance. "How do you want it Naru?"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and circled my arms around his neck. "Hard and fast."

He rocked his hips and I felt his member glide against my hole. "I'm not sure, maybe we should go nice and slow."

I whined and rubbed against him, "Sasuke please!" He stared at me for a second before slamming into me, making my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Ngh!" He didn't give me any time to adjust and started to pound into me. "Ha ha ha ah! Mmm!" I bit my lip and scratched his back. I heard him hiss but the scratches added fuel to the fire.

His hips slammed against mine, making me slide across the carpet a little. He grunted with each thrust. "Ngh! Sasuke." I whispered breathlessly. He slowed and sat up, making me think he was getting up. "No! Don't sto- ah!" He gripped my hips and plowed into me at a new angle. His cock was rubbing my insides deliciously, eliciting several moans.

Sasuke then abruptly stopped, pulling out. "Go bend over the counter."

My eyes widened and I looked over at the kitchen. "The counter?"

"Yup now go." He tapped my thigh.

"But we cook there Sasuke." He groaned in annoyance then picked me up after standing. "Sas-,". He set me on my feet and forcefully bent me over. "Wait! Can I-, ahhh! Fuck!" He was dead on my prostate, sending sparks through my shut eyelids. My knees buckled but he held me up and pounded into me once more. Each thrust was abusing my sweet spot, sending me into pure bliss.

Soon, I began to feel the swelling in my stomach. "Ngh Sasu I-I'm gonna cum!"

His hand wrapped around my erection and I shot up from the amount of pleasure. "Come then Naru." He seductively whispered in my ear, then sent me into my orgasm. A scream tore from my lips as I came violently, my back arching and fingers digging through his hair.

My body trembled and I prepared to fall but Sasuke caught me. I really thought I'd last longer... He picked me up and carried me to the sofa, sitting me on his lap. "Thanks." I panted but then looked at his throbbing erection. It was beginning to change color to an angry red. I bit my lip, considering taking him again, but already knew I needed to help him.

I got up on wobbly legs and tried to lay him down but he refused. "What are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes, "Checking your temperature. I'm not gonna leave you with blue balls dumbass."

"Don't start nothing you won't finish." His eyes narrowed on me as he hesitantly laid down.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it." I mocked him. He glared at me as I threw a leg over his waist. "I might be okay with one more." I mumbled, mostly to myself.

"If you start, don't ask me to stop, because I won't." I bit my lip again but gave him a small nod. Then I gripped his cock and slowly lowered myself onto it. We both moaned with satisfaction when he was in balls deep. I wiggled a little and he growled. Smirking, I raised and lowered my body on his rock hard shaft.

"Sasuke, stop growing." A strained smirk crossed his features. 

"What? Can't handle me?"

I glared, "Is that a challenge?"

"Indeed it is babe."

I fumed before lifting myself then turning around, impaling myself backwards. I threw my head back and whimpered, feeling it go deeper and stretch me out. "Fuck." I gasped out. "It's so big."

This time Sasuke let me get used to his girth, "Lean back babe." I slowly complied and rested my hands on his chest while putting my knees up. "I hope you can handle it cause like I said, I'm not stopping." With that short warning, he grabbed my hips and thrusted into me.

A scream fell of my lips and my head fell back. His thrusts were powerful and relentless, slamming into my hips. Smacking noises, grunts and screams filled the room. This angle gave him perfect access to my prostate. I used one hand to clench my hair. "Oh my go- fuck!" He sped up and pounded into me mercilessly. "Sasuke!"

I continuously rose and fell. My teeth were clenched and my legs were trying to close. "I can't take anymore! It's too much!"

He didn't stop but a dark chuckle left his mouth. "I warned you didn't I." I whimpered in response. "Okay then, it's your fault so take it." I let out a whine when his next thrust was unbelievably hard, causing my breathing to hitch.

The pleasure was overloading my senses and it all felt nostalgic. This happens every time we have sex, he pushes me past my limit... My hand dropped from my hair and landed on his chest like before. "Ah ngh! Slow- ngh! -down!" He didn't listen but continued to drive me insane. Tears began to build up, blurring my vision. "Sasuke! Too much!"

"I told you what would happen, yet you still set yourself up. So this is the consequences." I whimpered but continued to be driven to insanity. He shifted a little underneath me and applied more pressure to my prostate making a series of screams escape my mouth. The nut in my stomach began to build once more.

"S-Sasu! I'm gonna cum!" He held on and pummeled into me faster and harder than before, sending me over the edge. Another hoarse scream filled the room and Sasuke grunted his release. My cum splashed on my stomach as I collapsed on his chest. We both panted heavily, trying to revive our lungs.

His seed was hot and filled me, leaking under us and onto the couch. I'm gonna have to do some major cleaning later... My hips were sore where he grabbed them, my chest hurt and my backside felt like I just got a beating which I pretty much did. 

Sasuke cupped my chin and turned my head to give me a long kiss. When we pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes. He rubbed my cheek and his other hand massaged my left hip. "As corny and cliché as it is... I love you Naru." ...Huh...?

Boom biatches! The 'L' word!😂 Sorry it took so long and was published this late, I was more desperate than Naruto for some lemon. 4k words, you better be grateful😑☕ I actually changed the entire chapter when it was already done so... yeah it actually was kinda my fault... Anyway, hope you guys liked it, I'm ready to grab my blow dryer and dog then go to sleep. So byiee!✌🏿💤 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 152 11
⚠️Mature content⚠️ ⚠️Involves talk about rape, death, ect.⚠️ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...
27K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
30K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
3.1K 38 16
"I want to be with you, Hinata." That's what Naruto said when he finally realised that he was in love with Hinata all along. They both are madly in l...