Book Reviews

Galing kay beccajaz33

This is literally a book with the stories I have read, probably not in order. This is mainly so I can remembe... Higit pa

Introduction
Faking It
Hard to Handle
The Sleep Part 1: The Fan & The Things That Hit It
Chasing Red
Survive
Little Dove (A Mafia Romance)
Alexander
Accidentally on Purpose
Dead in Bed by Bailey Simms
Dead in Bed Book 2 by Bailey Simms
Eve
The Birds and The Bees (The Baby Project #1)
When The Wind Blows (The Baby Project #2)
After Arlington
The Alpha Calls Me Kitten
Pretend Partners
Silently Falling
They call me mute girl.
Red Pointe Shoes
Baked Love

High School Hit List

49 3 0
Galing kay beccajaz33

I read High School Hit List by @autheras roughly 2 days ago, it was amazing! It is honestly nothing like anything I have ever read before! I don't want to give too much away-the description in the picture is pretty accurate, and gives you a good sense of what's going to happen, so I'll simply add the deep topics: drugs, social ladders (and everything extreme that comes with that: cheating, drugs, love, fake love, bullying, fake friends, drama, etc.), abuse (limited but it was alluded to), death, overdose, date-rape drugs, cocaine, blackmail, extreme revenge, teen pregnancy and probably more! Ultimately I loved this book! And the short story, is the next review in my review book!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
32K 104 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...