"who is she" - Owen Grady

By ShadowsHoldSecrets

Mia is a T-Rex trainer with a deep secret and a darker past. When she gets transferred to raptors what will O... More

Hi, I'm Mia
"hey Barry"
"Pardon?"
"she has scars"
he knows
"Come on Mia."
Views!
Barry Help
Life update and Important News!!!!

"Are you trying to get yourself killed!!"

834 23 1
By ShadowsHoldSecrets

Owens POV

"Barry! Help!" I hear Mia cry. I bolt over to te catwalk and rush to where she is. Te girls are there, under her and they look like they're going to jump at her. She's holding tight to the railing and I reach down to grab her hands. She shakes her head.
"Give me your hands." I say as calmly as I can
"I'll fall!" She says looking in the verge of tears
"You won't. I promise. I won't let you fall." I state slowly guiding one hand off the rail and into mine. She grips it tight like a lifeline as the first tears fall. Barry has arrived at this point and is helping me to get her up. Once she's back one the walk she collapses to her knees sobbing.
"Are you trying to get yourself killed!!" Yells Claire walking up. Barry steps in front of Mia.
"Claire. Mia has just had a traumatic expirience. She needs time to calm down." He says as I help Mia up and guide her to my office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...